1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

what manastone for templar and sin i have both but still dying about the manastone

Discussion in 'Questions' started by bryanmichael19, May 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bryanmichael19

bryanmichael19 Getting there

hi guys i have sin and templar can you suggest me guys about the manastone sin and temp

im currently use MA/MB FOR MY SIN NOW and weapon crit attack that best or not?
    and my temp crit/block IM FUll hac set+hac weapon with ac accesories

thanks before ^_^

2. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Make your sin set full ma/attack because magic boost is not a good manastone option for assassins imo and your templar's set seems ok, if you are fighting multiple opponents then crit/block could give you some problems though, MR could be a better option if you only have 1 set on your templar.

3. bryanmichael19

so what manastone i use for my sin for full damage and templar ???/mr,,,,,,ATTack/MA that give me full damage?

4. bryanmichael19

GUYS help me plss what manastone im use i need more sugesstion

5. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

He already gave you his opinion and he's the best tank I know so you might wanna take his word for it.

For assassin I've tried that build and it's not bad at all. Attack/MA is solid.

Side note: Avoid double posting please.

6. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

I wouldn't do the block build if you don't have a shield as shield gives a bonus 1100+ extra block and you need atlease 2700-3000 to block most physical attacks and you will only reach that with a decent shield ( hac I would suggest ) as it has the highest block also with pvp defence.

you can always try MR too.

In my opinion Full MR is the best tank build not block.

Why? Well temps have skills that lower physical damage drastically not to mention stubborn spirit that gives alot of block and physical defense however it gives no magic resistance.

You can easily reach 2500+ MR if you use MR food and have decent gear ( I would recommend HAC ).

And for your GS I would do crit/MR or crit/attack. or attack/crit totally up to you.

Shield and mace are mainly used for tanking and kiting especially while you have you have CD's all want to tank people's buffs.

GS (greatsword) = your damage weapon you kill with this guy I would recommend getting DLL as a fuse on top (extend weapon) good for runners.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
  7. Vitec

Vitec Banned

i play main class now sin i am full hac items i use attack/ critical and only one part magic accuraccy/critical From my experience i kill easy all classes u dont need to add attack/ma cause u have x2 buffs wich gives u good ma critical and attack is all the game on sin do ur ma without buffs 1.3k do it and u will see ; )

8. hitokirifake

hitokirifake meeoooww....

attck/MA n crit /MA is the best ms for asin.for temp i agree with jensen....got high MR is good so templar can against magic skills...

1 person likes this.
  9. mutedxxx

mutedxxx Getting there

im templar class u better have this damage and magic resist buildcrit strike 950accuracy 2800magic resist 1900 is enough to resist magic skillsno need to have 2 set to to tank and damage weapon all must be extend ddl gs+ hac gs,,,,,,,,ddl hammer or sword but i suggest hammer so u to have high MA and accu when using hammer and shieldthen if u reach that 3 main ma for temp and u have slot put some MA. aand thats all hope it helps

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  10. mutedxxx

mutedxxx Getting there

im templar class u better have this damage and magic resist build,,crit strike 950,,,accuracy 2800,,,,magic resist 1900 is enough to resist magic skills. no need to have 2 set to tank and damage..weapon all must be extend ddl gs+ hac gs,,,,,,,,ddl hammer or sword but i suggest hammer so u to have high MA and accu when using hammer and shield.....then if u reach that 3 main ms,,,put some Ma for the rest slot.....thats all hope it helps

11. lada

lada New Member

for temp attack/mr crit/accura for sin attack/eva crit/eva

12. Suhosin

Suhosin Cafe Fairy Foreva! Forum Legend

are you in siel?
    anyways, I definitely prefer mr over anything if I only have one set.
    Overall great set, helps in any kind of situation, no matter what since every class has magical based skill of their own.

let me elaborate.
    as an mr temp, you will experience a lot of damage output done by everyone. your only advantage is that you will resist most magicals from other classes like glads.
    So what you have to do is kiting + dpsing. kiting that group of glad while you burst down that sorcerer.

the gameplay changes significantly when you are using a `block crit set. Although it is a set that lowers damage dealt by physical classes, it doesnt help at all vsing magical. your objective as block is to try to burst down, while handling the ccs u are in. The big reason why i dont use block as main is because it makes you waste so many skills. for instance, glad's ankle snare. temp have 2 skills (i guess 3 if you count the 4k dp skill), both of them 10 minute cool down, and one of them, iron skin is just.. too good of a skill to waste just to remove that snare. imagine how many fights there will be and you won't have skill to remove that snare you ve got. Imagine you are fighting a sorc glad and glad snares you, giving sorc "free nukes".

for mr,
    you will experience lack of damage sometimes, but, it is worth sacrificing considering all the advantages you get.
    Might not be as good in 1 v 1 situations but, let's not be a 1 v 1 whore here :p

so... yea
    your choice to choose between the two :D

13. irondo23

irondo23 < R E B O R N >

for templar crit/attck. if u use gs and crit/resist if w/ some magic acc if u using mace and shield xD

for sin.. magic boost / attack xD

keep on hunting xD see u in zerged!!!

14. riddick

riddick Philz!

when i was rolling templar i was using mr and crit/mr, enough crit to make bp crits, its not necessary have 940 crit strik, 850 crit strik w scroll+food its enough to get many crits.

about sin i was rolling a mixed set w evasion , i mean, ms of atack/evasion, crit/evasion, mag acc/evasion, atleast u nid 1.5k mag acc and 850 crit strik w scroll+food, honestly i prefer defensive builds than 100%offensive build, coz gamez its a zerg/gank server, its hard to find 1vs1 challenges here, so this going to help u to survive facing 1+ ppl at same time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.