1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Send Log

Discussion in 'Problems' started by crackbaby, Aug 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. battlegrounds

battlegrounds New Member

need help about directx

oki heres the problem i try to repair the client and after that, still directX problem. they say i need directX june 2008, so i downloaded it and install it. but after that!(still the same problem)

i need some help who can help me to fix it! thanks so much!

2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

You could always try installing a newer version of Direct X.

3. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

Newer version doesn't help, Aion was coded on and requires 9.0c. I usually link this one
    Download DirectX 9.0c (Jun 10) - Download - FileHippo.com
    Extract, run dxsetup.exe, restart your pc when done

The pc restart part is important, just installing it doesn't change anything. If that doesn't help then it is caused by few of the directx related dll files inside your bin32 folder in which case I would recommend either getting the bin32 folder from someone else or deleting everything in it except for aion.bin and repairing. You might want to back it up ahead of time.

Edit: Before deleting, I would recommend trying to run retail through the NCsoft launcher, sometimes that tends to fix it.

1 person likes this.
  4. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

Sendlog issues (full group crash)

OK so, me and my legion were pvping in beluslan as elyos. We were running away from a zerg near besfer camp up to the lighthouse tower when suddenly after reaching a certain spot, WE ALL CRASHED.

Same thing happened to us when we tried to switch over to asmo side and pvp in heiron. As soon as we reach a certain spot in heiron observatory, WE ALL GOT SENDLOGGED.

Did anybody experience this aside from me and my legion mates?

2 people like this.
  5. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

happens to me when i chase you guys XD

6. Corvette

Corvette New Member

yep, most of the time in gelk

7. mytoon24

mytoon24 Getting there

same here..on heiron..

8. cav104

cav104 깜짝 놀라게하는 일

Yeah same here in Gelk Tiamaranta eye and heiron.

9. hitokirifake

hitokirifake meeoooww....

i always saw all asmo dc in same time at gelkmaros when elyos got into their obselisk

10. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

I dont think that's DC ROFL.
    I think that's force log out caused by massive obelisk camping :)

11. Trader101

Trader101 New Member

i experience send log when there are just too much things the pc/game needs to load and it causes it to crash.
    perhaps the time you guys were running towards the tower, there were just too many asmodian (zerg) chasing you guys that caused the crash.

just a theory tho.

12. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

What I searched about client crashes:

Considering this reply from Smartik, I think it makes sense why all of you experienced client crash at the same time and place. Another cause for client to crash is the unit itself having a hard time to respond and whatnot which I don't think is the case on this one.

13. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

The thing is it seems like its server side literally 4-5 times every asmo in gelk has got a send log and d.ced and eloys haven't what are the odds of everyone d.cing at the same time?

14. Smartik1

This case it is not a client thing but server having issues. It is dependent on the order in which things are processed. Seen this on another MMO where about 1/3 of the server had massive stability issues for most of the day while the rest were completely fine.

If it only happens at specific locations repeatedly then it is a client/server mismatch, if it is a whole race at a place where they normally don't crash (totally random affecting large amount of players at different places), it is the server having issues.

1 person likes this.
  15. battlegrounds

battlegrounds New Member

thanks smart i will try this one :)

16. Smartik1

If you delete things from your bin32 folder, do know you will have to reinstall the gamezaion launcher after repairing. This is because retail will not add back the d3d8thk.dll which private servers use xd You will notice the difference by the fact that even if the game loads to login screen, you will not be able to login until the file is there. Good luck

1 person likes this.
  17. Cashernn

Cashernn New Member

I need an urgent response

ENGLISH:::

hi all come quick to tell me that means that I'm using hack whisper and I will ban and that what the other.
    with him? I have never used the aion hack because I do not really want four years ago I play aion if there is a joke if they quit because several step and I know I'm sick of this crap already, Cut it
    vocabulary excuse me but I deserve this, did not affect the server game at all and so I get paid?
    smuestro you some pictures here of the discussion
    SOS A USER IF ELSE LET ME TELL YOU TO REPORT THE VALE IP grabbed IN PRICE BECAUSE YOU AND I GIVE YOU BACK Mank

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/aion0012.jpg/

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

spanish (my languaje)

hola a todos vengo apresurado para que me digan que significa esto que me susurren que estoy usando hack y que me van a banear y que esto que lo otro.
    que le pasa? nunca he usado hack en el aion porque en verdad no me interesa hace 4 años que juego al aion, si es una broma haber si la paran porque a varios les paso y los conozco estoy harto de estas estupideces ya, cortenla
    disculpenme el vocabulario pero no me merezco esto, juego al servidor no afecto en nada y asi se me paga?
    aca le smuestro unas fotos de la discusion
    SI SOS UN USUARIO DEJAME DECIRTE QUE MAS VALE QUE TE REPORTEN LA IP PORQUE TE AGARRO EN PVP Y TE DOY VUELTA MANK

gm or admins if you need anything send me msg to my email add here(patranca@hotmail.com.ar)

18. Vildiil

Vildiil Hit em with a 100 round clip Forum Legend

Unfortunately, thats not an actual staff member. Actual staff members will NEVER ask for your login information, or threaten to ban you.

I've went ahead and taken care of the person whispering you. I'm sorry that you had to get whispered by this ingame.

1 person likes this.
  19. ereshkigal

ereshkigal Proficient

Send log error bugged my lfg chat!!!

After i got a send log error my lfg chat dissapear wass bugged for 2 3 days....yesterday after i got another sendlog error my lfg chat turn back!...so that idiot ho insert the send logs to nc soft by players is a crazy dumb ass!!!!!

20. Snakes

Snakes Proficient

Lol, this is like you say that whoever inserted windows on your computer is idiot whenever some application stops and you get the information Don't Send.

Aion couldn't run without Send Log, it's something like half programs won't run wihout java. One more thing, I think that lfg can get bugged randomly when you log in and log out, so I am 90% sure that it's not Send log's fault.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.