1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

AoE heals in safezones, prohibited?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by zed, Sep 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zed

zed New Member

AoE heals in safezones, prohibited? Since when did this craziness started? Who made it up? Did you even think about it?
    I believe that only an uneducated person will say and QQ that healing in safezones is prohibited, why? Because they clearly can't read and/or don’t understand what is stated in the [OFFICIAL] Server Rules 21/7, and it states;
    To heal from inside of a safezone is not a bug, nor is it a hack? Why prohibit it?
    Imposing a rule like no heals from within a safezone isn’t what’s good for everyone, it is only for the benefit of those few who QQ about it. Do Carl and/or Alente even know about this? Do you feel so cheated, harassed or threatened by those who you can’t kill because they are healed?
    GamezAion gameplay is already not balanced as it is because of too many hackers and bug abusers (both faction), elyos always three to four times the number of asmos and now you QQ because you can’t kill whoever that someone is that is being healed? My advice to you is that "you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game."As long as no one is hacking or bug abusing, just enjoy the game as well, don't report any more instances of safezone healing or only make yourself a fool by doing so. Like what the [OFFICIAL] Server Rules 21/7 states,

2. Xander

Xander Proficient

how do you feel fighting again a glady for example and you are soo close to kill him and in 1 sec he is full HP and you keep ataking him thinking he use potion and you are close to kill him again and boom full HP again, at the end when you die you notice there is 2 healers in the afe zone (they dont have the courage to fight, but they are doing their work: heal). so how do you feel?

and glad they do some rules like that...play on retail and you will see how safe zone works.

3. blue13thunder24

blue13thunder24 Proficient Forum Legend

For now we are not punishing players for for healing others out-side the safe zone while they are in it.

4. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

This is, indeed, a bug. Players are actually not supposed to be able to heal players in pvp zones from inside the safe-zone. Infact, it doesn't work on retail. The group itself gains a quite huge advantage since their healers can not be neutralized (Killed/Silenced/Whatsoever) in any way, and this makes the game unbalanced.
    Anyhow, we are still discussing possible actions against players exploiting this sort of bug, nothing was determinated yet.

5. seantex

seantex Proficient

will they shoul fix this safe zone!!!! or its good if, safe zones are far distance terrane!!!!

6. Testify

Testify "I’m necessary evil." Forum Legend

i say if they can't fix it..disable the safezones instead :)

1 person likes this.
  7. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

safe zones in katalam should just be disabled altogether, they cause more problems than they are worth.

8. cocosul

cocosul Guest

whut s so big deal at last.?? camping safe zone is shit....if u pvp do it far from safe zones......im my opinion unfair players are the ones who camping these zones...not the ones who healing

3 people like this.
  9. kath15

kath15 Proficient

Asmo should be able to heal from safe zone as elyeos tend to camp our obelisk quiet alot and it's almost impossible to leave obelisk they just got way to many more players then us. </3

Just me getting camped from a zerg of elyos when there is just only 1 of me lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  10. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

just take away thos safe zone, PvP is so bad, that most ofbplayers became zerg minded

11. kath15

kath15 Proficient

It's bad cause the server is so unbalanced there is like 5x more elyos then asmo.

I have constantly been getting camped for 2 weeks straight everyday ever since I went back to asmo.

but when I played elyos I rarely got camped from asmo so uh yeah.

Main reason I went back to asmo it cuz of elyos camping Idk how they do it it's so boring.

12. Stephen

even if there are few asmo, we can still fight even if were outnumbered, just like what we did on 3.7 we were just 4 but elyos zergers run away, they are scared on asmo, elyos are just lucky because of those safezones

13. kath15

kath15 Proficient

Exactly elyos use our safe zones to hide in and they also attack us when we leave the safe zone ( from behind ).

14. Stephen

thats why i switch race, they were bunch of gays that likes to zerg together, i was never scared of fighting high rankin officer on elyos coz you know they are just zergers, they dont know how to play 1on1

15. cocosul

cocosul Guest

u mean officers are moar pro or whut?^^ dude ranks have nothing to do with how good is a player. i can tell u 4 asmo generals which never pvp in less than 4 ppls....never. most of top ranks are zergers...well not all ...but more than half. and the weird thing i ever saw is....they switch chars when they loose ap lol. let s stay on topic better that s other subject:p oh w8w8 i will upload a pic...

[​IMG][/IMG]

1 person likes this.
  16. Stephen

thats what Im pointing to, you just misinterpret what Im saying, so yeah, rank means nothing,

17. palminianz

palminianz Proficient

idk wat i can say abt dis . lols for me ya disable all the safezone area and the problem is solve. right

18. Ziktor

Ziktor Proficient

Just accept the fact that there are so many shitty things happening in gamez right now. Or instead dont go to katalam. Katalam sucks.

19. jewicked

jewicked Getting there

fix the bug, or disable safe zones..

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.