1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who is Vildiil?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashtar, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

It's okay. I'm slowly working on it, I have a massive team of well-paid Japanese scientists and brain doctors above my head 24/7 trying to understand what's wrong with me and my brain, I know. I'm pretty sure that they're gonna come to the conclusion that I'm mentally disabled and a slut and that I need help from support groups. It sucks :/

#lolyouguysgivetheworstinsults

2. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

The Internet is a wonderful place. Brian always seemed like a cool guy, but oh well. Thread was a good read at least.

3. Camila

Camila Mordez Moi Forum Legend

Can you guys drop this useless fight? At least here? Why thank you.
    It is now so sad to read not only the main post but the whole thread.

I'm so sorry that it came into this Ash. I always admired how you and vil were together. And i just didn't complete lose faith into online relationship because of you two. Now.. *welp* now i know better.

3 people like this.
  4. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

NOOO FFS CAMI NOOOOOOOOO I WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY I PROMISE

/dammit

7 people like this.
  5. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Alright it's that time of the day when i don't have anything to do (always). Might aswell start boostin that post count.

Cause you continued to comment afterwards despite seeing that she didn't want it.

Like the above part, you commented, she didn't like it and now you're calling eachother immature/annoying/retarded and whatnot instead of just moving on to another thread.

I agreed on your previous comment cause normally it's my job to be the annoying ******* of the forum. And not to mention how much i despise when people give "positive feedback" just so they can look good in the eyes of others and hate everyone else who doesn't do the same. Like when people feel the insatiable urge to post that their country got hit by a hurricane or that some random marathon got bombed and start fishing for likes and "god will save them".

OT: I only knew vil on a couple of generic "whats up man" " how ya doin" convos and if there's one thing i have absolutely no idea on it's relationships...lel.
    @Ashtar - hope ya really feel better for sharing it...and you might wanna consider the guy that didn't snort..

1 person likes this.
  6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I don't care whether she liked it or not, she has to grow a pair and learn to take it. I'm not gonna stop being realistic just to prevent from hurting a 40 year old's feelings.

1 person likes this.
  7. username101

username101 Proficient

Everyone has a point. If you'll ask me, I think it could have been less stressful for Ashtar if she summoned those people who knew her and Vil, for what they were long ago. These are the right people to talk to since they can give their opinions without throwing a blind judgment. As for us who has no clue about who they are/were, we can only speculate and throw our 2 cents based on how we understand that long post of Ash about Vil. It seems that most of the people here do give a fck about what happened and some doesn't care at all. Whatever her purpose or reasons why she resorted to this, we can only assume. All I know is, Ash is hurting. And if making this thread would make her feel well, then let her and stop making rude comments. It's her life and she can do whatever she want as long as she can handle the consequences of her actions. As for Dimi, she also has the right to say whatever she wants to say coz in the first place, Ash openly displayed this thread to public where she should expect different reactions and opinions. I guess she's mature enough to know what she would get from this and it will only boil down to how she would manage to get herself out from her misery. What we can do right now is try to understand what she's going through and "try to be nice". Even if you detest her actions, you could at least convey your opinion or advise in a nice way. There's a big wound, don't try to rub it in with salt and expect her not to scream.

Oh yes. Women.

2 people like this.
  8. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Why do ya insist on making it happen tho? Doesn't look like it's gonna happen, certainly not cause of you..

At least it's proper entertainment

9. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

it is, I've had a good evening watching everyone's attention going from "oh ash I feel so sorry for you" to "oh dimi you're such a slut"

10. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

No actually, I think Dimitra has the most important point here so let me try and contextualise without sounding like a 'bitch'
    Dimitra is being blunt and honest, if you can't see past her bitchiness, y'all need to realise that reality isn't sugarcoated with aion players that'll rub your back and tell you it's going to be fine.

Honestly, I can understand why Ashtar would actually come to us to vent because that thing I made back in 2010 (Gamez Aion Family? lol) obviously has affected her enough to even look this way.

I'm not saying this was a good idea and Ashtar said so herself, that Brian was getting along with her family and friends.
    To discuss with those in particular that have both known ash and brian for a lengthy time,about their relationship issues may have been a better resort than this entire forum because you forget its 2014 and the community is still growing.
    Growing, as in, growing the veterans out and replacing them with brand new players who have literally no bloody idea what's up with us tightknit bunch and their reallife problems.

