1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Something Intresting?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Bonez3000, Aug 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonez3000

Bonez3000 New Member

Well today was the new patch right? before the patch i was killing Asmodian Kelamat 2nd Campaign monsters (elmo NPC) yeah i got 4from5 killed and after patch? you know what? those mobs didn't respawn anymore, there i was waiting 45mins while i got ~3times Pvp killed.. and what i think i understood was that GM's Bugged the Campaign themself, yes or no? cuz the campaign will give u PVP gear to any class and Gamez can't do that right? in you're eyes you would lose ALOT donations right ? well it all might not be true but why didn't the mobs respawn? all the other Elmo mobs in the other camps spawned.... so i see that Gamez is tryng to hold the balance what is Pay2Win... and same was with the Blood marks, for real i thought that i could get the awesome bow... after farming 240 Blood marks i couldn't get the bow, well the Pve was alot of fun but what was it for ? to fail ? i know that its my fault for looking it up on Forums but ur'e ****ing up the Pve what else is there to do? we got new maps and u want to use it for pvp only? Pfft stupid... The Blood mark bow was sup be boughtable for credit what is false... i didn't see that bow there...
    And after the patch i saw the Blood Mark Armor shop and Ornament shop then my game crashed and they dissapeared!? really nice indeed... "Gamez" Every day u don't fail to piss me off... Everytime i quit the game its a ragequit :) :happy:

Ahyeah: Make some More PVE, u can't force ppl to vote or donate with this pay2win sht ik right u can vote u don't need to pay but think about how LONG the voting system takes to get like the new Set ? What would u do at the same time ? pvp ? with Pve gear ? just think about it.

as i said i could get 99% of the things wrong cuz im on frenzy... but yeah the more i play the more stupid it looks... i came from retail hoping to get some good high lvl gameplay what i saw was shit

and yes i used vulgar language and who cares if i can't speak perfect english.:ninja:

2. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

Too lazy to read that all.

3. Minatou

Minatou New Member

I totally agree. Every alternative to getting gear thats not donating has been disabled. They updated the toll shop before they fixed the server itself. They are simply taking advantage of people because they know they will donate. The only actual PvE gear you can get at the moment is Vasharti's (a lot of people have difficulty) and world bosses. Unfortunately, that's the way it is though, money > everything.

4. Minatou

Minatou New Member

TLTR; Admin's disabled everything to make people donate.

1 person likes this.
  5. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

then go away

u just don't smart enough.other people do just fine.u need to remember that the world isn't about u and ur complain and this

wheres the part that disables everything?

1 person likes this.
  6. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

can''t see any new item in the toll shop (no 4.0 myth item, remos, mounts, wings, etc.)....ddn't see some patch (update) from admins aside from updating to 4.0.....

Where is that >.<

7. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Inb4 eac-acd-hac all over again.

8. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

I definitely understand where you're coming from, but I hope you realise that the server is still relatively fresh from 4.0. It hasn't even been a week since 4.0 yet we updated yesterday again for major bugs

Generally speaking if the mobs aren't spawning, it's most likely a bug, a long respawn time or respawns at specific times,
    in your case 45 mins seems a little long. You can actually just report the quest bug and we'll note it down OR ask a GM directly about it (maybe it follows the spawn during specific times of the day thing)

Sorry for the inconvenience, just bare with some bugs for a little bit ;P

The in game shop on retail was disabled, Alente manually coded a new in game shop for us lol
    Gotta give em some time

2 people like this.
  9. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

ok...i heard that now...but what they said that they updated the toll shop (not even the other set of leather for ranger is there)...i think not....

10. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

shes one of the staff.listen to her

11. eliuel0109

eliuel0109 Getting there

online shop sucks. no new item.

How about WOC2 on shop? or myth items. Whats with donating if u only have few items on shop?

1 person likes this.
  12. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

I edited the post

'The in game shop on retail was disabled, Alente manually coded a new in game shop for us lol
    Gotta give em some time'

13. ianleocolcel

ianleocolcel Proficient

that is the old scenario... LOTS OF RESTRICTION AND DISABLED ITEM FROM NPC OR WHATEVER MAY LEAD TO BUGGGGGGSSS.... this is the world of private server....

they will need your donation / vote to stay on the rank... but its good that this game still on rank 1 and the players is like walking on thorny road ( you will sacrifice on voting to have good gear etc ) hue hue hue :crying:

14. Bearhuggxs

Bearhuggxs Loading.....

precisely..everything's f***d up.. before the update.,they fkd up voting system. lots of people cant vote, including me. then 4.0 arrives, lots of bugs, new items on Black cloud?..yeah right.. if your smart enough, they are trying to do what they did before.. first they will put EAC, atfer a month or a week ACD, then HAC?.. its all about business..they dont care about what u think..its not fun anymore.. some players are leaving

2 people like this.
  15. kih

kih SAVE GAZA SAVE PALESTINE

"bye"............

16. ianleocolcel

ianleocolcel Proficient

indeed.... that is the scenario here... they dont think players are humans and not toon... this is selfishness... they dont mind players at all.. hue hue hue :crying:

17. ianleocolcel

ianleocolcel Proficient

lessons learned from this server.... dont expect too much of what you have seen from other private server...

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  18. Minatou

Minatou New Member

Couldn't understand half of that. I know that 4.0 is fresh and things are obviously going to be broken, but all the new PVE weapons and gear aren't obtainable because all the instances are broken. Instead of fixing some of them so that people don't have to resort to donating, they work on toll shop first, Ambassador and Shephards were added before the simplest bugs were fixed. TE is a big part, for them to miss that bug is pretty bad on their parts, seeing as it's the only good PvE gear obtainable, they should be focused fixing it.

19. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

TE ? It's probly obvious but could you please remind me what that is. .....oh wait tiamaranta's eye

Weeeeell akshually... when 2.5 came out neither the crucible nor esoterrace were working (crucible still isn't lel), but the NCC gear ? Right in the shop.
    Next on 2.7 - the arenas weren't working and i have no idea about Padma/Masta changes (not enough people to test it).
    NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXT 3.0 - same thing as what's happening right now, skills were barely working (no 2nd skills from the 2-skill-stigmas) none of the instances were added, lvl 1 dropless mobs and (most importatly) the gear in the shop wasn't the best. The 2nd best was added afterwards as a special-shop-only thing and afterwards made permanent.
    3.5 - instances weren't working, HAC got added.

On the launch of all major updates gamez starts with just the skills (some of them at least...) a few mob spawns and the shop. Good part is they will eventually add all the instances and their drops and fix everything that somehow magically gets bugged for no reason. The bad part is NCsoft itself is doing a similar thing with restrictions (tho in their case they increased the instance cooldowns by about 100% and added instance reset scrolls..dear god i can see this now) so gearing will be harder than before and the pvp stuff will MOST LIKELY be delivered in the same "EAC-ACD-HAC" way....oh and all the fixing usually takes about 2-3 months.

The only reason a lot more people are complaining about it now is that the "old" gamez players are used to it and Gamez is one of the few (at least in NA/EU) servers that is running on 4.0 so there's a lot of people comming here after seeing the "high rate" thing, possibly wanting to check out how endgame in Aion would look.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
  20. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    It's very interesting don't discourage the OP from telling his super interesting story.

I apologize for my associate's lack of sense, understanding, decency, and manners OP. Please continue with this story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.