1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ophidan Leather First Look

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Carnage, Dec 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Post your AM application Ratsky, and Ill hire you.

2. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

What started of as showcasing some cool ingame armours turned into a anti-AM debate, amazing at how things flow. It is understandable from a player's perspective how they feel exploited by the lack of access to ingame crafting materials. However don't forget that quite a lot of people actually had the chance to win them as prizes, example Uehara's Find-a-word forum event.

Also, I'm very disappointed and rather offended to have all the AMs branded into the same category. Some of them have worked hard to provide facilities and assistance to players without any reward. When they do get rewarded and spend it on something nice for themself, they get bashed for it. Apparently the mentality is AMs can only hand out prizes to events (in which they cannot enter themselves) and get nothing in return.

I'm not defending the AMs simply because I'm one myself. I always try to express myself in a player's perspective simply because I am a legit player as well. I have not spent my points in any form that might have exploited trades, the same goes for many other AM members. Therefore don't generalise us all into the same basket because we share a coloured name.

5 people like this.
  3. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Yeah right, very well said,

4. trak10

trak10 Getting there

1. Not all AM ofc not.

2. A player who actually applied as AM hoping to get something in return, know very well about the AM reward, don't really wanna help. They do it for their own benefit. Exploit. Greed.

3. Players get a chance to get the biggest prize through Forum event ONCE or TWICE in a YEAR, they have to compete with other players. While AM who can't enter they have a certainty to get the ultimate prize (ex: costumes) with points not just once and have to wait a year, but they can get it again and again not just that, they can even trade it. This makes those hard work players to win the competition nothing special, if the player wanna sell it for stuffs, they have to wait another year(big forum event doesnt come often). what make it worse is, with AM points, AM can get even other items thats NEVER given in any other event. Making it really easy to take advantage of common players.
    like this
    "Trading my Stage Set (All 6 pieces) to your 10.5k vip credits plus an add of your choosing. This is a very rare remodel and not yet obtainable in game, except through trades like this of course. PM me for details."

5. Grayyy

Grayyy The chillerbee

So tell me Mr. "my friends and I worked so hard to make this": Where did u get the Rawhides for the leather?
    Since I also crafted a chain and a plate set (so much for working hard you douchebag) and when I wanted to make a leather I stumbled over missing items and yet there's only 2 AMs who actually made leather so far. If you get them from any of the Daily Event reward (I'm not talkin about Mortal Envys) than because you prolly know stuff that others don't, because I can't see anything like the Rawhides on the list. If they are included somewhere like in "100 each balaur mats", then you only requested them because you know they were in there, because otherwise you would't have wasted your reward on this.
    Not even to mention that the whole normal prize reward list was only updated after AMs pushing for the balaur mats to be added.
    I love how people from the staff always turn into actual biches trying to defend themself like some sissys, feeling all high and mighty and thinking that people who might not be on ur staff chan not to know what actually happens "behind the scenes". Take it from me: a lot of people happen to know anyway, so you better watch what bullshit you spout in some personal defense when no one was blaming "you" alone in the first place.

I had all the required materials ready weeks ago. Also I think I got a lot more friends and contacts here on this server than you ever goin to have (especially when you turn into a douche whenever someone says something about the server), but again thanks for getting personal on this one. Very professional.

See little princess, I was talkin for ALL the people on the server who are kept from getting stuff that should be available to anyone (not everyone can win the events, duh), not for myself. If you happen to know me you would know that if I actually wanted your glowstick-WDK-suit that you are so proud of, I'd get it anyway...

Yes, I actually seem to know to have quite a better idea of how much work this is, since I encoded a fully fine running 4.0 test server with a friend of mine already like 5 months ago in about 5 weeks of hard work. If you have 2-3 devs who would actually put all their heart into this (what people might consider just normal if you see how many donation money this server actually drains...) it would be running just fine by today. I love how staff here is trying to keep up this "DEVs" illusion when there actually are no developers but Carl. And making all items available so people can actually at least craft stuff they want, takes about 2h max if you know what you are doing.

But suprise, once again you getting very personal without knowing shit about others.

Butthurt much?
    You seem to lack more knowledge about things than I do, yet you're the one throwing personal accusations.
    Go cry to Josh or something, he might wipe your tears and tell you that you are doing good.

I'm done here, close incoming lol

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
    8 people like this.
  6. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

lol so much drama for a screenshot. calm yourself and get down with your conspiracy theories.

i'll take a look on this situation, but for now, this flame thread is done.

6 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.