1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Stupid pvp.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cherro, Sep 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherro

Cherro Nightmare Forum Legend

weaks all the zergers

2. nicolas0707

nicolas0707 Expert

Wether its lumiel or siel zerg will be same because zerg consists of ppl who cant pvp 1 on 1 or in groups and need many to hit and run so they can leach ap and become army rank officer, general, great general, governers etc etc. if u fuse lumiel and siel and induse sitgma system the zerging in katlam idian depths will not change only thing will be more QQ and more trash talk on forums and in game not to mention instance trades spam on lfg 24/7.

3. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Their will always be zergs in these types of games, and I still don't understand how people keep complaining about this. Recently I've been on Official Aion again and have been playing there as well as here, and I can assure everyone that their is zerging on both versions. The difference is that Official has zergs that can scatter across all PvP Maps so doing things is always dangerous regardless.

You either get used to the fact that it is Open PvP & most will not play fairly (Most don't) so if you cannot grasp that concept then it'll be your own undoing and fault. Personally I've gotten over the fact that their may potentially be 5+ attacking me at once, my only goal is to try and put up a fight or better yet take a few down w/ me before I die.

Whether its official or private, get used to it, or else keep complaining in a never ending battle that will always lead to the same results.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
    3 people like this.
  4. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Yes except that the zerging here is 15 - 30 v 1 lol every day so there really is no point to pvp in the first place. only 5 dayum i wish.

5. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

Then you haven't played official have you? It can get just as bad and at times, worse then Gamez due to the greater population. At least when playing here the Zerging is only concentrated into small sections where as official you even have zergs in the lvl 20-30 areas (Eltnen for example).

Once again, its a cycle that can't be broken with the fact that their is open world PvP with No Restrictions on how many people can go in to fight. The concept of a fair fight does not comply in this game, the quicker people just realize this and accept this as part of the play, the better it will be.

Fact. Zergs will not stop in Aion.

6. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Lol i haven't played official since the level cap was 50..except to get my cleric to lvl 65..which i still havent done shes still 61 lol.

7. Izkiz

Izkiz Proficient

weaks' .

8. Played

Played *Kung-Fu Master* Forum Legend

This thread has been thrown off topic. It went from concerns about towers and camping to zergs, well not really off topic, but ya get the point its not talking about the same thing anymore.

The concern's being addressed about towers was answered and as for Camping if you see an AM online and Elyos/Asmos are camping please, please pm the AM don't just assume that they are psychic and will know if Elyos/Asmos are camping. On the other hand if there is No AM online make a video showing time frames lets say you are there from 10:25 and you start the video at 10:25 then show the time via in-game and then when you want to end the video and they are still camping mouse over the in-game time and lets say its 10:45 then post it under in game reports. Pictures may help, but I'd recommend videos. And we'll take care of it.

And as for the whole zerg topic, it will always be around in any MMO's you play there is no such thing as a fair fight in MMO's or private server, expect it to occur in most if not all the MMO's you play now and or in the future.

9. aginstall

aginstall Proficient

Since it's gotten about zergs i'd like to point out the real problem.It's about the unwillingness of the players to populate other locations than those 1 or 2 spots of the current map/s combined with the low population of lumiel our choices are narrowed down to a certain spot to fight the opposing faction leading to the current ping pong zerg in danaria.Zergs were always a part of aion but with the option to pvp on any maps and many locations on the maps zergs get less populated and you can actually find 1v1 or small group pvp.That's all :)

10. cocosul

cocosul Guest

dude^^ i ve die by asmos tower A LOT! u can see whut s going on on your race side///but on the other side is same and no1 QQ about as far i know, hate tower? kill it make an full ally and that is.....call it revenge or whut ever:)

11. lelouch12

lelouch12 New Member

nice one ]

12. Visty

Visty Brigade General Kalled

i wish it will going to be remove

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.