1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Either starstruck was cheating or the reporter had an edited client at the time the video was taken, either way not cool..

In any case i dont understand why that video was posted here, this is not the ZergeD thread and the problem doesnt concern us. I feel bad for starstruck but it doesnt mean that we have to analyze the video in this thread, im sure staffs are doing the best they can about the report, so lets leave the job to them. In short, if you wanna analyze it then post it in your own legion thread, thank you.

6 people like this.
  2. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

We cool David. Nothing to argue about really. Like I said in the Zerged Legion thread before it got ninja closed, if he was caught and banned by the Admins basing from acceptable and sufficient proof, then we can't do anything about it. I totally get your point and feel the same way with cheaters.

@Dejas

Guys, he got caught and banned. Let's just accept that and get over it. I respect everyone's opinion regarding this issue but this is way out of our hands. Some of you may see the video as normal and some may see it as solid proof for the skill edit hack. Bottom line is, he was found guilty and punished. To avoid any flames or arguments and to keep this legion thread clean, I suggest that we just drop this topic and move on.

Love ya guys and take care always <3

1 person likes this.
  3. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I'm on the same boat as david here I only kept my mouth shut about the whole ordeal to keep the peace in the legion ...I'm mean come on when I asked him why he cheated he said he has 0 ms ping and that he had a screenshot on facebook as proof...lol.

4 people like this.
  4. Grayyy

Grayyy The chillerbee

Wasn't it like some sorta open secret by now? Like most proper people had a clue at some point, I remember mentioning it to Ethan a few days ago when we watched some other poops dueling in Sanctum... "almost as obvious as ...." haha xD

2 people like this.
  5. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Yea its been know by some for years..ever since his ranger fasterthanspeed lol.

1 person likes this.
  6. Grayyy

Grayyy The chillerbee

nonono, that's 0ms for you sir ;3

2 people like this.
  7. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

If the reporter was using client side modification other people in the video ainimation would have skipped as well. Also hardhy is a woc 1 user his attack speed isn't 1.2 for Alexmaxx info. Iv done my research before I can consider him a hacker.. Just glad they finally took him off AMTeam and gotten everything taken care of. Anyways let's just leave this aside =p

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
    3 people like this.
  8. Grayyy

Grayyy The chillerbee

when u gonna be back in action david ? xD

9. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

I'm still in shock and I can not believe that's true about denix truth really hurts a friend to be given by an error ban

PS: the real cheters not always use animation or other programs they saven those who are never, ever will make them anything as they are allowed by this server

2 people like this.
  10. lakilaki

lakilaki Blackcell

Finaly :D if ask someone ur frend "did u realy use hack" and he answer "no" that is Enouf >> Videos and other bulshet are fake >>

i hope we to see DEnix in game Tommorol

2 people like this.
  11. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Honestly guys, the guy has been hacking since forever. It sad that he got banned this way, but anyone who cheats deserved that punishment. What's bothering to me is that, the video taken by purell wasn't even clear. He doesn't even have his combat chat log on. Which is surprising to me because there had been so many attempts on our side to report cheaters that had been denied due to the fact that there was no combat log visible, even when the videos that were taken, were very clear unlike this one. I'm not against anyone, I'm just surprised. I guess the rules have changed in gathering proof for banning people? I thought proof gathered has to be substantial? This doesn't look like it to me. -.- Although when Bend did explain, I sort of understood what he was saying while looking at this video. Still in equality speaking, when you make a rule to have substantial evidence with combat log shown, shouldn't it be applied to everyone? There should not be an exception right? Just wondering.

Anyways to dennix, you are finally caught.

Anyways, I don't understand why this was brought in this legion thread. I doubt Dejavu has anything to do with this hacking/banning of dennix.

5 people like this.
  12. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Keep ze thread drama free ;3

Hello fellas, whats up?

13. lordchikz

lordchikz Proficient

more more drama :D

14. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

hello. how are you people.
    uhm what is this i am reading? Chris is taking a break?

oh and Finally. :D i had the chance to have it done... still unfinished tho. inner biceps and coloring still needs to be done.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

There is no drama =. = Srsly stop joking like that caz it's not funny. It's just plain stupid.

I know hardhy isn't a bad person so I can understand some of u might defend him. Before hardhy was banned I still talked normally. Even though I knew he's cheating. So i can understand.

I want to say sorry if I escalated this issue to another level. I just wanted to bring the truth out. I only posted here because zerged members are alliance here. Deja Vu had nothing to do with the issue but yet I posted here so I'm sorry for that. I don't want Sam uhera to go super saiyen j4 on me. So again let's leave this aside shall we?

4 people like this.
  16. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

david as you say everything is better up here but hey hopefully now engaged to be married if true that many are loose hacker nobody says or does anything simply because they are spoiled

17. Bordy

Ok people stop. This is getting way out of hand. Everybody just drop it. What happened happened and there is no benefit in reminiscing such events. Now let's move forward to a more serious topic. As everyone may have notice, Chris and Marcia is nowhere to be found. Let me confirm some rumors. Chris and Marcia are at the moment taking a break from Gamez. Some IRL stuff needed to be attended to. Yes they will be back, no specific time when but definitely they will be back. Until Chris gets back, the legion policy and the legion itself stays the same. As for the alliance, since Zerged no longer has a leader to maintain diplomatic relations with us, I am disbanding the said alliance with them as I am recieving tons of reports of Zerged killing Deja and vice versa. Now for other matters, let's discuss that in-game. Thank you for your cooperation. Have fun guys.

18. Addicted

Addicted Getting there

morning dejaaa's :)

1 person likes this.
  19. Bordy

Mawning homobro!

2 people like this.
  20. blake09

blake09 New Member

hi everybody...hahaha

1 person likes this.