1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

CONTEST / FREE PRIZES in worth of over 20k Toll / 1 winner

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Skole92, Mar 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonRider

MoonRider Proficient

Well...I really like to collect remodells and wings too.
    Also, good luck in your life, wish you to reach whatever you want.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  2. genidogamer

genidogamer Getting there

Hello Friend im a player of this game since 3.7 im new in this game but has a very bad situation cause i only have a tiamat leather set and tiamat swords2x clean then my shopmate always saying that iim weak cause i always playing my sin named Craziestsin and i say ,so what if im gonna play my sin its my favorite class and just wa8t cause if i have a very good gear i will defeat u T_T then when i join their party they didn't get any kills cause i always get it hahahahahahh even i have a weak set im comfort of it

Then if u choose me i promise to u that i will make ur sin stronger enough my friend and i always thank u

1 person likes this.
  3. cocosul

cocosul Guest

lol dude....look at your trade list LOL
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/f212/trade-list-151751/

some ppls are just....

4. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

destroy your items so none of this numBtards will get it

1 person likes this.
  5. Silverliight

Silverliight Hugs Machine ~

I can't think about a good reason to win this event.
    Is just sad you are leaving us :c

But yeah i'm interested getting the items, if you don't mind ~

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  6. nirvashh

nirvashh Getting there

Hi & Hello!!

Hi I wish to win in that event not becuz i dont have items its becuz i want some of your items that you have specially Toll cuz i wish to buy Woc 2 iF you choose me ill TREASURE your items in behaft of some of your good merories are in thier and ill cherish them and you wont hesitate if you choose me that all i can promise taht ill treasure and cherish your items if you able to choose me,.

Thats All and Thx for this wanderful event that you were given!!!!!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
  7. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

win.............

1 person likes this.
  8. rhegchee

rhegchee Vincit Omenia Veritas

in life you've gotta choose what is better and what is not.. what is good for you and peopel around you. it doesnt mean doing stupid things make you stupid its a matter of how you handle things and know your limits in short( yolo) any way i may not know you or in game its prolly bec your in siel and im from lumiel but you have made a right decission which i think makes you feel happy and thats the main thing.

the only reason why i particpate to this event is ofcourse would like to wiin the prizes. it would be very much appreciated if i won it! i can share it to others too who plays in the shop and makes everyone happy!... any way thank you and gudluck in real life..

9. Visty

Visty Brigade General Kalled

Server: Siel
    Character Name: Veillle
    i liked to have your item because i want to help my shop mate for making an event and my prizes is your item if i win.. and good luck for you hope you find other games that make you crazy (^_^)
    [​IMG]

10. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Whatever. Just give me your damn items and credits. Right now.

11. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

First of all, Hi there Umbra! I hope you would remember me as I just recently made you something to trade with. Its sad to hear that you will be quitting, I know somone who also quit and I know his account details but I always told him I would keep his account and items intact so if ever he would decide to come back, it would be easier. That guy is very close to me unlike you and I who just traded with each other. But I am writing this to tell you the same and would like to be your friend as a start, I am interested in wearing some of your precious remodels though (<3remos) I would keep them until you come back. Games are not for life but the crave to play and be with friends you met in the game doesn't die just like that. I'm sure even if you focus on going with other adventures of life you would still want to play a game like this even for just a few minutes. . .like me. I probably stayed away from aion for more than 3 times now and I still come back to play and have a little fun here with my gamez friends.

12. Rezerve

Rezerve Banned

Gimme that acc.. And we can be friends :D

13. kuranas7417

kuranas7417 New Member

I want to be winner, because i was playing Gamez Aion almost 3 years, but now my account has been hacked, i lost everything: arb set, arb weapons, shep wepons, Woc2 and more valuable items, Aion was part of my life, but now i'm very confused, all my 3 years work gone, so GUYS please help be back in the game. :( (sorry for mistakes) I hope you understand me :)

14. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

game is fun at first but for a long run it gets boring...i played AION for a long time but not 24/7.....i never put my real life behind a game like this....sometime b4 i quit playing aion for 1 month coz i feel i have little time for my family during my free time coz i used it to play aion....and now i managed to play 2-3 hrs only for aion just to make more time with my son & wife.....

i dnt really want all ur items to win..i just want 2pcs godstone silence and nice leather remo for my sin too... (maybe ur rare remo if ur ok)

GUD LUCK BRO !!!

15. VenoM15v

VenoM15v New Member

Hey dude! So sorry you are quitting but real life is better anyway. I wish you the best. The reason i want to win this contest is that i started Aion 2 months ago and i don't have so many items in my account, it's very hard to get good gear when you are a beginner. My main class is Assassin too , i started playing with it when i first saw skills like Ambush , Flash of speed , Shadow walk and i loved it. Your account would be very helpful for me since i love Aion so much(pvping is awesome , making friends also awesome). I'm not pretending i know you like some guys here but i'm sad i didn't have the chance to meet you, you seem a nice guy. Take care.

16. saintzzz

saintzzz Proficient

i've been playing aion since 1.5 i've been hack and play again. . . . .thats my passion i love playing aion......dont nid rare items or watsoever all i want was to have some fun to have alot of friends.......but still i nid some items.....for better pvp....hope you can consider me as one of the people that would you like to give some of your benefits....thanks alot...God Bless more power.........

17. niyawa16

niyawa16 ♀ Ariba Zamboanga Kita ♀

If i win. i will keep your items and i won't trade it to others. Cause if you will came back and you want to play aion again, you can pm me and you can get your item. cause it's to hard to vote now.

You can Count on me.
    Thanks.

18. youwes

youwes Expert

my neighbor dog died yesterday :crying:
    so send ur acc and pass to me to make me smile again :sad:

19. linusk19

linusk19 Ozh acha voizh.

Quitting is not an option its just a way for a different life, a better life. Good luck! IRL is much fun than sitting infront of computer playing online games. If ever I win "finally I can have a good gear" been playing aion with low gear.

20. dranz248

dranz248 ™ $#%!

I was like, oh gosh, you realy are like me, i just quit for a month and i cant understand why my hands always wanted tobstick with a keyboard and mouse , i mean i already did miss aion so i came back 4 days ago and was realy shock about this new features, i was sad when i heared the 4.5 update, a sentence always sticks in my mind saying loose of players, cause their pc cant handle the gb used by the game, so i feel sorry for whoever cant continue play gamez, but if you choose me to handle your account, even if i dont know you much, i would like to stay to your account, stick with your assassin, vote with it 2x a day, and never ever going to touch any of your precious item with some memories about aion, i will play your assassin just to try, i will manageyour account, keep it safe and never ever going to get rid of it. Well then, anyways, its up to you.

I promise i will keep your account safe and protected just like what my anti virus always did.

BTW, good luck to your journey, its been a while playing and collecting rare stuffs in aion and i hope you will find the right way to live your life.

Good luck.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.