1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Who is Vildiil?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ashtar, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RentlesSShadoW

RentlesSShadoW Invaders Must Die...殺せ

Dont be bad with Nuttela guys:p

Btw i agree with the idea of these thread is a bit useless:whistling: cause ppl should know that internet relationships maybe are not very active cause of distance sometimes and other limiting factors so in my opinion u should not make relationships from internet.
    Good luck with ur next relationship just try to be with a guy that u know well..trust me is better.....as Nuttela said in internet you can be whoever you want ! and we all know that. Im a Greek philosopher so my words are 100% GUARANTEED!!:kewl:

Again feel sorry bout you....but try to dont make the same mistake again...Storys like yours can be active only on Sword Art Online in the real world Kirito propably wouldnt stay only with Asuna....

1 person likes this.
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

I think this is most gay I have read in this whole thread, and this thread has enough.

4 people like this.
  3. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I'm on a LDR right now and I for a fact can tell you that it's by far the best and healthiest relationship I've ever had. It annoys me when people say "you shouldn't date people you meet online" because it's complete and utter bullshit. Meeting an online person and having them turn out to be worse than you thought is as often as meeting a new person from work or school and having them turn out to be worse than you thought. The first time I had a LDR was a year ago and he ended up cheating on me, but that has also happened to me before with a guy from school I used to date and he was a much bigger of a prick.

It's the same and it's NO different.

2 people like this.
  4. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

I guess I can relate to something that happen to me recently. Those lies, what can I say, lol? I personally think you shouldn't of put him out on the spot like that. Just leave it behind, and if the guy got issues let him deal it with on his own. The internet is a weird world after being on it for so long you meet so many different kinds of people. People who lie, cheat, back stab, use you, and the list goes on... What I did was after discovering my relationship was a lie was just laid in the dark for a couple of hours thinking about what has to change about me and what do I got to do to make that change happened. I mean i didn't give a sh!t who found out and who didn't find out. Why would I have to feel bad for what happened to me? Some people think they know me, but you don't really know me until you actually try to get to know me of who I really am. I got tons of people who respect and enjoy being around me and I have those who hate me just because i've killed them in a game. I think it's safe to say that I have tons of friends who got my back, and always had, and has always supported me. As long as you always be real around them then you got nothing to worry about. Shiet, I can say after you go through something like this your personallity changes and in a way you become a new person. It just takes a while to get to back up your feet. In this case for me it wasn't a problem for me.There's people who are claiming you're 40 years old. It's really never too late for anything. If I were you I would just go to your closes friends and ask them to chill whenever you can. Don't find yourself to be alone cause it could possibly be the worst feeling. What I did was just go out when I could or even party. I even started doing stupid shit that I have to stop doing, and you possibly might meet someone else. Staying home all day and feeling bad for what someone did to you is just a big of waste of time. Sure you might feel bad what happened, believing that person would be the one and stuff, but you have a kid and you just got to let it go and move on for your son. In my case I actually did meet someone and i'm falling more in love with her as each day goes by, but I don't feel ready to commit myself into a relationship because there's still things I want to do on my own before I step into that path again. When you do find love again, YOU also got to ask yourself if you're ready for it.

9 people like this.
  5. bluefire

bluefire Proficient

Fagtaros was his nick name.

1 person likes this.
  6. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

haha, so funny!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111:happy: :D :D :D :D :D :D :kewl:

4 people like this.
  7. alexexe

alexexe Expert

idk what's more pathetic...getting mad on someone because he firlts with girls in aion or that ur putting down someone in a game and sharing ur life through internet..just play the damn game and nothing more

gamez should add some <Real-Life packages> in black cloud shop

4 people like this.
  8. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

You know, I can say that Vil once was like a big brother to me, always cried to him about anything and he'd always help me go through with it. We started talking when one day he kept spamming me about bugs and stuff and then got to send more time with him and we eventually became friends.

There's maybe a lot of "unfinished" things between us Ash, things we said/did etc but I feel bad when I see people suffering and being sad over something and deep inside I wanna put a smile on their face.
    I remember when you guys married in game, you two sounded so happy and I know Vil told me so many times that he loves you and your lil man so much and he'd never do anything to hurt you two, I guess that changed huh :\

This is the shitty side about having an internet relationship between 2 gamers, I know many people who have a real life relationship yet they looking for girls on line. It's stupid, I know, but it's just how some man are.

If you do need someone to talk to, you know where to find me ♥ and probably posting here wasn't the best idea, since this community is filled with hopeless / brainless people who read 2 lines of what you typed and think they know everything.
    “Your heart just breaks, that's all. But you can't judge, or point fingers. You just have to be lucky enough to find someone who appreciates you.”

Vildill: you know you happy when you don't wanna sleep because real life is finally better then a dream.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    4 people like this.
  9. wannabe

wannabe Proficient

be careful and be smart always......

10. Deadlychants

Deadlychants Rainbow kittens Forum Legend

I empathize with you in your situation, truly, but I don't think publicly humiliating someone else was a decent thing to do. I didn't know Vil too well but I did know him a bit. He seemed like a nice guy, and I still believe deep down he is, or can still be a nice guy. He gave a lot of his time to this community and stood by it for a long time, but now he's definitely never going to be welcomed back. Even if it has nothing to do with his relationship with anyone else. He did some horrible things to you, and he needs to live with what he's done, and he needs to live knowing what he's lost.

You have my sympathy for what has happened to you, it's happened to a lot of us, but I think you handled it the wrong way. Forgive and forget. Move on, because the only one who gained from this was you.

Man, I miss that nigga Nujabes.

5 people like this.
  11. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

You had a good post going until you linked that video. Gaaaaaaaaaaay, nobody cares that a song makes you feel emo

Things are a bit different when your significant other is a person, not a hand

1 person likes this.
  12. alexexe

alexexe Expert

So if i don't share my life here i don't have a life, gf or any of those? pls...people like u masturbate at girls like my gf. See how easy is to say same thing through internet?

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
    3 people like this.
  13. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Never would I have thought that I would actually agree with alexxu and be like "wtf are you saying" about lucent lol

14. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Sharing your life story here isn't the best idea I agree, but I was referring to being upset that he was messing around with other girls. When you're living with someone that means a lot to you, you generally care if they're out talking to other people (and according to Ashtar's story it was not platonic, nor did he change when asked, that's cheating whether its aion or not)

1 person likes this.
  15. Iori

Iori Proficient Forum Legend

i think chris's post has everything i wanted to say
    hope you heal from this soon
    "sorry its not like me to talk much on forums"

16. Georgie

Georgie Ḏɪ̭̜͓̜ͅs̪ᴛ̩̪͓ᴜ̬̖̗̬ʀ̻͚̖͎ʙ͉̜͓̖͙̼͖̳ᴇ̖̞̻ᴅ̻̞̫̘̫ͅ Forum Legend

Okay okay o: removed it, I no emo sur, perhaps you is ?

17. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

its gonna be awhile for u to trust other people.

be strong

18. Homicide

Homicide Predatory Templario! Forum Legend

I love you my old friend ash <3

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  19. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Holy shet this thread is still alive, i am impress.

1 person likes this.
  20. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

notice the beginning of each sentence and read it out loud. I even marked it in red for you

also WTF HAPPENED TO THIS THREAD OMG MOTHER OF HIJACKS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.