1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Post your real photos!!! (Not Fake please)

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Ngobreak, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Ddraig is the only one who's relevant here

2. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    I hunted most of the dragons in my area. They are almost extinct around here. :(

And which original question would that be? Let's have a recap.

Omegaweapon posts some fantasy pic and then you go all ragey insulty at him.

Flames start and I try to quell the flames by going back on topic and posting a picture of myself after a vicious battle. You get all flamey insulty at me and I post the other picture with me using the mace and fighting the monster.

Your flames with Omegaweapon continue then Razor comes in and expertly cleans the thread and restores the nonflamey posts. He then expresses his disappointment in you and your failings and declares that you are no longer his friend. To fill the void in his life I offer to be his friend. He then cruelly turns me down and will not be my friend. I am originally devastated but recover.

Then you get all insulty at my new pic and call my mace puny even though it is a normal size mace and specifically crafted to fight that monster. You then say that I must have been turned into a mushy mess but have failed to realize that if that happened, then I would be unable to post here as death by being turned into a mushy mess by a big monster like that will cause some slight difficulties in using a computer.

I then post and say the mace was normal size and that unlike you I do not have a small penis and need to overcompensate with ridiculous oversize weapons that will just slow you down and tire you out.

You then post again with "Why bring penis's into the conversation though? I'm like you I like to talk about them as much as the next gay dude but come on your like on weak mode today."

The insult you intended was to imply that I was gay (begin sarcasm) which is a very original insult and no one has ever insulted a straight person by saying they were gay and preferred to have sex with people of the same gender. That was very well thought and has never been done before. You are very clever and are a master.(end sarcasm)

However when you posted "I'm like you I like to talk about them as much as the next gay dude." You also pretty much stated that you were gay as well so during your attempted slam on me, you failed horribly. Unless you really are gay, which is fine, but you also horribly failed in that most gay people are above having to resort to calling straight people gay in an attempt to insult them during a verbal dispute or debate.

As for the effort. Studies have shown that people do best when try to put in about 90% effort. That is because when you go at what you think is 90% effort, your body is more relaxed and you don't worry about the pressure or "psyching yourself out" so to speak. That is also the amount of effort I put into all my posts. You have been trying too hard in that you are attempting to put way over 100% effort into your posts. I do admire your commitment but you really need to relax. Close your eyes, take a deep breath, meditate a bit, and let the trolling flow naturally. I know it's hard to find just the right amount of effort to use but with hard work and dedication you can do it. You have good natural skill, but you lack refinement, and that is where I would like to help us. As such I have written a letter of recommendation for you to the Dean of Troll University, which is the most prestigious center of higher education for trolling in the World. You will have a long road ahead but I have faith in you if you are willing to make the commitment.

One of these commitments is proper grammar and you should care greatly about it. For without proper grammar, then we are no better than monkeys that throw their poop at each other. Is that what you want? To be at the same level of a poop throwing monkey? I don't think so, but I could be incorrect on this and if that is what you wish then is fine by me and I will rescind my letter of recommendation that I sent to the Dean of Troll University and wish you the best of luck on your own endeavors.

Also you will probably bring up that it took me a long time to make this post as you posted hours ago. As for that I was at work and am only able to make brief posts from time to time on my phone. You see, the crazy thing about being at work is that they actually expect you to do actual work stuff every now and then. Yes I know that it's extremely asinine, but hey, what can you do? Now I fear that I have gone on quite a bit and do not want this to get way off topic so to get this thread back on topic I will now post another picture of me as per the original intent of this thread.

[​IMG]

Whoops! That's not me! That's a sexxay cat girl! Sorry about that, my bad, even though I'm sure many of you did enjoy seeing the sexxay cat girl. But let's get back on track and get an actual pic of me. There we go! That's me, cool armored guy fighting the monsters.

[​IMG]

And here's another sexxay cat girl because sexxay cat girls make everything better.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
    7 people like this.
  3. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

i beat this using 3 holy wars,3 aura stone. 9 round of Lionheart, 7 round of my final heaven, 100 pulse ammo, 100 fast ammo, 100 AP ammo and lastly 3 round of The End.

that fiend is tough as hell.

4. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Ayyy

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  5. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Registacular.

2 people like this.
  6. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Yea well as far as i know there is no monkey that can speak and or type coherent sentences...This isn't planet of the apes yet. So excuse the bad grammar ...or don't w/e. I will not spend that much time or effort on any post cus well none of you are worth even the smallest of efforts. Furthermore, my powers have allowed me to transcend to another plane of existence far above your own. This explains how you are unable to correctly sense my trolling abilities. Oh and since I guess it was mentioned. Yes, I am gay. So good job there? As for you not being able to reply seeing as most likely you was a big mushy bloody mess from that monster....You cant resurrect yourself yet bish? Daeva basics one o' one.

Oh yea and Razor tried to make out with me after but I wouldn't let him..totally have the Pms to prove it too.

7. Xerovlade

Xerovlade Getting there

Fail troll is fail... and the comebacks are horrible too... Stop just stop...

8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I will now post a picture of my dog with snow on his face to calm things down.

[​IMG]

and that's him wearing my sunglasses.

[​IMG]

he even wore my old sunglasses. he's a very stylish dog.

[​IMG]

here you will see my dog and his snowy adventures while he's carrying the stick of ultimate doggy power which he found hidden deep under the snow in our backyard.

[​IMG]

and here he is snow diving while still carrying said stick. His legs seem to be cut off but I assure you he's fine and four legged.

[​IMG]

here he poses with his favourite toy which my dad recently destroyed while mowing the lawn. (my dog was very mad and to protest he pooped on my dad's right shoe)

[​IMG]

and here he shows off his manicure.

[​IMG]

and finally here he sleeps with the teddy bear that he grew to have angry doggy sex with.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
    7 people like this.
  9. Xerovlade

Xerovlade Getting there

My dog just died..

10. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

Such a cutie *w* Reminds me on my dog :3

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    4 people like this.
  11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

and here is a picture I took.

[​IMG]

it's like the Lion King.

2 people like this.
  12. Ayaria

Holy, that looks awesome! *o* Nice shot!

13. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

oh, Gabi, this was from when I was in Austria :D

[​IMG]

14. Ayaria

Weew o.o Looks like you were in the south west of Austria :3

15. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

What did it taste like ?

16. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Mhm, if I remember correctly that was in Villach. We went to Salzburg too. We didn't stay in Austria very long, it was just a stop, but it was very pretty! And that picture I posted was taken from the hotel we were in. It was next to a lake and it was so calm and quiet ^ω^

I really wanna go to Austria again, I only visited it then because my family and I were on a trip around Europe and we were coming back from Germany..

And whenever I talk to my dad about having one of these Euro-trips again he tells me he wants to go to Germany and France AGAIN, but we've been there so many times that I think it's time for Austria :eek:

17. Ayaria

Oh, Villach is a really nice place, don't really have the chance to travel a bit right now and I bet I miss out :/ But ye, if you come over again, let me know :3 I'm living next to Vienna, in a small city but very beautiful. Got my favorite spots :p

Last winter :eek:

[​IMG]

This spring, that's the view out of my window *w*

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You're very lucky, I live between tall buildings in the centre of Athens, I wish I lived somewhere calm.. or I wish I could live with my parents in my hometown, we have such a lovely house right outside the city, not many people go there, we have just the right amount of neighbors and we have a nice big yard and we sit there and eat and relax and we play with our dog and it's so nice :( I hate my apartment in Athens D:

19. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Sometimes I wished I lived in a bigger city so I could go places and have fun and stuff but where I live there is like nothing.. xD The closest nice place to walk is like a 45-50 minute walk away so I can't just go there whenever. It would be nice to just go outside and look at the beautiful city architecture and scenery and stuff. I've always lived in small towns xD

20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

well.. you know me, I don't really enjoy going to crowded places ;__;