1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Hi All ^^

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by MissJova, Jun 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissJova

MissJova New Member

Hi all,my name is Jovana ...Downloading this game,and just to make thread to say hi :D...And hm,is this good server for total newbie in this game ? :D...I never played this game ...And server,is worth playing ? I hope its not P2W and all that stuff in cash shop....

2. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

This is not newby friendly server. You can have lots of fun but its difficult to get a good start kick on your own.

3. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to Gamez.

4. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

where can i find some of the fun you speak of

5. Puddles

In a hole o.o?

1 person likes this.
  6. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Fun its a subjective appreciation of a situation... any newby will have fun if its mindset matches the definition. Otherwise its just a complex game full of douches.
    I rather question your presence in the server if the concept of fun is nowhere to be found for you.

7. Derpy

Derpy Derpinator

welcome to gamez

and i agree to ddraig, this is not a newbie friendly server xD

8. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

That is a dangerous double meaning xd

Anyways I suggest you find a legion, they help you out quite a lot. Also make sure you screenshot anything valuable you get and SS/record when you fuse your weapons or skin gear using an item that has already been skinned. It does save you a lot of trouble getting lost items back later.

1 person likes this.
  9. DecoderHex

DecoderHex Banned

Welcome to the server its always great seeing new faces (being a new face my self).

10. Puddles

Actually. It's a running gag. The day he actually sent me a pm in game when he was stuck in a hole, was rather funny.

11. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

Love being a sorc, it is extremely rare to fall into a gap where you are stuck in the falling position and even when it happens, I can bug blind leap out of it. Happened to me on retail, who the hell glides into the only gap on a bridge xD Was in Beluslan south, gliding down the canyon where the blue unicorn thing mobs are (never remember the name) xd

Kinda wish /escape worked for this. Instead, it is just a backup teleport when return is on cd.

12. cav104

cav104 깜짝 놀라게하는 일

Welcome to GamezAion Enjoy playing here.

13. LightSpike

LightSpike Unlimited Ego

IT! The strange little shadow that lurks in the dark and not all that dark corners corners of every city, asking, begging for any sort of beneficients your kind heart can spare for IT's hellish, double crossing, backstabbing, hazardous plans to conquer the universe trough the use of your resources. IT can and will eat your time, your vely life if it is given the opportunity, so IT needs to be stomped out of existence, before IT starts executing IT's malicious deeds and starts having what you call fun. That is always the right thing to do. Nothing must be left of IT, not even a shadow of it's memory, because little by little it'll spread and corrupt everything it can come across, changing the virtual reality bit by bit, until the only thing you see is IT's FACE. When you look in the sky instead of clouds you'll see IT's face, leering at you like an old portrait in a dark corridor. The ground will be completely textured by IT's anfas torso. Your weapon will start looking like IT's face, your armor will look like IT's face and in the end your toon will mutate into a twisted monstrosity which remotely resembles a man-bear-pig with three heads having IT's FACE on every one of them! Several days later as you lurk around thinking this couldn't get any worse, you'll start hearing voices from deep underground, religiously chanting a prayer for money "Plz kinah, plz money, PLS CASH, PLZ ITEMS, plz your itemz, plz your account, plz your computer, house, car, gun, life!". Some days later, just about when you've finally made peace with yourself for cutting your headphones wire the sky will turn completely black, all the textures of the surrounding world will turn yellow and a seemingly infinite number of messages will start popping up on the ground, on the trees, in mid air, with the already known "plz this. plz that" stuff. They will increase more and more until your PC can't handle it any more and starts evaporating ones and zeros, while your monitor is melting over your keyboard, and you're busy trying to deduct where your mouse hid itself...

Nuff said.

14. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

i asked WHERE not WHAT, also i'm not playing anymore so "hurr durr muh presence" is nowhere to be found besides the forum

gj refering to the newbies as genderless and most likely mindless creatures...and THEN talking about douches

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.