To publicise your social matters onto a gaming forum, to expose to a community that you already know can be infamous for its fuckery and assholeishness is a risk, so you should be expecting both negative and positive feedback.
    You gotta also take note that what you're doing is potentially going to hurt Brian as well, whether it's intentional or not, it'll put you on his level and honestly, I really think this could've been handled better. Otherwise, if you were ready to lose some of your pride, this was a pretty good prompt.

I was already disappointed with some how of you responded to each other to support your 'side' but it's just personal insult and unnecessary poop.
    I can't believe I stepped out of my apathy circle to publicly say something in regards to this, this is ridiculous tbh.

6 people like this.
  11. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

'He, vild w/e the name is

Got himself some milf and fresh pussy on the side, I'd give him a high five and teh 'my nigga' look.'

- Past forum user, Nujabes, in response to this thread.

3 people like this.
  12. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

;)

@Ash, did he ever cheated on you for real? like all this Internet shit with typing to "girls" which im sure are only like 30% of them are real girls and 70% fake fags which want some items/attention, in which world do we live where we consider sayin "aw girl you got some nice butt tho" over Facebook as cheating? As long the peepee wasn't in the veevee i wouldn't call it cheating.

Stuff like that disappoints me a lot, maybe it was kinda your fault for not giving him enough attention so he had to search for someone else to give it to him?

Vildil is one of the nicest persons i've met over the Internet and i don't think he would do that by not having a reason for it.

1 person likes this.
  13. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

I kindly request someone clean all the crap outta the thread. =p
    (If you don't I send ninja puppies to bite yo ass)

14. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

So, classified as "crap", according to you, is every opinion against what's commonly accepted? I mean, you people can delete the parts where I say stuff as "**** you" or "you're a *****" or "you're a slut" (which I'm pretty sure I never did), but, clearing out different opinions because a 40-year-old online doesn't have the balls to take them, I'm sorry but that's retarded

2 people like this.
  15. Momo

^This is crap.

The mods are doin it well, they don't just delete everything to show off their powers like you did, so shut up.

8 people like this.
  16. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

Shit...... That's fkn terrible. I never really knew vidill much but of course iv seen him around in game and forums. I was anti social in game along time ago so I didn't know much people lol

If what you said is true about vidill... Damn I'll be straight up honest I don't give a rats ass who I'm talking to that is a di ck move... Not only that he got angry with u too.... Seriously have some remorse... Of course I knew he was dating u at the time. But Iv also been hearing and had a hunch he was flirting with viridiana... I just kept my mouth shut caz I didn't care... It's his business. Turned out viri a guy irl though lol. If I was you. I would never trust him ever..... Like... not even a miracle can make that happen.

I swear in life we gamble and take chances. Sometimes things turn out really well. And there are times it doesn't. Sorry to hear about this news.. Youll be hurt now.. But trust me pain never lasts.

7 people like this.
  17. SweetNoms

SweetNoms Claims

You're a stupid conceited slut who's angry because she's poor. Also, your boyfriend has a tiny dick. Please, shut up.

Though I do agree with the whore that posting something in public domain leaves you open to both praise and criticism, that doesn't mean your're required to excoriate them. Empathy is a basic ANIMAL emotion; contrived indifference is a basic retarded brat emotion.

It's unfortunate, Ashtar, truly, but there isn't much you can do now or before to change it. If you want to talk in greater detail, message Planets on Siel.

1 person likes this.
  18. Momo

She's Elyos and you're Asmodian, so that won't happen = log into Warframe!

1 person likes this.
  19. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

Why all of a sudden you Guys end up fighting the "one person" who shouldn't be here in the first place? Uhmm starting a drama is good and entertaining to some, but fighting a person who would t want to give up is pointless. I'd rather be a knife and to have a sharp point than to continue arguing with that someone -

-wtb mod powers- just to keep this community clean :)

20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Let's all sign this petition to send Dimitra home so the Gamez Network Community Forums can once and for all be purified, cleansed and relieved of all negative energy and demonic thinking

We can do this, brothers, with the help of God we can

2 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.