1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Looking for a guide.

Discussion in 'Questions' started by malyalam123, Mar 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malyalam123

malyalam123 New Member

hey everyone! I am new to this server. I just leveled to 60 and am confused on how to proceed. Could anyone help me out? Give me a link to a guide or tell me what i should be looking for or doing.

Thanks

2. Jayrii

Jayrii Expert

3. malyalam123

malyalam123 New Member

from there i then work for lvl 50 abyss gear? or?

4. Jayrii

Jayrii Expert

You can buy lvl 55 which is ABG. Since you just started, IDK if your AP and Platinum medals are enough. You can trade 2.5k VIP credits for an ABG set with weapon and accessories

5. malyalam123

malyalam123 New Member

What does AGB stand for and i can get it ingame for AP and plat medals? is it better than lvl50 abyss gear?
    and 2.5k VIP credits? are those the same credits i can vote for?
    What does VGO stand for?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  6. malyalam123

malyalam123 New Member

-bump--bump-

7. saiyuuya

saiyuuya The Dark Messenger

you should have a long play pal. is this your first online game? if i were you i wont waste time killing mobs or boss to get a good gear. go log in your gamezaion account at the gamez web site and vote for gear and weapon of your own you can check their stats or level requirement to knw which one is stronger. and a friendly advice i suggest you vote for your character own equips limit trading items to other players because your new there are lot of scammers around you woldnt know who so careful. goodluck bye the VGO means very good offer.

8. saiyuuya

saiyuuya The Dark Messenger

oh and after you got full geared out of voting dont miss your pvp life real fun. have patience on voting you can get the best pvp gear there the honorable archon set

9. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

go to argent manor/elemntis forest and in few days you have items lvl 60

10. malyalam123

malyalam123 New Member

hmm.. voting.. 50 credits every 12 hours and 100 credits a day. 3000 credits in 1 month? doesnt seem to good. so id be waiting 5 months just to get set without swords etc... that sucks :(

any other ideas?

11. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

3000credits if you vote every 12 hours but i dont think someone vote every 12 hours for a month ...that's it if you want be faster then that you can donate for all gear you need...

12. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to Gamez Community. I hope you have fun!

As for the questions about how to get geared, for starters, you might want to consider running instances with friends if you already found some to help you out or by joining Group/Alliance recruitments that you can see in LFG (although with this method I suggest to be careful from Ninja-looters (those who take all the drops for themselves and leave the group after the run/log out). Make it a habit to take screenshot or videos of every transactions or activities you do in-game that has something to do with your items. Like trading, buying items from the Credits shop, fusing, re-modelling items, putting godstones, and so on.)

Here's a guide I posted not so long ago and I hope it can help you with your troubles.

For PvP gear, here are some information you might need:

Any more questions you may have, feel free to ask.

13. malyalam123

malyalam123 New Member

"Archon/Guardian Sentinel (level 60 fabled), Elite Archon/Guardian Sentinel (level 60 fabled,with set bonus), Archon/Guardian Sentinel's divine (Level 60 fabled with level 1 augmenting) items with Mithril Medals and Abyss Points."
    How do these sets compare to the one that is only on credits?

14. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Very decent for PvP. But not better than those PvP sets in the Credits Shop. Good enough for PvP, just until you are able to get yourself EAC/HAC/ACD.

I never had nor tested those sets but a friend told me ABG is similar to these sets but these level60 sets have Magic Suppression which ABG doesn't give.

15. malyalam123

malyalam123 New Member

Also, is it worth getting the lvl 50 abyss set at Premium Landing (Asmo) before working on anything else?

Adding on, i know this is stupid but where is the NPC that sells the ABG set?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  16. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Not really, you'd be better off with a PVE set until you manage to get the pvp one.. EGT/EAT is so outdated, its shit really =x

Of course that all, if you are going to have to work for it.. But if someone's willing to gift you one of those, then why not..

You can buy abg pretty much in most abyss NPC's, i usually go to the gelkmaros abyss shop or the kaisinel's cloister / Convent of marchutan => See golden statue in the entrance of pandaemonium.

2 people like this.
  17. wolfstride

wolfstride Hentai

Since you're already level 60 with your main toon, why don't you make other toons/characters preferably with all the different classes. Perks are as follows:
    1. you get to rerun any instance/dungeons using an alternate toon giving you another chance of getting the loots if you weren't blessed with the initial run
    2. you can redo daily/weekly quests to farm for tokens/symbols/medals for your gears (will make it 8x faster with 8 toons)
    3. gives you an idea how to play every class, so when you face them in pvp you'll be familiar with their skills and will have an idea how to counter em depending on given circumstances.
    4. you get to have eight arena tickets daily to do arena battles for farming courage/crucible insignias

there are more perks but these are the only one's i can think of atm :D

Run instances with friends or legion mates to avoid incidents of ninja looting - If you're on Asmo side ask me I'm always in for any instance and we'll be delighted to help

1 person likes this.
  18. malyalam123

malyalam123 New Member

yes i am an asmo :D

i just thought about it... it costs around 800 medals to get full brigade set... including accessories etc... and i am an assassin so its 2 swords.
    getting around 800 plat medals will take forever x.x

19. wolfstride

wolfstride Hentai

if your in-game now whisper me I'll walk you through doing the kahrun daily/weekly's you can do this for now since it's solo-able even the one's that are supposed to be done by group IGN: Akumetzu

20. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

kahrun is such a pain to do but its what i recommend starting players do all the time its better than primal and has great resale value.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.