1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[ GFX ] Graphics/Art Critique and Classing.

Discussion in 'Designers Lounge' started by Agitated, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You are acting so much like an angry teenager with your "hahaha dying of laugh thinking about it" it's actually really annoying.
    I don't know if you have browsed around deviantart or other graphic design sites but most digital artists don't give a flying **** about renders and if they're fake or not. You are putting SO much emphasis on the fact that we take already-made renders and rip them off that it's actually insulting. You might know how to render but other than that, by a single artwork I saw from you I can already tell you certainly don't have an artistic eye. Those effects and the text are for sure the ones that photoshop amateurs pick, the ones that just started messing around with it and I'm sure that this is also the case with you. And it's nothing to be shy about, we've all been there, you'll eventually get better, but for the time being.. your work was greatly unappealing and massively tacky.

You're really just a cocky moron since you can't photoshop for shit and you came to a forum talking to people about how their work is not anything hard at all or how they don't know photoshop when they clearly do. Now, note that I myself have never insulted an amateur (or whatever you wanna call it) who only wanted feedback on their work if they were polite enough to ask for it without quickly judging the rest. What you might wanna do in a graphic design forum is to give constructive criticism and leave out any comments that have to do with how much time and effort they put into it.

To put it simply, you coming to this forum, posting your dazzling blue wallpaper and then bashing everyone else who gives digital art a try when you yourself have no artistic eye is like calling someone out on their english when your own grammar and vocabulary is a complete mess. If you want to sound professional and if you want to talk as if you've been in the business for your whole life then you gotta be a ****ing professional and have everyone agree on that. And by the looks of it (and I'm pretty sure everyone here can agree with me), you're far from being a professional digital artist.

wait.. you're thinking too low of people who use brushes when you yourself said you took an hour to find brushes? let me look into that.

oh yeah.. I was right. GOOD JOB MAN! It requires huge amount of skill and time to google "swirl photoshop brushes", kudos.

Now, to end this here, I highly despise any kind of people like you who keep bragging about something when indeed that something is a complete and total pile of horsecrap. However, you can keep trying and, who knows? maybe in a year or ten you're gonna get slightly better and finally learn how to make a proper piece of wallpaper without hurting people's eyes with your tacky swirls and tatty text choices. Have a good day.

2. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Inb4 "LOLOLOLOL TOO LONG DIDN'T READDD LOL!"

3. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

My atitude is because of the dA especially.
    What you see there is art.

Let's keep the direct insult out shall we?
    We wouldnt like useless warns from our AMS

P.s: im not at begin, i'd say ur just in search of quarrel for ataking me directly.
    But it wont work. At last if u do research to proof something against me, read all my words not just skip them and chose what u want.
    Thank you , have a nice day

4. Lucent

I agree. You do realize though that in essence every single artist uses some resources that come from something else? Most of dA is filled with people who do exactly what you've insulted in this thread, and just about everyone in this thread uses and loves deviantART

5. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

It has obviously already worked because you're acting like a 13 year old on call of duty.

1 person likes this.
  6. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

Is this a critique thread or a chat thread?
    Because your offtopic .

If it worked then why are you still the one insulting?
    By the way i know people that at 13years do amazing things ...you should be ashamed for giving such example

7. Lucent

Hahahaha you say that after you specifically said you didn't read our posts. I'm sorry but me and Dimitra do read because we want to actually make sense.

Also I don't think you yet grasp the concept that we're not trying to attack you, we're defending our community after you came in here and trivialized someone's work. You showed us disrespect, so don't expect us to love you in return.

3 people like this.
  8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You bore me so much with your amateur comebacks that I actually have the biggest urge to start correcting your english until I shoo you off the pages of the forum.

1 person likes this.
  9. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

Defending comunity? o_O what are u defending? Im not atacking .
    Looks to me like your atacking the comunity by behaving pro lol.

P.s : Im glad you both have a great time argueing with me.

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I might soon have to call the administrators of theefreedictionary and ask them to replace the definition of the word irony with what you just said since it is exactly what you did earlier.

11. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

Good girl, keep it on your almost there

12. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Pft. Fine. I didn't wanna do it but you're making me do it.
    keep it up*
    you're*

13. Lucent

Again, you trivialized ghosts work, and when you got flak for it you insulted Dimitra by saying you hadn't seem anything she's done so she must know nothing, then you proceeded to insult all of us by saying that none of us know anything, can't recognize art, etc.

If you show disrespect here, you're going to get it back tenfold. As I said, this entire thread is a community of artists, and you came in here and whether or not you intended to, you insulted members of this community or otherwise said things that should not be said about someone's work, so naturally we defend it.

Also for the last time you're the one acting pro. By saying a very good work of art was easy you acted pro, we haven't tried showing off our work have we? Nope.

14. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

Lol f5-refresh button FTW.
    Let's request for a gramma thread instead, Im sure this gets into that direction

-.- and what is all that with ghost, I asked about programs she used, why dont u keep ghost out of this?

15. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

gramma? Is that gamma and grammar in one word? I'm sure you meant to say grammar. It needs an "r" too. You're welcome.

YES LUCENT KEEP THE KIDS OUT OF THIS ALRIGHT
    THIS IS JUST BETWEEN US AND HIM
    DON'T MESS WITH THE KIDS

16. Lucent

No. Regii mentioned that her minimalist senses were tingling.

You went off about how easy it was to do, when in actuality it takes a lot of artistic talent, not just a few resources.

That was when you disrespected this community, and since then it has only escalated. If you want us to be nice and welcoming and appreciate your work then come to us humble, not acting like you're better than everyone.

17. mo0nX

mo0nX Proficient

Ah thank you so much.
    How may I ever thank you for puting some effort into re-writing the words I say into the correct form .
    I have to mistake sooner(this is supposed to be corected into "often") this gets entartaining

Oh here we go with the comunity again.
    governor of alaska pleaseee just pleasee , bring some justice in this world

18. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I'm just trying to shoo you off but you don't seem to leave, you're like a bug ;__;

also..
    en-tartar-taining. pratty good anglish.

19. ghost521

ghost521 Lucent's name is Jeremy

I have a speech in 2 days what am I doing

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

ghost have you thought about designing magazine covers for companies
    also, if you could blur some of the orange stock on the left side so that it looks like it's far from the render I would tell you that the poster thing is perfect