1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

WTFast

Discussion in 'Problems' started by cikaleliai, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cikaleliai

cikaleliai New Member

Hey. i was reading forum and found that u are using WTFast program to make lower your pings. So i downloaded this prog. and after 10mins in game the program is shut down and said that your trial version time out please buy a original or something. SO do u all bought license for this program? btw in website they said 30 days free trial. and i got off like in 10 minutes...

2. cikaleliai

cikaleliai New Member

Hello? So anyone using WTFast?

3. vongvang

vongvang New Member

Leatrix Latency, its free. Without it, I was at 250 ms, with it, I'm at 80-120ms solid. And yes, that program is not free, its only usable for a set amount of time only.

And btw, people aint gonna respond to this post. 1 Cause 99.99% of them are greedy and most likely will want to keep any programs that will help them with the game to themselves. 2 cause theres only about 2 out of 500 people that will read this and out of those 2 only 1 will actually respond. (im that 1) AND lastly 3, MAJORITY of the players here DGAF bout anyone but themselves. Note: MAJORITY.

4. ModernWarfare

ModernWarfare Blade of Resentment

i guess leatrix latency is for making your connection (packets sent and receive w/e) stable not for reducing your ms and as for the wtfast there is a 30days free trial no disconnection just enter Free Trial as email and log in, however you can't touch the advanced option

5. Quinkito

Quinkito Proficient

battle ping works for me ... just give a try ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.