1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Confused about the New Weapons

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Mangham321, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mangham321

Mangham321 Getting there Forum Legend

Hi,

I have recently returned to gamezaion after about a year long break and there's lots of new stuff ! yay :)

my old Enraged Mastarius Greatsword is old now and just wont cut it anymore, Im slightly confused about the new ones because in the vote shop theres the honorable archon conquerors greatsword which has 426-449 damage but then theres the Tiamat guard greatsword which has 427-434 damage, now i know that the honorable archon conquerors greatsword has pvp damage etc but you can get weapons with pvp damage in the crucible so if i was to buy the tiamat one and armsfuse one from the crucible, would that be as good as the one from the vote shop ?
    oh and does the silence godstone from the vote shop still sell for about a bil of kinah ? :p

2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Well, it wouldn't be as good as DDL fused with HAC for example but for beginners that's probably the best thing you can do. =)

Yes, Godstones also sell in the broker for kinah now. You won't have much trouble getting one.

P.S. I'm not 100% sure if you can fuse Coliseum Champion with Tiamat since i've never tried it but I think it's possible.

3. Mangham321

Thanks for the fast reply !
    so the Distorted Dragon Lords is better than HAC even though HAC has more base damage?
    im thinking of getting a few thousand credits and im wanting a new, better greatsword than mine.

4. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

Tiamat Weapon + Archon/Guardian Sentinnel Weapon should do it.

5. Meanz

What Jairy said is also pretty nice but Mithril medals will take you a day or two to gather.

Yes, DDL is better because it extends. HAC Has more damage but you lose the extend effect which I dislike a lot.

6. SYNKRO

SYNKRO Old Member

Personally, I think DDL is better because it's "extendable", which means you can hit your target at a range of 10 meters or more, I think. XD Which means you can hit them way before they can hit you(only applies to melee classes, maybe except against chanters and clerics -.-).
    I use DDL spear fused with HAC with Silence godstone. And it works like a charm. Base Damage<Extendable.

7. Meanz

7 meters for Gladiators & Templars. Also 7 for Chanters? I think. And 4 meters for Assassins.

8. Mangham321

interesting :D
    well thanks for the info !
    time to go shopping haha :)
    btw whats the fastest way to get medals, sorry for all the questions i seem to have forgot everything about this game lol

9. ade

ade ♥ Fashionista ♥ Forum Legend

You can get them by doing quest in tiamat eye or rancora fortress. Some are repeatable quests (daily/weekly).

10. Rising Black

Rising Black Proficient

if you are asking the fastest 1... try this WTT>MY Credit vip/non vip 100k = YOUR MEDAL x2000 ..ppl wil get back to you and said im hv 200 please offer good for this, bla2.. then offer him somthing dont use credit ^^......

btw welcome back..... and just relax and see market 1st b4 trading your items.... seriously nowadays KINAH can buy medal , but kinah is problem to get ^^...

11. VenoM15v

VenoM15v New Member

It's not possible to fuse CC(lvl55) with Tiamat (lvl60).

6 Meters for Chanter.

DUDE , your signature is HORRIBLE !

Hey , if you wanna join a nice/active legion , contact me in-game : Alphaa/Scyllaa . (we do Medals quests/instances/pvp everyday)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.