1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

OMG Finally!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Ekzh, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

But you can already ground pvp in game. Why can't you simply land and fight on the ground against the other factions?

Do you need someone to force you to do something and tell you it's ok to do it? Even though you can already do it before hand?

2. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

Did u try make ground pvp?

Always r runner and what they do...? Fly in search of some friend or just fly to not get gank...

That's why people do duels in Heiron/Beluslan...

3. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

So they have to force it because a few handful of elitests are to lazy to simply stop flying. Or does some simply common sense not factor into peoples mind. You can already ground pvp. No ones fault but the group who pvps fault for simply utilizing functions that were allowed in the game. But again as I said. Why should forcing people be grounded for pvp(to appease to a handful, small majority on the server) in a few spots out weigh the bigger issues such as dupers, hackers, botters, inflated economy, etc? :annoyed:

Why should my traveling time around areas be cut down because you guys are to lazy to ground pvp. Can already do it, so stop complaining and just get everyone to do it already. Not rocket science.

4. sak93

sak93 Knows all. Forum Legend

I hope you do realize that in retail, flying is only allowed in main cities and abyss. Thats it. Free flying is a server-side option that can be enabled and disabled at will.

5. Nud

Nud Expert

wth.. i lol'd.. your implying that there is no need to remove free fly bcoz we can do it?? we are lazy of flipping our wings and crawl to ground.?? is that it?? tbh are u human? lol..

if the server is free fly.. try you and your group do some run in the server.. lets see if ul see any opposing faction doing the same.. running LOL...

even if we try hard not to fly,, but if your enemy is in the sky will you not go there and fly? lol..

your insane.. removing the free fly so that all will be in ground. all will be in equal footing.. all will be happy,, why? bcoz of those who want free fly there is the abyss.. do you understand?? xD i hope se.. duping.. economy of the server? thats a diff story... suggest that on the suggestion page.. not here.. dont you read? this topic is not for you,, :D

6. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

Yes and if it was retail I would be paying would I not along with you guys as well? Oh wait this is a private server that had free flying. My bad, how many of you pvpers actually pay to support the server? Or do you just pay for gear and premium drops to be higher up on the ladder then others.

7. Ekzh

If we r too lazy for make ground pvp, maybe u r too lazy for walk instead fly... But if is a no free fly its going to be more fair.

None does ground pvp cause there's always some idiot or noob player that its going to fly to take advanges...

Everyting that u mentioned (dupers, hackers, botters, inflated economy) its fault of people in game...

Besides, its going to be in some areas...

--------

Tell me why i private server with high rates, cant have certain areas for ground pvp (retail experience)??

Why u complain so much for something that we fight for?

8. Nud

Nud Expert

bcoz hes just a noob for ground pvp :D

9. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

Yes and don't forget to say scrub, noob, newb, etc etc. Playing q3a enough to know dense elitests always complain about useless garbage is not going to change.

Yes it is the fault of not only the people but the admins. Goes hand in hand not 1 group is more to blame then the others. There is always going to be someone who trys to exploit the system. Deal with it like others do. I'm to lazy to earn money can I just get it because I asked? No, I should earn it. I want top gear, should I just get it handed to me? No, I should earn it. Either disable free fly altogether or keep it on. Don't pull a double standard to please a lazy small bunch of elitests who always complain in any game they play on. Whether it be WoW, SWG, JK series, etc etc.

You want retail experience why aren't you paying for it already then? Why are you fighting for limitations and double standards in a few spots. Want no free fly get rid of it. Other wise stop making faulty arguments. Either pay for retail or shut up. This is a private server. You get what you pay for, nothing. Either get rid of free fly so you guys can complain about something else in a week or so or keep it on. Halfy assing shit doesn't solve a thing.

10. Nud

Nud Expert

where done through that statement " u dont want free fly? go to retail "

LOL.. we are suggesting and it has already been said the nxt update it will be implemented.. so bare with it

so as for you.. i have no comment on haters at all.. coz uve been owned here completely

11. Ekzh

Like i said, why a private server with high rates can have gound pvp?

And like i said, its something that we fight for months before all this happend (dupers, hackers, botters, inflated economy) and finally its our voice was heard... let us enjoy that fruits of our fight... and go complain abount all that in other thread...

If u dont wanna listen why we wont this go to other private servers with no dupers, hackers, botters, inflated economy and stop QQ in this thread...

Or u dont think that ground pvp its not going to solve all that problems that server have? And also know that there's always its going to be problems, cause? Simply cause there is a private server...

12. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

How have I been owned? I pvp for fun buddy. I play how I want. Maybe to hang with friends one day, maybe get a sandwhich. You know having fun. Do you do anything else besides trying to prove your right over me or call me a noob?

[​IMG]

As I said you can already ground pvp. Why can't you do it right here and now? Because others wont, baww boohooo I'm wiping a tear from my eye for you. If you guys really cared about anything other then yourselves, you would actually try to improve the server then masking the problems with a small band-aid.

Plenty of other servers have ground pvp with more active admins. Why aren't you on those? Oh wait you need your current characters on this server. My bad.

13. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Does anyone know if there's such thing as speedhacking when you run? This would be a new nightmare for melee classes, ranged classes run-speedhacking to kite -.-

14. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

sure we can, ONLY if it is an organized ground pvp fight.

don't be ridiculous. ground pvp(not duels) will only happen when it has flight restrictions. (just like on RvR events that GMs do)

and like what Nud said:

"even if we try hard not to fly,, but if your enemy is in the sky will you not go there and fly? lol.."

15. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

Yes others will do it big deal. Not my problem now is it. Again small hand full. I don't see everyone and there grand mother flipping over tables for this. Your only appeasing a small majority which is a waste of time and resources. Can I get free money and gm please because I asked? It's only for me and my friends. Never mind, you guys can still farm and murder the core in the abyss kill stealing things like crazy. High levels staying on top only thinking of themselves. Same old, same old.

16. Ekzh

If u dont want ground pvp, make a thread... stop flaming here...

17. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

Really, so my thoughts an opinions on this topic should be in another topic because I don't see eye to eye with a few dozen elitests high levels who only think for themselves? Thus I am flaming? Lurk moar. Is this cause I'm not in a high level guild with top gear with other people who know me a lot? That why my thoughts get discredited. Since when do the top ranked players opinions matter more then the majorities. I would honestly like to hear other peoples thoughts on this then a few dozen lazy pvpers who are still gonna get killed by sorcs and rangers on the ground from a distance.

18. Ekzh

Tell me, Who is thinking for himself? You or me that complaining about a future update...?

19. Nud

Nud Expert

well its same as flying.. and its easy to capture a ground speed hacker than a flying one dont you agree?.. :D

coz even if he speed hacks once u got him stun and arial him hes dead.. not like in air.. asasins and glads can only do a handful of stuns and root :D also the ranger can imobilze it with trap :D is it not?

20. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

Stats, movement speed, damage, and everything else is server end. Not the clients. :annoyed:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.