1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Grudge holder

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Vtlegend, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

So I've had my share with a gm =)
    I NOW HAVE 2 INFRACTIONS!! from 2:lol:

So The gms deleted my thread COMPLETELY(even from the trash can) because he didn't want the public to see it I guess...I've stated why I called him a retard cause he was acting like one.

So I've let it all slide but dam is albull a grudge holder. I've asked him to fix my account politely AND BAM!
    _______
    Well, after being called a retard and having you try to public argue my decision and embarass me, I feel rather invigorated to say no...so lets see..will I won't I...it's a no.

Albull

*just click my profile if you don't believe me :w00t:

kk thats fine ally you don't have to fix it but can you answer my question truthfully?

Were you bullied when you were younger so you worked hard to be a gm here so you can feel like you have some power? IM JUST CURIOUS MAN CHILL OUT

ahh snaps what have I done... might get banned for this one =( :rightful: Can't we just get along...Or are you gonna get another gm to take care of it for you again?

-Vtlegend

2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Do I have to infract you again?

3. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

Relax man breathe, I just posted this 2 seconds ago and your already ONTO ME

4. Terrorized

Terrorized Beautiful Garbage Forum Legend

Calling Albull a grudge holder probably isn't a very good idea. And you're getting another infraction threat, gl x3

5. Cropolite

Cropolite No regrets D:

I call ban!

+1

6. ryang

ryang Banned

Don't call albull ally >.<

7. LUNATIC

LUNATIC Proficient

O yeah I think I hear the hammer droping on this one.

8. Dementa

I would infract him, but I expect Albull to drop a 3-day ban when he gets back. He almost banned him for arguing with him before and posting his infraction in public, this will probably seal the deal.

9. Xzeborin

Xzeborin Smarter Than The Average Forum Legend

dement im arguing with u right now but u dont even know it O.O

10. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

ahh WHY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, what I don't get was everything was *already out in the publc* ALL I DID was just put together the pieces.. i mean he did post it on my public wall too so I'm gonna get banned for putting pieces I gathered from public posts and putting em together?

still dunno whats up with that

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
  11. Dementa

I meant arguing the decision Albull made. Publicly. It clearly says in the rules that you are not allowed to do so.

12. Xzeborin

Xzeborin Smarter Than The Average Forum Legend

i'm having an argument with albull and he doesnt even know about it
    its top secret and only i know about it :D
    u never heard this from me O_O

13. Aegis

Aegis Guest

#1: It is against the rules to publically dispute a infraction/punishment/etc. Take it to the PM's.

#2: If you feel like you are being treated poorly then you, like all people, must learn: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY HERE. This is a choice, not an ideal forced onto you by some fantasy regime with unicorns and hippies.

On that note, saying Albull is unfair is a pretty bold statement. Infact, I have to say he is one of the best damn Co-administrators you could find. I've dealt with him many times in the past, he is more than fair.

So this "bias" and etc you go on about... I find that MORE than difficult to believe.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

And I'll say something, it is sort of a life skill buddy.

Don't call someone a retard if you want them to help you out. *helps straighten out you're tie*.

Glad you learnt that here and not out in the real world.

14. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

You are so lost my friend, you have any idea whats going on? LOL i didnt realize somewhere in my post that I was trying to stay in this game so bad either, I don't recall calling anyone unfair either can you quote me from somewhere? First of all read the title then read ur own post again does these 2 mix? THINK BEFORE YOU POST LOLOLOLOL

15. Dementa

I think you need to read his post again, not anywhere did he say you thought the game was bad.

The post actually prove a good point... Don't call someone a retard if you are expecting help from them sometime in the future, that's life for ya. You we're implying he was being unfair with you because he helps everyone else but he wouldn't help you because you called him a retard.

16. tylerrrgs

tylerrrgs Banned

You're a fucking moron. You're lucky they haven't banned you yet. Publicly flaming a GM/ADMIN is something only a retard would do. They don't have to do ANYTHING for you. They owe you NOTHING. They could ban you on the spot just for being a moron. You should backpedal as fast as possible if it's not already too late.

Again. You're a fucking moron.

17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

Oh, I suppose from analysing you're post I thought you were a creature of at least mild intelligence.

I guess then... why did you even start a topic?

You're post is riddled with having issues with the GM staff therefore -> unfair.

Also, by inferring that an administrative member is bad reflects on the server as being not the correct one for you. As I said, if you have an issue you aren't forced to play here.

I truly believe it is you who needs to go back and edit you're post if my interpretation was wrong.

18. Vtlegend

Vtlegend Expert

Ok ok last post for awhile since people are a little lost...

My main post is about me calling him a retard because of what he was saying when people are just asking the gms for help.

This is stupid, this is gay, this is crap, WAHHHHHHH I WANTS MY MOMMA! >< as Alente has told you in the previous post, which is somthing me and him had discussed before this happened, no kinah and we mean NO kinah will be refunded, the server has been purged of the kinah, it had inflated to such and extent we had to do somthing about it, ask yourself this, "Why was I so greedy to want and more money that I've now lost it" thats the real question here.

Albull

Quote taken from Page 17 of Deleted kinah*

So I've felt like is this a behavour gms should really act? I called him a retard due to that post and he took it up the *$$. He was severely offended I suppose... I'll leave it as that.

Is it proper?

gamezaion Citizen: Hey gm theres a problem with my account can you help me pwease?

GM: STOP QQING!

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Bashing on other members is against the rules brotha.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

DAm that looks badass i should've made the post look like that from the start...your my hero

19. Aegis

Aegis Guest

True, I read that post and I wasn't exactly thrilled about it either. But, in that position the GM's have had to clean these forums from I swear they probably had 100 threads or something qqing over it.

So, I get it. Also it can be taken as slightly morbid humor on the subject, a bit darker than a common "tehehe".

But aside from that, being a person who does work in a hospital calling someone a retard, which even I am guilty of, is very offensive to MANY people.

Sort of like if I went "HAHA YOU HAVE CANCER" I would spark uprage and hatred towards myself from many people because cancer is a very saddening and serious condition to have (no matter which form), and has touched most of us in one way or another.

Not that I am saying Albull nessacarily knows any retards *looks at forums* ... though I am sure he does now at least.

But remember, hateful words and offensive phrases will spark controversy. I'm not saying I am inlove with Albull's post, I didn't like it myself, but that is far from any reason to personally attack him.

1 person likes this.
  20. Ryy

Ryy Getting there

/popcorn

o-o' this is better then source!