1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Bring back the pvp style not the pingpong zerg style

Discussion in 'Questions' started by mckiko, Jan 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

There used to be a legion rule against it...eventually it quit being followed...used to be you could be kicked if caught with proof of zerging

2. Gibbs

Gibbs Proficient

I've been hearing that one (this server should be closed) since 2010 when I started playing, I stopped playing moved to retail and stopped playing there too and this server is still here... So, also zeros will always exist plus they are fun because you get to confront all of them and kill them one by one... thats what I used to do with my glad

Quick question what happened to Crystal Aion? is it still there?

3. vesiinabox

Crystal got merged

4. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

You are right. But there is one thing that has changed. It's the decency of the players to respect others, from their race or the opposite race. Back in the day there were zergs that's right, in abyss and in silentera canyon.. in heiron and in beluslan and we would all at some point ping pong there for awhile, until we get tired and go to a different location where more skilled and willing to solo/duo players would find us and fight with us. Back in the day there were skilled players willing to have fun and even the noobs were decent enough to do some duo pvp and who gives a poop even die while at it.

But now.. meh.. everyone's afraid to lose abyss points, everyone's hating the skilled players and locates them in LFG. To the point that 2 skilled players can no longer go to pvp because they will definitely get lfged and zerged within 5 minutes. And pvp is happening in 2-3 maps in 2-3 specific locations, because people don't wanna spread out and have some fun by being too afraid to lose abyss points or die from someone who's better than themselves.

So yea pretty much there is no solution to this, because even when we start looking for alternative pvp locations we get lfged.. or the opposite we lfg ourselves because people are bored to go "all the way" to inggison..

People are so used to zerging that there is barely anyone who actually knows how to play their class, including the people in the top rankings. They are in fact so bad that an organized group of 6 can take out 25 of them, that's pretty pathetic.

2 people like this.
  5. vesiinabox

I've always been a fan for banning locations in LFG chat..i mean it would slow down the locating at least not stop it ofc cus u still have group , or whole chat locating to deal with

1 person likes this.
  6. DOndee

DOndee Filipino Pride 2019 Forum Legend

What happened last night was sad, I know... Standing there watching and end up getting zerged. Not to mention having to switch characters just to zerg both of us as if 10+ people aren't enough. xD

What I noticed in these zergs (I know because I zerg hard core and I'm proud of it aww yee =d) is the AP gain when you're "solo-ing within a zerg". You get too much AP from a person when you deal the most amount of damage to him/her but meh, reducing the AP gain from ppl who zerg would be like punishing them for choosing to play like that so...

I'll put in some effort with the help of some of my friends in Siel to help spread out the pvp by locating ourselves in inggi or gelk at a certain time shift so ppl would know when we arrive so they can actually stay and pvp. We can take turns in doing so just to maintain the cycle of pvp in those maps as to the point where it ppl take it as the norm and go there to pvp on instinct. I just need some willing people to do it with me. =d =d

1 person likes this.
  7. vesiinabox

I Pvp maybe 3 times a week..maybe and when i do probably 2 out of those 3 times are solo pvping the other is usually a duo or trio in belu or tiamats eye with beastt and glorify...I've always made it a point not to zerg other players and to not attack other players who i call friend or have some level of respect for because i don't like to ruin other peoples pvp because i know how frustrating it can be especially when you work with limited time like I do. I've always looked down upon large group pvping or zerging and always try to do my best to avoid it when possible...Seems this attitude is all but extinct in our server even by those who used to uphold it.

8. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

well, naturally players select maps as their PVP Zone..... some others do not go PVP without a party... some others do SOLO... ZERGING is not new to everyone... as i know and i think so... even those who have low level gadgets do so... ^_^ i mean, yeah! it (ZERGING) is present before..

9. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

I just gona Say this gamez aion wuld be dead without philippines people so i realy dont mind if i get zerged as long as there is pvp i am happy ^^ i know its annoying to zergd but there is ways to avoid em like lure em away thats how i play ^^

10. vesiinabox

lol thats not what i remember i remember you leaving deja and joining the zerg to kill deja lol

11. Ciel

Ciel Chill Revolution!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forum Legend

Its the players that zerg, I see lots of people complaining about the zerg yet they still do it, if you don't want zerg dont join the zerg :p

12. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

yeah! that's true man.. a lot of Filipino's really love this server.... and we are happy for being part of this community.... i got zerged, we got zerged, players are now zerged... huehue

1 person likes this.
  13. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

Ur wrong back Then me and My friends was on ely side so i couldent just watch Them die lol

14. hitokirifake

hitokirifake meeoooww....

i understand about the zerg but the part about gunslinger...really dun understand why the blame fall into gunslinger >.<

15. niyawa16

niyawa16 ♀ Ariba Zamboanga Kita ♀

​Lure them away? what if you lure then all your enemy where hiding? can you lure 1 player? :D

16. daax

daax - Forum Legend

Zergs became a part of the game, you just CAN'T avoid that.
    You cannot get in people's mind changing their "horde" instinct.

17. Isin

Isin Zerg me plox Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    trust me.......you would rather deal with zergs, than to deal with this.. lol love gamez like its your own nutsack.

18. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

(????) even their brigade general zergs??

19. Harveno

Harveno Getting there

So Sex or die is back zerging the server then complaining the forum about being zerged, derp.

20. dranz248

dranz248 ™ $#%!

JUSt close the thread so no one gets insaulted nor offensed or defebse. And whatever you do, "G" is still right, you cant control once mind cause everybody wants to get AP and if that persons sees an enemy being killed by a friend basically 1vs1, the person will try to interrupt to get AP. SO you cant tell that person to stop attacking cause to win is what they want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.