1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Dual manastones

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rezerve, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Uhm, we still get GMboxes ? I didnt get any last month, i got DCed or dont play 4 hours in a row... well i should buy 10 computers, and be online on every computer to get some manastones... or buy one manastone for 100m(Yes, i saw some people selling att+crit for that price Q.Q ), yeah so cheap, especially after Kinah reduction

But i dont want it every hour, coz my inventory is full... lol, logic!

2. Thyller

Thyller © Forum Legend

I just think they want to appreciate a little more the manastones ... : P was very cheap you could very easy, with the new set many needed and only be able to buy from the other, unless you want ATK / CRIT are the most rare, so ...

3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

OFC we do..i appreciate em a lot .....in Credit Shop:)

4. Zeiko

Zeiko Proficient

everything runs on money

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

my money are safe:D

6. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

to stop all speculations and not be branded as "all money" ..bring it back to 1h/gm boxes ...there are new sets and new instances..it shouldn't have been new to you guys that people would be needing MS right? and i don't thing "inventory gets full" is enough reason to change it for everyone else.. If that is your reason, then make it that it drops on mobs. This way only those who really needs it can get it by farming...fair enough, ryt?

7. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

my points exactly what a stupid reason , inventory gets full delete or trade or sell or delete , why must others suffer cause some ppl dont ahve enough space in their inventory., plz change it to every 1 hour or like yorouichi said let mobs drop them if not normal mobs at least special mobs like i said before mobs from instance mobs and stuff and no am not talking bout bosses but normal mobs in instances.

8. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

I kinda forsee this coming. Ever since 4.0 hit. I do agree that every 4 hours we get only 1 GM box witch is ridiculous.... At the time it wasn't an issue for me because my legion mate use to contribute to the legion wh.. most of the items in there were manastones. Right now I think is not a real big issue for the old players but it will effect the new players who joins gamez aion. I totally agree with NICOLAS0707 suggestion on having the manastones dropped in instances that way it would encourage players to do them. Or just bring back the GM boxes spawning in inventory every hour.

1 person likes this.
  9. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

thank you Tykimik atleast some1 agrees with me bout manastones , wish more ppl would agree then AM, GM's would think bout it atleast or consider maybe ^_^

10. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

Instances ? WHERE ? WHERE? oh probably on another server... :lol:
    Well yea make it drop in "The hexway", like AMs says, but in hexway nowadays we can get only white/green manastones... make it dual blue manastones, and it will be okey :) or, too much work for ya ? :3

11. shavrantiq

shavrantiq New Member

Yeah i'm agree with you we need some opportunity to reach some dual manastone's .

1 person likes this.
  12. InFeuse

InFeuse WAT

anyway, **** off with manastones... gimme drop of divine balaur hearts !!! :D

13. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

However we must know that it's easy to suggest things. The question is... Can the admins do it? They have to really look into it caz you never know fixing one thing might lead to another problem. So i believe it takes time. Also don't think that all they want is money. They must have done it to change how things work in aion but if it's true.. Thats just messt up Yo! I think this is an issue that should be looked into because soon the value on manastones going to me expensive also it's going to be really hard for players to find manastones witch I think isn't right..

Last edited: Sep 16, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  14. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

A lot of people crying about this manastone issue.

Before, we loot and craft manastones for our armors but we were able to complete our desired build.

When they spoonfed the manastones, people complain about their inventories being full of GM Boxes.

Now, I still actually think that free manastones every 4 hours is spoonfeeding.

People just complain a lot instead of being thankful of the things they get for free.

1 person likes this.
  15. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

I understand where you are getting at, they do still give manastones and we appreciate that. What we are concerned about is that there are new items that needs to be socketed with manastones. Now, I understand that they give manastones every 4 hours but the thing is, they are random manastones and very few if I may say. You seldom get the right manastones that you need for your build. Specially MA/Crit or Attack/Crit or Crit/Attack or MR/Crits .. You may not have any problems coz you may have everything but how about the others that has recently joined? How about those who just came back after the update? I know it's not your fault or anybody's fault that they left or what or they are late in coming in. What we are trying to say is that, the demand is higher than the supply. I know you understand and you know what happens if this is the case.

1 person likes this.
  16. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

That's why I'm selling my dual manastones in the broker for higher price. Since the said items are fewer than before.

Those who recently joined should know how to explore the game and deal with the current economy.

Those who came back has already had patience about this manastone issue if they're old enough before the birth of dual manastones.
    Like you

17. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

That's what I'm talking about. The high demand and low supply will bring the cost of these manastones sky high. Do you really think the new ones can afford your manastones? Do you know the effect of this in the long run? New joiners may leave, old players may leave as well coz of the broken and unbalanced economy and they may look for a new server. What are you aiming at then? Want them to leave? We are aiming to make this server the best there is , or at least try, and we wanna make our new comers feel welcomed and not make them feel that they can no longer catch up with the ones on top or that they need to donate just to be leveled with the others. Or you're really ok with them juz leave if they can't live up to your expectation? Think about it dude. For me, more people playing more fun. Don't know about the logic you have.

If I may add, we're here for a reason. That is to have fun and enjoy this game that we love with our friends and meet new friends. Not to feel superior with others that you rape on raiding or duel because you have better gear. I personally think that most of us forget about why we are here.

2 people like this.
  18. kyraamin21

kyraamin21 8=======================D Forum Legend

What a good reason to sell manastones in the credit shop. Jesus Christ.

19. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

hahaha now isnt that money making or wht ? selling manastones in credit shops ? really ?? lolllllllll and ya freaking greedy BS ppl selling manastones for unbelieveable prices >< so freaking annoying . i know it takes time and sometimes doing 1 think ruins another but they have to try the manastones are just impossible to buy for wep armors and impossible to achieve....

20. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

You may read my previous posts about the manastone issue but after reading your posts i just want to say that the economy in gamezaion is already broken beyond any repair because of all those literally STUPID/UNEDUCATED/GREEDY IDIOTS that play in this server, i will not point fingers but we all know that they are here and they are annoying and stupid as hell, if you want to at least find some decent trades and get your manastones in a fair price then dont ever deal or talk with those people. Also, nobody is going to leave the server because the manastones are expensive, and due to the already broken economy i dont even think that the manastone issue is actually a big issue. There are a lot of bigger issues yet to be addressed.. i often see threads about such issues but there is no actual solution. So just play the way you can and exploit the opportunities in order to get rich. Dont get me wrong, im against OP trading or asking for adds, but when i see that a ridiculously useless manastone such as attack/crit sells for actual VIP credits then i wont say no, i will simply blame their ignorance and stupidity for buying that useless manastone for actual credits and gladly sell it to them because it occupies precious space in my warehouse, space that i could use for other items.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.