1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Belusan Raid HA!

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Beastie, Aug 28, 2010.

1. cula016

cula016 New Member

damn people if you're looking a real fight then dont go after those ppol who are AFK xD and yet you call it RAID!? when no one's defending it xD bah so gay! xD

2. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Yes that was a raid as lots of asmo who were NOT afk were there, we just rolled through them so fast. Basically ppl said we couldnt raid belusan. We proved them wrong. Try to raid heiron and see how far you get. You'll be surprised how fast these "afk" people suddenly become a blob of moving red diamonds on ur screen. They knew the risks of going to be afk in belusan. Belusan and Heiron are very raidable places you just have to get a good plan together. We went for EVERYONE . This is how I play when I see someone wheter or not theyre afk, if its red it should be dead.

3. cula016

cula016 New Member

oh yea, you can call it "raid" when people are finally defending the city and you guys just killed afk people and some lowbies? =.= lame...yet when some guys shown up, *ofc what do i expect?* you'll back your asses outside the belu, as part of the plan ofc :) for me it isnt much of a raid type. but well done for having a plan like that, i sometimes envy elyos for having a good plan :)

4. robbert777

robbert777 Proficient

WHY is it always like this eh? they raided morheim, then asmodians called ehm gay and that they dont have the balls to raid belus, and now ur freaking saying they are noob becuz they raided beluslan? WTF is wrong with you people:pinched:

5. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

naahh, don't mind them. they're not just accepting defeat. good job raiding belu, without seeing the video i know you did it well.. I hope we can do the same to heiron. too bad it's harder for us because you have numbers while we got strength. :) and you win esp when it's lag.

6. cula016

cula016 New Member

LMAO im not mad or any sort of it xD its just that they attacked the wrong guys xD hmmm this is raiding to me wherein there's no *probably* AFK people and lowbies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToYqP-OTUnw

hehe i miss those times xD

7. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

ehhhh... GOOD FOR U !!!!!!!!!...... seriously thats wat u want us to say right? :D so be happy i said it ^^

EDIT: sorry i posted that without watching the video :/ now that i saw it i can tell its lame dude.... seriously... nice u took the fortress but i barely saw ppl figthing.....

8. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

wow, nice raid. done it many times. esp with my legion and integrity as well. :)

9. cula016

cula016 New Member

yea, that's raiding for me...oh well xD it's just an opinion thou :) if you get mad at me for what i said then you're as well guilty for killing AFK people xD

10. Untouchable

Untouchable Proficient

Good job my legion !!!

11. Beastie

Beastie Banned

We attacked EVERYONE in there, and I dont give a crap if ur AFK or not, if I see your name in red, Im gonna attack you. Its not our fault that the majority people in Beulsan are like "ha ha its safe to go afk, those gaylos dont have the balls to even come near here hahahaha!" and that we just plowed through the ones who tried to put up a fight. We can pretty much raid everywhere we want, or did u not see those SS's when we took over primum. Basically if we raid morheim dont call us noobs for raiding a low level place and say we dont have the balls to raid belusan, and then when we do raid belusan, call us noobs for attackin afk people. If your gonna qq and ***** no matter what we don then maybe we should be *******s and find a way to get in altgard/verteron and kill everyone there.

12. ArcheType

ArcheType Proficient

lol at the comments.

For Asmodea! For Azphel! For Aion!!!

Is this guy serious. wtf.

13. ~Devil School~

~Devil School~ Proficient

Raid Heiron?! are you kidding me?! dude.. My pc will just burn and Crash if i went to the Heiron City LMFAO there is likee 200-300 player on Heiron, and 50 Duel at 1 Second LOL.

and at Belu there is like 20-30 Asmodians and 10-15 of them AFK/Opening shop. :innocent:

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Even on our Base at Abyss there is like only 20-30 players now and most of them noobs lol, so its easy to raid it or camping.

14. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

so evil..... call the cops :rightful:

15. ~Devil School~

Yah So evil even one of his Legion Mate Admint That, The Illusionists Legion did a war Vs DTK and DTK owned them lol it was 5vs5 and 3 of DTK was still alive, =]

16. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

i dont care which legion is better XD actually i dont care if any faction is better than the other one :S i just hunt alone... but did u read this guy posts?? 0.o he is so evil..... i wont be able to sleep tonite :crying:

17. Beastie

Beastie Banned

Weve done it before back when my asmo was in DTK ahh those were the days. Its possible but itd take the organization of several of the legions and most of the asmos are busy farming the core and such. Ive been to belusan lots of times on my asmo and some of them its been pretty packed. Ive also been to heiron on my elyos and theres been a few times when there really werent a whole lot of ppl. Thing is most elyos are lazy. When we raided heiron as asmos we would call it shaking the beehive as most elyos would come out and fight nearby and then go back to the city as soon as things died down. But the asmos were actually actively out looking for our kisks and stragglers during the belusan raid. While most elyos are lazy asses who spend most of their day dueling, when they do get organized, LOOK OUT ASMOS!.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

lol You'tt never take me alive coppers!

18. Xtlin

Xtlin Proficient

cuz ur always dead :D?

19. Beastie

Beastie Banned

I know nothing about that and I wouldnt call 5 v5 a war, I would call it more of a small skirmish. Ive fought the illusionists a lot when I was in DTK in the core. Sadly most of those are gone or dont log on as much due to the fiasco with karissa, alente, and albull, but they definitely most worthy opponents.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

haha Bring it *****! lol

20. ~Devil School~

You talk like Asmodians is 1 Player and 1 elyos 1 player huh?

There is noobs on Both Races, and because Elyos is much more then Asmodians they Most of ppl's there Pros, and Actully most ppl Join Elyos lol