1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[GamezAion] 4.0 Update Schedule

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Carl, Jul 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pokeking

Pokeking New Member

I seriously need help when I updated it all it starts up and then says it stopped working and I have to shut it down so I cant get on or pay my housing rent I don't want to lose anything please what can I do??: and also just to let you all know that this is a bran new computer with windows 8 and I have the best of everything in this computer and its still not working I want to get on to pay rent :(

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  2. Pokeking

Pokeking New Member

that is not the problem fyi I have a bran new computer with windows 8 and it still crashes soon as the game starts to get into loading

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

maybe.....firewall/antivirus or so...i updated my game from 3.7 and used 1st item.pak and work from 1st with no errors...or might be win8..

4. ianleocolcel

ianleocolcel Proficient

i have tried windows 8 64bit pro and it is so easy to run the game...
    at first i was running GA launcher and ask me to update the GA launcher... 2nd thing.... will ask me to download the "3.5 NET FRAMEWORK" since my windows 8 have already net framework 4.0 updated (windows 8 will look for net framework and install it for you...) and let your computer do that (feature of windows 8) you just hit the game launcher and run as administrator... i dont have any prob with win 8 64bit the computer itself finds better solution to run the game smoothly... .this is not a testimony... ROFL

5. Pokeking

Pokeking New Member

I did all that and it still don't work for me I even ran it as admin and still crashes when the game loads I can play reg aion just fine just not gamez :( im going to lose all my places unless there is some fix I don't know what else to do

6. riadenz

riadenz New Member

guys can you give me a link of 4.0 item pack...?

7. lightvon

lightvon New Member

I am frustrated already its been a week now and still I couldn't configure how gamezaion to work properly, I have 3 pc with installed aion (3version aion) all are win xp, I updated the main aion and I can play it with out bug without errors, but gamezaion isnt running its looking for aion.bin, so what did a lot of experiment on other pc, I installed gamezaion launcher to my main aion wow its cause the same error its still looking for aion.bin, but to think why main aion 4.0 is playable smoothly on win xp and gamezaion not? by the way my 3rd aion is a highrate 3.7 id rather go there and leave gamezaion it giving me headache

8. piratagua

piratagua New Member

hi, look i do everything u say but when i login i cant select the char to play, better, not change the page after accepting the conditions, hat i do?

9. labelmer

labelmer New Member

:D
    thats good,
    but its complicated, it needs more space for
    the drive disk,
    Installing another applications and games.

10. Ziktor

Ziktor Proficient

Dear Sir Carl, can I suggest that the restrictions of new items will be removed like Ambassador Cloth Set beacause it can only be used by Muse (Songweaver) only and we cant use it by our other characters like Mages (Sorcerer and Spiritmaster). Thanks and more power.

11. arnela

arnela Getting there

i wonder if gamez has an internal developer or they just hired someone coz the updates are so slow. bugs are everywhere and it has been a week. no new wings, remos and etc in the BCT.

12. lightvon

lightvon New Member

just log in again to see if someone, somewhat. somehow answer my first post but none. Aion 4.0 still playable smootly on win xp i can play it but as i install the gamezaion launcher an error occurred it says aion.bin error aion need to closed (send/ don not send) it crashes, oh gamezaion developers Im 2 weeks waiting 2 weeks irritated already prove your competence

13. cocosul

cocosul Guest

make me understand why ppls can t just use win 7? is not reason atm t keep win xp on a pc srsly...was long time ago good... but 2013? yeh yeh

14. zakku44

zakku44 Annoying Zergling

have files that I want to keep so reformatting my pc just to change OS for a game isnt that worth it :p

15. Aleneryn

Aleneryn New Member

1 person likes this.
  16. zakku44

17. cocosul

cocosul Guest

mmm who said that if u change os from xp to win 7 u need t format pc?:D once u insert win 7 cd ..it will upgrade your xp:D that s all:p

18. zakku44

format or not aint gonna do it
    can still play retail XD

19. junmel

junmel New Member

can someone give me an AION Installer guide or how to connect ? in by step ?

Im in RUSH GUYS :(

20. berukashvil

berukashvil New Member

Please Help I Can't Buy Items With Blood Marks :X

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.