1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Your tears would overflow the Nile.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vitiate, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

When one person that everyone believes in is gone, there is no hope left... Even if there is someone to replace the first one, it is not good enough...

3 people like this.
  2. Aegis

Aegis Guest

I miss Alente and his fluid, flowing, eloquent english already.

Oh, how he made this crude language great.

2 people like this.
  3. blubla

blubla Proficient

Karissa's Dog. behave please. thanks

4. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

funny how this guy says shes a very capable person, well i havent seen any good change in the server neither noticed any good thing she has done... all the opposite the server is going down either bcuz of server problems or bcuz of the incompetence of most of the staff

5. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

A wordsmith by trade, a poet by nature.

3 people like this.
  6. illegal pete

illegal pete Getting there

Hey, look guys! Karissa is closing every thread that says anything bad about her! Someone needs to take a handful of midol. But since this thread kisses her ass in the first post, it'll probably stay open for another 5 minutes.

7. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Tragically my thread was caught in the crossfire.

8. roland

roland Getting there

I would like to help Alantes server too :D, there are much better ways to make money of traffic, then getting vote rewards and donations.
    You can easily make all things available to the player and still make a great income

9. illegal pete

illegal pete Getting there

It doesnt matter Alente. She basically just gave the entire community the finger. I'll keep trolling the forums because I did make a couple friends around here, but if kicking the useful people to the curb because she thinks they're stealing her spotlight is the norm? I'm never playing here again. Hell Alente, you helped me out on IRC the day I joined the server and that was before you were anywhere close to your position now.

10. Sofrito Jones

Sofrito Jones Getting there

California The Golden State for Family Values
    Karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!karissa leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. roland

roland Getting there

You could've said it with a sentence, that's a bit much

12. FallenPreacher

FallenPreacher Proficient

DAMN... Alente if u start a new server u gotta let us know o.o

13. roland

roland Getting there

You don't have to know any code, I bet there will be many people that would be happy to help you out, me being one of them, if I have time from freelancing and school -.-

14. Casting

Casting New Member

my only 2 cents

OK i read threads like crazy with nothing but flaming

First People we have to remember this isn't are server its carl's
    its his choice on who he wants on his staff its his choice to decide what happen to the server to flame about a choice which inst ares to make really inst cool if he/she made a choice on demoting him its was his/her alone may it be a mistake or for a certain reason to flame about it is kinda lame

First of all this should have been kept between the Gamez staff i will have to say she/he should have not posted that but because she posted it Now people have to Delete threads people keep posting new threads with more flaming people have to realize this is a game were people come to have fun enjoy the game play and have fun not read a forums full of flame and hate also forums should be a place were people gather to help each other out and to trade items and chat so please for the love off all the gamers out there stop with the flaming were just here to have fun

15. roland

roland Getting there

I'm probably quitting anyway, that's why I don't really care what happens to Gamez, who is basicly living on other people's back.
    + I don't think that NCSoft or whoever developed Aion has something against a private server's closing.

16. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

mmm, I am not quiting just because a GM get demoted for one day that really seems a little naieve and personally I could not care less about Karissa or Alente's little debate. What I care about is server stability and it staying active and having an operator to actually do his job and keep it running.

Carl sort out your server and find a dev who can actually solve the problems with it, the server is running very poorly, we know it you know it sort it out

17. Aegis

Aegis Guest

So frigging agreed.

18. roland

roland Getting there

I'm quitting, because it's a bit boring + it's dam addictive and I can't get anything done + school -.-

19. Vitiate

Vitiate Banned

Chain of command aint outdated dude. Your way of thinking is. And if you so UBER freeking smart n all. Then wheres YOUR dev app ? Na, just another shyt talker gtfo already, there are enough of you on these forums to start a revolution of retards. Mrbe you could do that as like your NEXT "im so great as running shyt " job.

Holy shyt dude. Get over your self

1 person likes this.
  20. Freelancer

Freelancer Proficient

eym gud @ inglesh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.