1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Danaria pvp

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by nonsense, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hitokirifake

hitokirifake meeoooww....

no 100% true story huehuehue

2. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

If removing safe zones is to complicated (as in the coding etc) to remove it then I can suggest staff to spawn guards at safe zones that have alot of PVP such as danaria and katalam. As they are obviously the most popular ping pong areas mainly danaria adding guards would or should stop excessive camping and allow players of both factions the chance to actually STEP out of the safe zone instead of having to wait 1-2 hours for the opposite faction to back away from the safe zone I mean even if you no player comes out of the safe zone they will still sit there and camp you. I honestly don't know how they don't get bored and think to them selfs 'maybe if we move back and stop camping they will come out'? =\

1 person likes this.
  3. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I have to agree. People relies so much on those safe zones now, they are afraid to be away from it. It's pretty ridiculous. Even if we raid on other maps that do not have any of those safe zones, like Inggi, Eltnen or Heiron, it would take at least 10-20 minutes for someone to show up and normally it would take one of us to log in our characters on the opposite race to link ourselves just to find someone to fight with. I really hope something will change. :/

2 people like this.
  4. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

I know right. if you really think about safe zones are like a obelisk however the difference between the obelisk and safe zone is the obelisks actually have guards surrounding them so you obviously got a way lower chance of getting camped at the obelisk with guards then a safe zone without guards yeah I know safe zones stop you from getting attacked but that ain't good enough especially when your faction don't step out of the safe zone and help you kill the campers lol which by the way is almost impossible sometimes because there is times when there are like 20 players camping you and only 5 players in the safe zone

I'll rather rely on NPC guards then my own faction helping me sad to say but true lol.

All staff have to do is spam 3 of those OP NPC's that 1-2 hit players that also have aoe skills problem solved lol no big deal it will really impact on safe zone camping also no harm in trying tbh nothing else is working

I mean it only takes a command to add and remove a guard no harm in trying.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

That is why I no longer see Miss Invogorating PvPing w/ her Guildmates, too bad, your pro,

2 people like this.
  6. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

yeah the moment the server got updated with sauro supply base, danaria box moved to tiamat's eye, etc. the OP party of Invigorating, Infuritation and friends is gone. there's no good PvP anywhere. wherever you go. there's a zerg for sure. even sin do zerg, like in heiron 3-6 sin all hiding and ambushing a single ely. sad but true.

1 person likes this.
  7. Ciel

Ciel Chill Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forum Legend

The pvp command is announced through an automated announcement like the vote one from time to time :D

1 person likes this.
  8. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I know, every how often and who reads it? Tell me really, i never read that message because i know most of the time it's gonna remind us to vote like as if i dont know that i need to vote in order to get even more rich.:bandit:

It is a different thing to have an automated message write things for you which you probably aren't going to read and different when you have an actual AM writing things that most people read. You just need to see it from a player's perspective.

3 people like this.
  9. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Pvp has been soley in tiamats eye for a week now just yesterday i got over 200 kills on my cleric apocalypse solo wearing full mr with pve acess...so dont tell me its not possible to find you just got to know where to look.

10. Jayrii

Jayrii Well-Known Member

The new pvp command will give us chances a fair 1 on 1 or 1 vs 2 fight. It's just that most of the people zerg zerg and zerg. Then zerg again. Then other people follow that's why Danaria is so crowded now.

You can still find pvp in Tiamantara's eye and PVP in Belu and Heiron is still hot!

11. nonsense

nonsense NOTHING PERSONAL

thats good to hear.
    Thank you sir! :)

12. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

PvP in Danaria - Theme Park Campers
    PvP in Heiron/Beluslan - Let's bring a zerg or let's feed the zerg.
    PvP in Tiamat's Eye - Marathon. Its like ruuuunnn... those at the end of the Marathon shall DIE !!
    PvP in Katalam - Miniature version of Danarian PvP.. like 3-8 asmo vs 10++ ely or vice versa.

are there maps that we can roam solo with a little chance of getting zerged?
    oh i think its Sanctum for the ely and Pandemonium for the asmo :D

1 person likes this.
  13. Stephen

Just stay inside your house and lock the doors, youll be safe there.

14. mortganz

mortganz Big Damn Hero

well it's not about the map, it's about the players. probably ppl would even zerg in sanctum/pandae coliseum if there were APs to gain i guess.

15. Gates

Gates Getting there

the players doing zerging all time in game, so i think they feel better zerging....
    what can we do? lol

16. Stephen

As Ive said earlier, just stay inside your house.

17. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

It's not just the zerging that is the issue it's also the camping safe zones

As I suggested spawn OP guards near popular pvp safe zones = no camping it's really simple and only takes a command to spawn the guards no harm in trying this suggestion wont only benefit both factions but will also really benefit asmo seen as they mainly get camped 90% of the most due to the huge ely population. :\

1 person likes this.
  18. Thyller

Thyller © Forum Legend

If nobody likes the PvP might damage, Katalam, Tiamaranta Eye, etc ... Why still there? If all who are complaining were to Inggison and Gelkmaros, sure PvP change there ... I think we are all complaining but nobody is available to change. It will only go about 3 or 4 players and get to advertise in LFG, when advertising I believe everyone goes there, and so PvP will migrate from place ... =)

19. hitokirifake

hitokirifake meeoooww....

well i agree with this...locating OP or high damage guard near safezone will preventing ely/asmo camping the safezone but make sure the guard is not easily to kill cuz on wat i know asmo/ely like to kill the guard for no reason >.<

20. Stephen

Have tried that, And we do PvP in Gelk last month w/ Zerged, but,, you know, most of players has the zerging syndrome, they cant resist not to zerged so they go away, t e place where left empty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.