1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

About Netcafe

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by jasper1884, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

Sir/Mam,

Just want some question lingering in my head. i saw on other website about the banning of accounts due to multi voting as alente says. but how about the netcafe players who isn't all are having many accounts? like me i admit i have an old acct. but it was long time ago, when i just starting playing aion in gamez. i dont even remember my PW. i dont used it anymore since 2.7. im just asking if u can even verify 1st the account if it's voted frequently or check when was the last time the acct. voted? before u sledgehmmerng every acct u think it was maliciously used. im just worrying coz i have only 1 acct. active at the same time i played in netcafe. i hope u dont ban us. implicating players who are innocents & play in rules of gamez.

Your reply will kndly appreciated ....

Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  2. SYNKRO

SYNKRO Old Member

If you can't remember the account's password, it probably wasn't opened for months now. Except if someone was using it without you knowing. Voting it and such.

3. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

I'm assure no one knows my old account. but the problm is if gamez will wipe all acct. w/o any consideration or confirmation that the accounts is legit. especially in net cafe. it will coz chaos the population of gamezaion will drastically drop down.

2 people like this.
  4. SYNKRO

SYNKRO Old Member

Meh. Admins are the ones who are banning people for Multi Voting. But, yeah, GamezAion's population could drop, but still, compared to other servers I've played on, people still choose Gamez. I dunno why though. :mad:

Question: Why the hell would you have 3 or more accounts, right? Huh? Why? That's right. Multi Vote. I see no other reason of having multiple accounts besides that.

5. spoiled1124

spoiled1124 Proficient

oi may gm... hahaha... wala na pre... daghan na nag undang ug aion sa akong intertetan.. nag DOTA 2 nalang sila wa pay hasol!

6. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

It will drop down yea. But if they legalized multi-voting(which is, i think, the main point of the ppl who got banned), how would the server survive without donations? I mean, that's just soooooo greedy and that would actually make the game pretty easy. Most of those ppl who got banned just want to get rich the easy way. Which way? the multi-voting way. When they got banned, they complain lol when they know it's illegal to do so. No offense, I'm pinoy, I vote everyday on my only account. Got gear through trades and that takes ages of patience. Seeing as how ppl exploit the credits system to succeed the easy way is just so...... unfair. just sayin o.o

6 people like this.
  7. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

Dude have you read my post ? or do i have to rewrite it again? im just giving my side to clarify, why i got 2 accounts?my old one is idle for a long time and the other one is currently used. that's why im asking if they can check 1st the suspected accounts if it is used regulary or voting daily, before issuing a ban.

8. spoiled1124

spoiled1124 Proficient

pre naay pa hero oh! trainee.. hahahaha nag too mog mabuhi inyo server uy wala nay player.. hahahaha

9. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

I dont care less if there's a people who will get banhammer as long they verify it if that account was legit or not, before they will knock the account. it's unfair to other players like me who is mistakenly ban w/o properly done in a process (im just assuming i dont even know if i get ban coz i dont login yet. but my only intention just read my previous post).

10. DOndee

You got nothing to be afraid of. As long as you know you're voting legitimately. As for your other account, since you're so sure that nobody else knows the info, then it's probably dissolved and void now. Try logging it in. :D

1 person likes this.
  11. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

they have a long list of account and how much their credit at that time.maybe something like this.

Verner elyos 3000 credit
    Dondee Gay 20 credit.

all those multivoter will be damned if this is the thing they used to band those tards

12. DOndee

HEY HEY! I have moar than that!!!!!!!

13. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

liar.credit pls sir

14. DOndee

I have 110! : )

15. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

if i can sell my pubic hair, i would sell them and buy u sweet lovely credits

16. SYNKRO

SYNKRO Old Member

Oh, so the great 'tard appears. Are you that butthurt that you got banned?

17. spoiled1124

spoiled1124 Proficient

apply 1st to be a GM

18. jaypedros

jaypedros New Member

You Don't Need Many Account To Get Gear..Crafting/Trading and Doing Dungeon Instance Will Get You Gear..Just Be PATIENT !!!!
    And I Even Vote only Once A DAY FOR MY ACCOUNT TO GET VIP ONLY. THAT ONLY WHAT I USE FOR MY CREDIT :)

My Main Char is : Vowel/Greffy
    Trading Char is : (Lufatey)
    And I Am A GOOD TRADER UNLIKE OTHER ^_^

19. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

Fixed it for u.:tongue: i think that's my old acct credits w/c i disregard long time ago, if not mistaken.

20. exxit1615

exxit1615 Banned

Fact: Only 1 person who play gamezaion out of many players in internet cafe can vote. if they use clear browsing history and try to vote another account they will get banned. Because an IP in an internet cafe is considered a single MAIN IP from ISP even if there is so many PC in that shop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.