1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

did AP reset?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by insanetaste, Mar 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the7swell

the7swell New Member

How about you read all the posts first before posting? I wasn't rank 1. I was commander. I said it's easy to get rank 1. This is how you have almost 3500 posts on forum right? You just post and post and don't even read anything in the threads.

1 person likes this.
  2. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

I did read them, you didn't say you were commander, only that you had 19 m AP which in siel means 5-star, you can gain it easily zergging so what's the problem? :))

3. the7swell

the7swell New Member

I don't need to mention that I am commander, and at no point did I claim that previously. But we both know 19m is not rank 1 ap which is what you assumed when you quoted my posts. So you didn't read carefully enough, or you made assumptions. See the problem with your argument now?

And why bring the server into the discussion? Whether on Siel or Lumiel, that amount of AP is obviously not rank 1. But since you decided to bring it into the discussion, I'm on Lumiel where there are barely enough players to kill every day. You can't compare the two servers. That's like saying a rare remodel on Lumiel is worthless because it's so common on Siel due to the larger player population.

4. Guille

Siel's Governors have more AP than Lumiel's, that's why.
    Oh but you did it o:
    I assumed you were crying for your AP being wiped because I guess you got at least an EAC Item that now you can't wear now, just for bug abusing, sad:)).

5. the7swell

the7swell New Member

Do you really want me to tear apart your post? I will show you how bad you are at reading. I said "at no point did I mention that previously" as in, before you brought up this issue, I never mentioned that I was commander, only that I lost 19m. After you said something, then I mentioned it. You do understand what "previously" means, right? You shouldn't get in the habit of quoting someone and conveniently leaving out key words.

And yeah you should stop making assumptions. Because:

1) I've been wearing my eac since it was released on the server.
    2) I am still able to wear it though my AP got wiped.
    3) I didn't turn in a single relic.

Do you really think it's wise to say more? The more you post, the more stupid you sound. And as I said before, why are you even comparing servers where they don't even have the same stigma system or player population?

Sad? The only sad thing is your inability to read.

1 person likes this.
  6. Guille

2) You shouldn't be able to wear EAC with rank9.
    3) Sure you didn't.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. the7swell

the7swell New Member

What did I say about making assumptions? Oh did you just assume I am rank 9? Because I am still commander, but with 0 ap.

http://i.imgur.com/brPRz0Z.jpg?1

I told you to stop posting because you look more foolish every time.

Nice picture. Because that's how I feel right now reading your stupid posts.

2 people like this.
  8. Guille

[​IMG]
    Yes, I'll keep posting<:

9. Paulablue

Paulablue New Member

Hello again.

I'm truly expecting an answer by the end of this date 2013.03.25, why my friend's AP (the7swell) has been wiped.

You may either reply here in the thread officially, or in a PM to me. If you decide to reply in a PM I expect a copy sent to the7swell as well.

An honest individual with good values has been robbed off all his AP for being innocent.

An explanation needs to presented asap.

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards // Paula

2 people like this.
  10. Cjxiv

Cjxiv Emperor's Eye Forum Legend

A guy who pvp 24/7 just to got AP wiped? PRO

1 person likes this.
  11. kore12345

kore12345 Proficient

I agree with this.
    I'm sure many (if not mostly) of those people abused it knowingly, but this can't be said for all of them. Alas, the argument "they have been disabled for years so you should know they are not supposed to be used" is very very stupid. And a way to blame others for your mistakes. How are new players supposed to know that for years they have been disabled? Yes, there have been announcements from Ams saying not to use them; but I saw them three times during the last week, and I have been playing a lot. That's like 3 times in 60 hours of game so you can't expect that message to have reached everyone lol.

Besides you keep giving crowns with the surveys, just take them away already! Everytime we invite a new player in legion they ask "where can I exchange relics?" and, as we tell them they are disabled, they ask "why do they give them with surveys then?"

That's why I feel you need to add something like Akikaze's suggestion in the rules. Right now you are right only because as Ams/Admins you are right even if you are wrong. I'm not saying magically everyone will read the rules and won't do that, people will keep abusing them. But then you WILL be right saying "you had to read the rules, now you're screwed"

3 people like this.
  12. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Exchanging relics is, actually, exploiting an unintended feauture. You all know, this is a PRIVATE SERVER, therfore there are different rules then official servers, because our system is quite different to retail, from a specific point of view. GamezAion is meant to be a PVP server (Zergs or not, that doesnt matter at all), and therefore you will need to fight,zerg,farm or whatsoever to get your points. There is no need and no space for relics on this server.
    So, you will probably ask: "why dont you just write it up on the rule thread?"
    Thats easy to answer. We are not going to wirte down every possible bug,unintended feauture,etc. We want to avoid rumors about those things.
    If everybody knows about a possible bug, a lot of people will try to abuse it. if nobody knows about a bug, noone will try to abuse it.
    In the end, they are probably going to know about it and abuse it as well sooner or later, but at least we are preventing from massive abuses.

13. ahKin

ahKin Proficient

This is invalid argument whether from you or other AM's who talked here, because even though this is a private server, some private servers do allowed such way of getting AP, so how new players will know about it?

Because it's allowed on a lot of other private servers; all the new comers keep asking about it, so, when the NPC's magically appeared, now it's players' fault? Excuse me?
    We are not talking here about retail really, lets talk about those who don't even know about this matter, only old players know it's illegal or those whom got a chance to get in a legion and ask.

Sadly gamez's staff never do wrong, because as Kore12345 said: "Right now you are right only because as Ams/Admins you are right even if you are wrong"

You have to do as Akikaze said:

And fix your mess up already with those who got injustice like The7swell.

8 people like this.
  14. Avaliable

Avaliable YIC - INACTIVE

This is how much Alente cares

[​IMG]

This is how he feel about this threads:
    [​IMG]

just stop making stupid threads and go earn some ap with beshmudir set or tiama who cares about the freakin rank

1 person likes this.
  15. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Can't agree more with Ahkin.

1 person likes this.
  16. Bigmack21

Bigmack21 New Member

so what everyone is saying dont play this private server bc ap on here is useless. you cant transform or do anything with it bc you dont have medals anyways

17. tangerine

tangerine New Member

Either remove NPC's/relics or alot of other players will end up like us.

18. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

Right, this is going nowhere to be honest. Those who got their AP wiped are not getting it back, and that call is not up to me or anyone else, that call is solely the Admin's so it's final. I personally do believe we, as in the staff, do bear responsibility in the events that led to this happening, I'll try and see what can be done so that these kinds of incidents are less propense to occur in the future, making no promises, of course. My personal advice is to leave this in the past and move on.

Just throwing it out there, I'm at odds with, but more inclined to, the idea of an AP wipe. Only reason I would be against it would be because of the gears' rank restrictions, otherwise it even proves beneficial since there are a lot of dead legions or banned players in the ranks, they could use a cleanup.

This thread is done for.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.