1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Belusan Raid HA!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Beastie, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Beastie

Beastie Banned

When I posted my Morheim raids, ppl called us noobs and pussies and said that we only raided morheim cause we failed at raiding in the other places and could only kill low levels. You also said that we didn have the balls to raid Belusan. Well guess what YOU WERE WRONG! This is from the Illusionists raid on Belusan fortress along with some support from Vietnam AND WE FREKKIN KICK ASS! so IN YO FACE *****ES BOOYAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PSUDT2gdzU
    be sure to watch in HD either 720 or 1080P and and also

………../´¯/)
    ………,/¯../
    ………/…/
    …./´¯/.’…/´¯¯·¸
    ../’/…./…./…./¨¨/¯\
    (’(….´….´…..¯;/’…’)
    .\……………..’…../
    .’\'…\……….._.·´
    …\…………..(
    ….\………….\

Last edited: Aug 31, 2010
    2 people like this.
  2. Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive New Member

ummmm? thanks for killing all the afk people and the shops?

3. Gioula_GR

Gioula_GR New Member

Well done then! U get what u deserve (from killing equal lvls)! Well done 1000 times!:happy:

4. Beastie

Beastie Banned

@ Mr. Archive Hey I posted my vids on morheim and ppl hated and flamed and said *in whiney and complaining nasely voice* WHY DONT YOU GO RAID BELUSAN OR DO U NOT HAVE THE BALLS! well guess what WE DO! so you can stop QQin about raiding morheim

5. Gioula_GR

Gioula_GR New Member

Ok, we have to be fair here. Killing newbies is not to be proud for, but killing ppl AFK.....? Why not? When I go AFK I know that I might be ganked.

6. Joshlin

Joshlin Well-Known Member

better than camping low levels...

7. wilen

wilen Proficient

lol really nice but belu is like a market place you killing afk people well at least you kill lvl 55

8. Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive New Member

true, happened quite a few times to me while i was leveling up...Whenever i'm there i am always selling/buying stuff, talking to people or afk...not paying any attention to being invaded......just stick to morheim

9. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Damn there is just no pleasing you people! We raid Morheim and you QQ and bitch and now we raid Belusan and you QQ and bitch! Why dont you try making and editing your own pvp vids, this crap isnt easy you know!

10. Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive New Member

we want to be pleased? and i don't see anyone QQ or bitching here...seems like your trying to prove something pointless. Better idea, how about you just go to abyss and do your usual raids there, that's what its meant for. no videos needed either!

and yes its easy to make videos.

11. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I made two other videos with a raid on morheim. You can jsut go back to the media section and find them or use the handy dandy SEARCH function and then you can see all the people QQing and bitching. And the vids are cool if you dont like PvP vids here a crazy idea, now you may ahve to hang onto to somehting to not get knocked off your feet here . DONT WATCH THEM! No one made you watch my vid and read my thread if you dont like it STFU AND GTFO! and give me ut IGN so I can be sure that ull get in a future pvp vid.... as one of the ppl I kill

12. jazzal

jazzal Proficient

We are the Vietnamese in the video, also I noticed that around 2 hours later you guys made the same raid in Heiron with 2 pts around and err I dont think it was much of a success soo.. post it instead of QQing and start wars, that would make it even. :/

13. Mystysnow

Mystysnow Getting there

nice raid. ^^

14. Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive New Member

or how about posting them without being an asshole about the whole thing. your trying to gloat about something no one cares about.

your wasting my time, goodbye.

15. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I wasnt in any heiron raids today so I dont know anything about those. I have a lot of other pvp vids though that I need to edit and add music too then Ill upload them.

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

I did post them, I was like heres a raid vid on morheim, check out, and ppl complained and QQ and one person even called me a dicktard and said we didnt have the balls to raid belusan, after makin a ton of ppl eat their words by doing something they never expected and STILL having ppl bitch and QQ Im gonna be a frekkin asshole, get that through your thick skull, if you dont like it STFU AND GTFO!

16. Thurion

Thurion New Member

I think u are not paying attention. No one cares anymore, this server is dead, like DEAD! everyone is leaving, keep raiding the NPCs from Beluslan all u want and have fun =)

I'm doing it already, thanks anyway.

17. soyaako

soyaako Getting there

never thought that zhanza an ex-DTK ..

will join Illusionists ..!!!

you only want to join top rank legion??

just saying..

18. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I made my elyos glad to fight my dtk friends but they all went awol and I was in sanctum and saw a bunch of illusionists chilling and thought 'Hey why dont I hang out and chill with some of the ppl I fought with alot in core and in rifting" and then later I asked to join and I passed the tests and got in. I met a lot of good friends in Illusionists and added them on MSN, as for top rank legions, I joined DTK when it was rank 3 and left one night when I was the only one on.

Now I have Zhanza my asmo in a legion called Retribution that Im gonna be a cent in and help get that legion to a good rank. So no Im not just interested in joining the top rank legions, just active ones with cool people.

19. Tifa

Tifa Old

All right. that was pretty FUN. One of our best raid :D... Let see asmo do that pls !!!

20. Nud

Nud Expert

for what is this video for? errrrrrrr