1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

OMG mi iz addicted :( I need to watch and listen to this pvp video every day. D: haha. what to do? :( .............watch it again <3 haha

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh
    :love:

1 person likes this.
  2. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

Morning dejs ;p

1 person likes this.
  3. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 50 elys in heiron :D Aion.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

gm bro =) or shuld i say good afternon xD :D

4. CoMmAnD

Almost , ahahaa . Le rape emmmmmm . Call papi

1 person likes this.
  5. ncortavista

ncortavista New Member

i want to join!

1. In-game Name: Sonyeoshidae
    2. Class: Gunner
    3. Primary or Alternate Class: None
    4.Current Gear: ACD magic set/dual arbiter/SSC magic set/WOC2
    5. Timezone (GMT):
    6. How active are you? (Number of hours you play in a day): 4hrs
    7. What time in your timezone do you usually play?: GMT +8 pacific time
    8. Why do you desire to be in Deja Vu? What is it you can contribute in the family?: i want to particpate at war
    9. Your Ping in-game: 190/280
    10. Elaborate information (but keep it short) about your Aion experience: hmmm its nice...WAR everywhere
    11. Last legion you were in:
    none

6. CoMmAnD

Application Declined

@Dejs

Good morning guys ;p

7. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

That was some crazy pvp yesterday, pooped on that zerg.

8. CoMmAnD

Sir plox mer , help po ploux

9. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Ey ey ey amigo! Naturalmente irresistible porque taquitos ay ayay ayayay jejejeje.

10. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

hellous dejass :p

1 person likes this.
  11. CoMmAnD

Morning Dejs ;p

12. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Hello kirie malaka.

1 person likes this.
  13. CoMmAnD

Sir items plox

14. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

[video=youtube;S7kOoHeedy0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7kOoHeedy0[/video]

2 people like this.
  15. Papichulo

Papichulo New Member Forum Legend

papi logs in finds 20 elyos papis BUFF UP Papi GOES OUT PAPI GETS FEAR!!!!!!!!!!! PAPI DIES!!!!!!!! =(

1 person likes this.
  16. CoMmAnD

Good morning guys ;p

17. adam23

adam23 New Member

Names: Dumboo
    2. Class:Gunslinger
    3. Primary or Alternate Class: Alternate class
    4.Current Gear: full
    Principal's +WOC LVL2 shepherd's acc+arbiterx2 pestol
    5. Timezone (GMT):
    6. How active are you? (Number of hours you play in a day
    :I play every day 18 hours or more
    7. What time in your timezone do you usually play?:
    8. Why do you desire to be in Deja Vu? What is it you can contribute in the family?: i like deja to the pvp and the many pro player to the legion
    9. Your Ping in-game:193_172
    10. Elaborate information (but keep it short) about your Aion experience:
    11. Last legion you were in:no legion

Last edited: Feb 1, 2014
  18. CoMmAnD

You have never been online in our team speak . Also , i havent seen you that much active on asmo side. I wont accept your application unless i see some improvements by your side .

@Dejas

Last night was amazing . You guys were going crazy on team speak . Pvp at inggison . Sexy music by JM . That's the spirit .

19. CoMmAnD

I had so much fun during the 4 years playing on gamez . Guess its time for me to leave this community. Server was not at its best but with you guys everything was amazing . We might had our bad moments sometimes but our friendship could overpass everything , especially with the old members and of course our new members who are trying their best.

I know , u might wonder why i am leaving now since legion became super active . Well , lets say i am leaving cause i wanna start something new in my life .

Guess i am dramatic , but really , i cannot continue playing this game .

I would like to thank some people .

Marcia : You ve changed everything on me . You made me a better person and i had a reason to smile again . Thanks agaph mou , i am gonna love you forever until i forget my own name .

Merar : I dont have much to say mer , you ve been one of my best friends in game . Keep doing what you have be doing . You are a nice person and i have so much respect for you . You still own me a frape ;p

Mike : We haven't been talking the past months . It's my fault somehow cause i let you leave and if i am not mistaken , you were loosing interest in playing day by day. I am glad that you ve been one of the oldest members in this legion and one of my closest friends .

JM : Well bro , you are so kind and a nice person. We could of have a lot of fun in real life together (dont get me wrong ;p ) . You were always there when i was in need . You supported our legion perfectly . Thanks for every song that you have suggested for our pvp videos .

Alex : I always like to pvp with you , listening to you doing the ferrari on team speak . You were a loyal member no matter what may have happened in the past . I know that you came back to find your friends and i am so sorry for letting you down mate. Keep pvping and why not , make more video of your amazing templar.

Alexmax : You came in Dejas while we were dying . You stayed in dejas while we were dying again . Dude ! you are amazing and probably one of the best sm on this full of stigmas server . Take care alex and i am wishing you the best with Maria , stay strong .

Bryan : Bro when ever you were online in game and team speak , you could make me smile . And i had lot of fun playing with you . Definitely you are one of my favourite gladys. Welcome back and i am sorry that i am leaving so unexpectedly . Now you can roll into another class since you ve been asking this a lot( i know that you were kidding ;p ) .

Dimi : Lately you were not much active , but bro , you are an amazing sin . Keep it ;p

Sasha : No matter what , you are an amazing ranger and a nice guy . Sometimes you ve been acting weird or rage quitting but i was doing that as well . Take care mate .

Jane : I ve seen some improvement since the last time that we were pvping . You do not need any chanter in order to run faster haha . Was fun before, suicide missions ;p

Andy : Keep it up mate you are imba in any class you decide to play . We might became cold to each other in the past , but it was all my fault . Wish i could share things and talk with you . I am sure you would be listening and help me a lot.

Marco : New member and an amazing guy . I am glad that you finally found your class . Keep it bro.

Nixi : The guy who never talks to much . Wish you could spend more hours within the legion, though we had some nice pvp together .

Denix / Lhen : No matter what guys and what have happened between us , i was always having fun pvping with you guys .Wish it could last longer . Stay strong and together ;p

Nene : You ve been helping me since forever. Thanks for everything and i am glad that you are still active and loyal to our legion .

Martin : I am glad that you came back bro . Take care . Jhulez power ;p

Sam : Fastest glad eu . Take care sammieboy , i had so much fun pvping with you op glad .

Glen : Guess you stopped playing gamez . Thanks for your support and everything that you have done for our legion .

David , Danilo , Matthews , Revo , Christian , Ray , Nick , JJ , John , Johny , Hamdy , Drond , Deepshot ,Trusted : Thanks guys for being a part of the Deja Vu legion .

As for the brigade , i can pass it either to Merar or JM or to anyone that he feels like leading this legion . Dunno if i decide to come back one day , just stick together guys and back a bit <3

Your beloved Brigade Chris aka Msdos , Seraina , Absolut , Wine , Sushi , Crazykoukla, Overcold .

10 people like this.
  20. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

I wanna click the "Like" button but I don't like this at all. QQ. Why why why? </3

1 person likes this.