1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

At the time he thought he would be getting principles set soon, but decided against it and quit again to my knowledge(ask him yourself). And the negative feedback is not because they arent the old members but because your new members that are being added obviously arnt being tested correctly one in particular being that Daynit cleric its like talking to a brick wall and well he isnt the first. Granted that the pickings on gamez are slim to none but it doesnt have to resort to that. You can legion raid with only 3-5 members and still wipe entire maps me purell and glorify have done it as well as donde. And I will never remove my spiritmaster as BG of population kontrol its my baby. Hell even jsut me and singlebaw have pushed back 10-15 v 2 this all being on teh asmo side. Granted its not always going to be possible on high traffic days but its not like you need to invite 10 -20 people just need 6 active people. And you know that if you people actually do message me when have i ever turned you down?

2. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

The people that you are talking about are no longer in the legion, we kicked inactive and "bad" members. I have invited a few new members now and they seem to be pretty good. The point is to have loyal and trusty people that you can have fun with, i dont care about inviting the best of the best but the most loyal and fun people that will understand each other and have fun together, just like what we've been doing ever since. If you don't wanna remove your main from Pk then that's your choice, nobody is even asking you to do that. But my main is in dejavu and i never even left when everyone was leaving 'cause the legion was dying, i know where i belong to, im not sure if others do ;)

And if you were actually active you'd know when we have our raids, you wouldnt need any notice.

1 person likes this.
  3. vesiinabox

So im supposed to login my gm, my sm, my eloys cleric and my deja char all at once right lol. Chris USED to always let me know when there was going to be a raid so i could join.
    P.S. I never left either?
    Although i was damn close to doing so because of "bad" members I'm logged in evey day from 8:00-12:00 sometimes til 2:00 so dont tell me im not active >_>

4. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

veginabox is weak

5. s1ngl3

s1ngl3 ٠• Annoying •٠

Eh, not like I'm a member of the legion or smth, but imma just say a few things... What I see is basicly the legion dying, yea thats normal thing, all the legion I've been inside have died. This process is long, takes quite a bit of time as expected. Reqruiting new players is something good to revive it yea, but new players that u're actually able to speak with would be better yea? There're a lot of players on this server, and hell of a lot would like to join the raids u make, but are they actually able to be loyal, friendly, talkable and everything else that could define them as good in other aspect than pvp ? - I bet half of them ain't. I also was suprised to see half the BTK BR legion join Deja Vu, and I've seen quite a few OLD players from your legion not to like them...

I have no plans on continuing with my thoughts, after all I'm noone but a viewer of what's going on ;p

6. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Half BTK BR means.. 2 members? Because that's exactly how many i invited. Gil and sexykillerz are experienced players, and gil is a good guy that i had the chance to play with the past few months. If you get to know them they are actually very skilled and good guys.

And we never invited idiots and noobs in dejavu, if they were ever invited i can assure everyone that they got kicked within days.

And i dont understand what's this drama about, we kicked inactive players and that's pretty much it. Now we ll focus on inviting new people, we ll give a chance to those who meet the requirements and are willing to join, if they are not fit for this legion then they will be kicked just like we have always done. Period.

And for those of you who got kicked, if you are willing to actually start attending the legion raids and join your mains.. then you are welcome to join again.. if not then goodbye and good luck, no hard feelings.

1 person likes this.
  7. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

I am reading and it's all empty lines.

What we are doing is: Giving opportunities ;) We don't have a crystal ball to guess who will stay and who will not... that's why many left.(even get "kicked".... what is a bad word)

Loyal friends will ever come back...

I am not sure what i am talking about... didn't get the point here.

About Single and you, Ethan, facing the zerg.... that's good that you guys can do things like you do... Honestly...

We are looking group raids.....somehow sharing and why not teaching the less or much as we can. Another thing: We are not looking for 2 digits dudes or latest gear dudes... it would be AMAZING, but, i realized that it's not that much important... we can face the zerg, kamikaze and put our faces out of safe zones even when we are gonna die..... we just change map and that's fine....

I cannot understand why there is ppl "raging" (somehow) about kicks....they are welcome to join as far as they are looking for a nice raid and or just help old legion mates.

BTK members... they are really welcome.... So as any other nice player. As far as they didn't make anything bad to our members.

2 people like this.
  8. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

[​IMG]

/SauuronModeOn
    /SpamALLTheThreads

WHY CAN'T WE BE FRIENDS, PEOPLE D:

1 person likes this.
  9. vesiinabox

I wont be joining back because you are no longer accepting alts

10. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

are we friends jozef ? :D

11. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

uhmm what world are you? :)

12. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

Morning weaks ;p

1 person likes this.
  13. Yurippee

Yurippee Getting there

14. CoMmAnD

Oh my Look who's here . Sup Karla ? ;p

15. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

merry christmas idiots

you can all suck my duck (qua qua)

1 person likes this.
  16. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

Hey Guys !!!! Merry Christmas TO ALL !!! :happy:

2 people like this.
  17. CoMmAnD

Merry Christmas guys . I am waiting for Santamera ;p

Last edited: Dec 25, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  18. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Hello guys. Been a while. Hope you are all doing fine. Wish yall a Merry Christmas and all the best!

1 person likes this.
  19. helba

helba Banned

Merry Christmas Guys....<3

1 person likes this.
  20. Potato

Potato Banned

Merry christmas deja

1 person likes this.