1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Character bug to the max??

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Sagius, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

You guys can't handle the truth can you? I posted my problem and you delete the thread??? Really???? Here it is again then:

My main character, Sagius, a level 55 gladiator got stuck when the lag spike/mini server crash happened. I had to close the client with task manager. I try to go back online to get back onto my main, and it says "You are already logged in (7)"...shocker...so I tried again(because that's usually all I have to do), still the same thing. I try another 3 times, again, the same thing. I quit the client, reboot my PC, try logging in again, once more, same thing. I log into my secondary, I can get in just fine, I log into my character that's part of the legion my main is in, and what do I see? I see my main, Sagius, "online". 35 minutes have gone by and he's STILL "online".....any explanations/answers/assurance that everything is being done to resolve the problems with the server including any and all character bugs that were cause from this server hiccup??

2. ArcheType

ArcheType Proficient

Piss me offfffff kunttttt

gtfo

3. Diclonus

Diclonus Expert

Your character is now automatic, it is independent and doesn't need you to control him while playing. You can make another character to follow him and see what he does, but he will not respond to you and will continue being more profitable than you could ever imagine(be).

4. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

I need REAL explanations from staff.....

Not this nonsense

5. abyssshun

abyssshun Proficient

dude its cuz the server crashed itll be open once the servers up again now stop you whining

6. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

You mean stop your whining...you mean to say you wouldn't be concerned that you can't log into your main account but can still see the character you were on is "online"?

7. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Yeah, servers seem to be acting up a little bit lately, just check back in a little while. You aren't actually online, it just says that.

8. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

So if it still hasn't been resolved when the server is back to "normal"

What then?

9. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Hopefully it will be resolved when the server is back to normal. If not, I have no idea :p To be honest, it probably will be resolved, don't worry too much.

10. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

That's about as reassuring as it gets huh? -.-

11. wolfmanjack

wolfmanjack Getting there

yea i have the same issue.. and frankly i thought i had been hacked.. then i got onto the forums here and found out its just the server crashed..

Nothing to do but wait.. Seems it might be along time with the current drama lama rampaging through the staff atm.

cheers

12. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

Yeah....I just wish the staff would act like adults and understand that not everybody is gonna like everybody......helloooooooooo.....that's human nature?? o.0

13. chaosis

chaosis New Member

you wanted to talk about law suites and suck when you made this post ..here is something to consider ..donors..!! its about as idiotic as i can imagine now that i think about it ..i payed for gear then less than a week later without notice they update ..and guess what..!!! they wont let you trade your gear up even though it was 2500 each and the new and better gear is 2000 each ..hmm now that just dont make sence ..but ok ..lets move on to the premium account ..the server already offers 200x exp rates correct ? so when you buy a premium account and get the extra why doesnt it add in to the initial 200x exp that the server already offers ..i mean come on..you get money and its just a game ..give us the weak ass +150x as well as the 200x ..we can only lvl 9 characters or so ..then we gotta do it again..i personally am completely displeased with this server and the money that ive spent here ..i spent thousands of dollars on WOW and never bitched ..because i always got what i paid for without being cheated into it or bamboozled into buying some gear that would be obsolete within days without the opportunity to rectify the issue or the open knowledge of its up coming uselessness..the gms and ceos and the owners really should look into fixing this ..i know im not the only one thats pissed about that or that was done that way ..just food for thought...