1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Cancel the dam gates opened in front of chars!!!is a bad ideea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Tiamata, Mar 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

Guys why the heck dont cancel that dam gates opened in front of all online characters from time to time??!is bad cuze:
    1.when that open we get more lag..
    2.some of people here use that gate to bug things in game..
    3.yesterday i lose credits cuze by mistake i clicked that sh3t gate and instantly teleport me in arena with a governor (personaly this events are just to feed the donators or very good geared am's or am friends with more credits)...very bad ideea...is not a way to stop zergers!!!
    4.when we farming in a area or zerging(wich now dont exists) and that gate open automatically if an opposite counter that gate know you are in the area...
    ECC...JUST CANCEL THE DAM GATE AND LET PEOPLE HO WANT TO JOIN THAT ...... TO REGISTER ON THE PORTAL IN MIDDLE OF SANCTUM OR PANDA AND STAY THERE TO GUARD THEM ALL THE DAY IF WANT!!!

2 people like this.
  2. dranz248

dranz248 ™ $#%!

LOL that gate for me is even awesome because...

When the announcement is on, You can just click on the gate right behind you and you can enter automaticaly, No need to use scroll and get to sanctum so you can enter because that vortex has time left and then closes. SO IT DOES CONSUME TIME

+

The gate is invisible that only you can see it and use it through and no one can see it except you.

Why? Stay in the area which is over populated or just the 3 of you, then try waiting for the announcement. Then when theres an invisible gate pops up behind you try checking if theres a gate opened behind your friends. USE ALL SEEING EYE to see more. If there is, kindly take a picture and upload it. LOLs

For me. +1 for the gate idea

EDIT: Its not created for the peoples who's geared up, its up to you on how to use your character, why? Me? My name is Gih, SM 4-star officer, and i always like to join the event, but if you have time you can view me that my gear is only BASTION +15 and AC access and WOC1. But i can win, Sometimes:sad:, about 80% Win, i guess but its great, At least i tried. And don't feel sorry for your credit cause its only 5 credits (ALMOST ALL OF THE TIME) And don't say that its only for the geared up people, just trust yourself, its how you use your character.

1 person likes this.
  3. piscoumorreu

piscoumorreu Getting there

Battle grounds, one of the best implementation of Gamez, however I think they should have a bigger window.
    For example each 4 hours or 6 hours and not being open all the time.

4. dranz248

dranz248 ™ $#%!

Open all the time is much better.

5. piscoumorreu

piscoumorreu Getting there

I don't think Gamez (Luimel) has enough population to keep events open all the time.
    Plus, if all go to the event all the time... there is no reason to use the rest of the maps, aside to level up, which is nonsense for a game like Aion.
    As I said, Events = good stuff
    Events all the time = bad

6. dranz248

dranz248 ™ $#%!

well up to the GMs to decide.

7. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

The gate ideea is the most anoying thing ever made on GamezAion and im not the only one who thinks this... if anyone wants a portal just make it in sanctum.
    Please stop shoving it up our Aholes.
    -9000 to the gates

8. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

I love the gate idea lol. Less effort and less scroll.

9. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

Stop beeing lazy and/or make a command for the portal.
    Problem solved

10. MoonRider

MoonRider Proficient

I agree with you , i hate the gates too , the gates in center of sanctum are enough...
    Also when me and my legion tried Infinity shard (we were like 2 groups) and the event started there was FULL of gates , you couldn't even click anywhere...
    It would be better if we could disable it and enable it with a command or something like that...

11. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

No.
    I don't get it why players like you still complaint about the gates, i mean seriously there's nothing problem in putting that goddam gates.

12. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

you lazy.....you are lazy even to push a scroll to teleport to sanctum/panda if wanna join that crap events...and tell us the big problem is cuze we waste a dam scroll?!!probably is a joke...lollol
    and this guy is lazy...like other above..
    good ideea allybubu....a command is better for this lazy guys mentioned above...or just cancel them and let ho want to join to go sanctum/panda portal and guard them all day if want...but this events kill the entire activity on servers...bad ideea..!!!...alot of people dislike that gates opened in front all the time...not just me...ho dont like that pls post here guys!!

13. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

You dont get the problem?
    Heres one of many
    Another would be PVPs where these thing get in the way
    3rd the majority of the people ( not lazy ) hate them.
    I could go on and look for more reason but why would i do that when its clear that its a bad ideea, a command like .bg or a portal in sanctum i think its more then ok... and to answer your Scroll problem
    i can donate some scrolls for you and who else needs them ;)

1 person likes this.
  14. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

yes for this guys that scrolls are too expensive too push them i think...the question is how this people playing this game if are so lazy?how too get the gear and things if are so lazy even to sit on a chair and play aion???omfg dont believe this....yes someone posted and tell in infinity shard 12 people instantly have that portal opened in front omfg ....and many example of this...85%of people dislike that for sure other 25% are that lazy people...

15. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

Just as a extra without any real corelation with the topic 85% + 25% = 110% XD
    And yes if he is too lazy to use a scroll and go use the portal in sanctum then he dont deserve to use the portal.

16. Tiamata

Tiamata Proficient

:d:d:d:d:85+25=where is my head:D:D:D:Dis a horse head:D:D:D tyvm you mention that..+++++15:D::DD:

17. LordCurlyFry

LordCurlyFry Yeah, I like curly fries. Forum Legend

I don't really see anything wrong with the gates, other than the noise. And personally, I had an hac set until yesterday. No need to mention the staff or any of our friends. Don't believe they did anything wrong.

18. stratic

stratic Expert

those gates should be removed.... even there is a confirmation window that will pop out. make more use of the .bg go command and/or use scroll instead...

19. AmbientBlue

AmbientBlue Proficient

#aionworldproblems

20. ally4bubu

ally4bubu New Member

it is a really anoying problem that most people of the game DISLIKE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.