1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problems with Gamez and

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by xDJoker, Aug 30, 2010.

1. xDJoker

xDJoker Proficient

I know a lot of people who I know on Gamez Aion who hate what happened to Alente and Albull. But I stuck with Gamez because it was still fun, and I hoped that Alente and Albull would come back. But they didn't.

I donated for GamezAion because I enjoyed playing it. I dont understand why something like this would happen.

I'm not sure if anyone else was there when one of the greatest Flyff servers fell, but I was. Elite Crystal Flyff, which I had put so much effort into contributing to, was destroyed by a vicious hacker.

That is what will happen to this server, unfortunately.

But truly, the last straw is the donation system, what the hell were you thinking when you got rid of PAYPAL?

I won't leave because of hope for the server. Don't ruin dreams of this server worse than you already have.

Since I will probably be banned for this thread anyway, I'm leaving Gamez until something is done about the lag, crashes, donation, and GMs.

Bye Gamez Aion, You will be missed.

Post YOUR final messages here with me, because then maybe, seeing members of their community leaving, they will change.

1 person likes this.
  2. boobees

boobees Proficient

enough with people posting they are leaving. it's getting old. just go.

1 person likes this.
  3. Autumn

Autumn Banned

4. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

hahahahaahah

5. lelouch

lelouch Getting there

Quitters FTW!!! /grabs the gasoline and matches

6. Pryde

Pryde New Member

I've never seen so many people so sentimental over a damn PRIVATE SERVER. Have you never played one before? I go into private servers these days with the knowledge that there's a very good chance the server could wipe my characters or completely shut down the week after I start playing on it.

The lag won't stop, the crashes won't stop, and chances are, you're going to be waiting 2 weeks at the quickest for the next big Aion Private Server that's probably going to be more broken than this one, and certainly not have as many people. I'm not convincing you to stay, but you making this thread is like you begging for people to convince you to stay. Or begging for something.

God I hate quit threads. They're stupid on live servers, they're even worse on PRIVATE SERVERS.

3 people like this.
  7. lelouch

lelouch Getting there

I love you man... *.*

8. Candyman

Candyman Expert

Has anyone stopped to think that it may not be the server's fault for the sudden crashes..... but more along the lines that someone on the outside could actually be trying to destroy a really good server seens as though gamez is the only high rate private server around and carl did make many ppl dislike him.

9. lelouch

lelouch Getting there

Yeah im aware of that, my experience on the other servers on the past is hilarious, it always lagged to the max, servers says they were attack by DoS or something cant remember whats that...

10. ShinichixZ

ShinichixZ Getting there

u dont donate just shup ur ass up cibai

1 person likes this.
  11. Autumnbreeze

Autumnbreeze Proficient

And whats that got to do with it? who cares if he donated or not, i didn't, and im glad as well.

Why would i want to donate for a server that WAS stable before the server move, to one that crashes almost like clock work every day now that its been moved.

Get off your high horse, if you donated, then the jokes on you, its blatantly obvious that the donations do not go towards the server.

12. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Proficient

GO TO MY thread Stupid Fail Server XD

13. incuboY

incuboY Proficient

if your Leaving.. then im staying.. :p

donator or not, lets just enjoy the game.. :)

14. lelouch

lelouch Getting there

yepey! im staying too for good... /unfolded the tent

15. TyroneShoelaces

TyroneShoelaces Proficient

Exactly. Anyone that donates to a private server is a damn fool.

16. Mr.Archive

Mr.Archive New Member

Once a server becomes large enough, like this one, income from donations is necessary to pay for the host, internet, and bandwidth used. The host (Carl) should be spending more time online and actively helping the server tho, which it seems that he is not... I'd like to see him more active in the forums at least. As long as everyone doesn't freak out at him once he says something in an unlocked thread.

17. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

I think the main reason for him not posting here is because flame will just get out of control. If he sticks to his closed threads he never has to deal with anyone or anything basically.

Maybe I would like to see him put some more effort into posting about what changes and plans he has for the server rather than just a blank nothing as it seems we get at the moment.

Even some posts about staff etc to state that while the staff may be leaving he will make efforts to keep the server running etc. I don't think anyone wants to donate at this point with the situation as it is, so maybe some better reasurances would put people more at ease

Even if he just locks all these threads at least it shows us some input is being made into the situation and server from him

18. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

*applauds* At least SOMEONE in this thread knows what donating is supposed to mean. You sir have a good head on your shoulders.

@ Aethelfaed- The only problem is since he's never really shown the server matters to him and the fact that he reads people's threads when the discussion is about him but doesn't reply, means that the second he does post, it will become the biggest flameout in the history of flaming.

19. Autumn

Autumn Banned

20. Sagius

Sagius Getting there

I think it would be, considering how nice that one is, that's one person.....we have quite a few more people, if someone took the time to take the flames everyone would shove down Carl's throat....We could make The Ultimate Flame x2