1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

speed hack ^^

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by maskedbr, Aug 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryang

ryang Banned

this would be the main reason you don't post on the forums. IF he was speedhacking, he would now know not to use it and lay low. if you had posted it in the report section, you would not have been tipping him off at the possibility of a GM following him

2. Vespane

Vespane Getting there

you mad bro? i believe the correct question your looking for is

are you mad at me devour?

and i would respond abruptly with a chuckle and a face palm, before taking your ice cream and dropping on the ground, you have a great day yunis!

3. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

Do you clearly read post's?
    cause Yunis didn't post that...

4. Vespane

Vespane Getting there

does my post say she said it? no i was talking to you first and then i wished yunis a great day because it will most likely read this later. Maybe it is you who should read more clearly perhaps?

5. Ally

Ally Well-Known Member

I've had about 6 people that have read this post inbox me asking me what you are talking about because they cannot understand you, and sadly, i answer with a "i don't know" because what you are typing is everywhere, and if you had the ability to read your post properly you would notice that you only say Yunis and any person who reads that post would think it is directed to Yunis.

6. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

hacks will be allowed because of this ''maybe''s

7. ryang

ryang Banned

I was trying to figure it out myself...and I just could not.

Point here is that this should be in the report section. its not up for the community to decide with personal bias interjections. Its up for our "impartial" GM team to look into.

8. Vespane

Vespane Getting there

once again i'll tell you that i was talking to you at first and then i wished yunis a good day, and btw i have over 9000!!!!!! people in-boxing me asking what you are talking about, and i answer sadly, i dont care, because nothing you say makes any sense or has any supporting evidence, once again i'd like to kindly ask you to learn to read. (hence why there was a comma at the end of the first response to you)

"""you mad bro? i believe the correct question your looking for is

are you mad at me devour?

and i would respond abruptly with a chuckle and a face palm, before taking your ice cream and dropping on the ground, you have a great day yunis!"""

By the way i am not your brother, here is the post so you can read it again, and tell those 6 people who have nothing better to do then follow your posts around and tell you what they think my inboxing you, i said hi.

9. tyman

tyman Well-Known Member

K, im closing this now to avoid the flame war which is about to spring up.

Next time post in the report section, and it will be looked at, but check first to make sure a gm isnt ingame. And if their is, the GM will check the person out. Instead of posting in the forums where the person now knows to stop hacking if they were in the first place.

10. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

Btw. I already checked on her, no hacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.