1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GM why did you banned me?! :'c

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by karcel03, Aug 31, 2010.

1. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

google translator didnt work well this time xD

2. wilen

wilen Proficient

umm im starting to think about speed coz when im in cor i always use flying scroll the greater wind i think give 30% speed then i encountered a ranger when we fought and his life is close to like i can only 1 hit him but he run then i tried to catch him but he didnt have and scroll on him and he cast a skill and booom he flew like a space ship of star wars movie like just a blink then i dont have target anymore superman like huh

3. ryang

ryang Banned

carl=only person who can unban ANYONE on this server. So GM bans are final now.

4. maskedbr

maskedbr Legendary Member

that skill is called ''schumacher soul''

5. iceweaver

iceweaver Sati Saigan

I'm from the same cafe

Hi guys, im from the same cafe that llegolaz is playing at... my IGN is Haiasuke/Haiakashi (Chanter/SM)...

anyway, we were so pissed off when we cant access the game through this IP. if there was an existence of a speed hacking program in the cafe, majority of us playing aion did not know that, but as he was explaining to us, he didnt use any speedhacks. i saw the fraps captured and tried to understand things but i guess the video explains most of it.

if he pleads unguilty on the accusations, then i think it would be fair enough to consider him so. a lot of glitches and bugs is going around here at gamez aion, and i am close to being convinced that he has a bug on him, thus explaining his speed and the distance he covered in so short a time.

everyone who plays aion know how hard it is to create a character. its so much pain that u just cant play because of some explained shit, however, the tangibles remain the hardest proofs.

so, in appeal, can we like just UNBAN him (if thats even possible) and have him on close monitors?

like what happened to my SM character. i chased this elyos (Blindsight) and after minutes of chasing him (he was like 50% faster than me) i finally managed to kill him with my pets help. after two minutes, he sent a pm that im getting banned. wtf i dont even know the reason so i PMd an online GM, which, at that time, was Autumnsjoy. He said that he had me on fraps and that I WAS NOT AT FAULT.

if we ever have the chance to reconsider what happened to my co-player here, then let us give him that.

HOPE'S UP!

thanks.

6. TyroneShoelaces

TyroneShoelaces Proficient

wtb F1 mount

7. Vaugn

Vaugn Respected Member

hahaha! it's a mixed language i think.. XD

8. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

He is banned for a reason. With proof and it is just same as some one doing a crime on tape and says i am not quilty.
    And if there wasn't any good proof he wouldn't be banned at first place. And you can always ask manager to call his provider and let his IP change.

9. pottyrey01

pottyrey01 \..(.ˆーˆ),,/

why ip is being baned? how about players play in shop? >,<

10. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

are u suggesting to unban a hackers ip so the hacker can turn loose?

or

u suggesting to not ban the hackers ip so players with the same ip can play?

if that is so i suggest we dont ban the hackers.

either way better for 10 players having the same ip as the hackers not to play than 1 hacker destroying a server with a thousand more players that hacker spoiled their game which eventually lead for players leaving/ lost and server lost its credibility going down the drain .

11. Onikiri

Onikiri Getting there

its both sides really :/ hackers are people who cant pvp fairly because they suck :/

12. pottyrey01

pottyrey01 \..(.ˆーˆ),,/

hmmm coz i own a shop 30unit pc and half of my players are playing gamez aion....

hmm why not ban the account not the ip...

:pouty: just asking

13. Uzziel

Uzziel Expert

its a good suggestion.

mayb they can ban the ip addy of the pc but then that particular pc cannot play aion.

if that goes well the problem that i can only see is that particular hacker plays on another pc so the plan becomes futile.

14. Candyman

Candyman Expert

I say atleast 70% of gamezaion community play in interent cafe's which tbh is a haven for hackers :pinched:
    Because 9 times out of 10 the shop owner aslong as hes getting is cash then he doesnt actually give a rats arse to what goes on in his shop.

The only way your gonna start to thin out these hackers on gamez is to start bringing out the uber ban hammer ie instant ip ban providing there is proof of them hacking that is.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2010
  15. Nhuktala

Nhuktala Expert

you got caught. get over it and never hack again.
    I really feel sorry for your playmates. You're only fault and now they are punished as well.

and I hate hackers so no pardon for you. :devil:

16. Hafiz

Hafiz New Member

Shame on you.

17. hitkill

hitkill Well-Known Member

Just what i sayed in previous post it is possible to change your IP if you contact your provider.
    But It is better to prevent things first. Most of the hack are just easy to prevent because they are from same site. So you can block those sites. And if you are a good Cafe Owner you know what is happening in cafe.

18. Autumn

Autumn Banned

When we ban someone, we can't choose to only ban the account. It's just how the //ban command is programmed here. I'd like to avoid IP bans because this is like the third shop that I've totally knocked out. -.-

The shop owner needs to contact his ISP and ask for an external IP address change. The account that was banned will still be banned, but those that weren't will avoid the IP ban.

19. karcel03

karcel03 New Member

hope you give me pardon or bring all my items and kinah back so i can start again GM please.. :'c

Llegolaz

---------- Post added at 09:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

Please :'c

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

please GM's grant my request bring back all my items and kinah so i can start again.

Please :'c Llegolaz

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

and also the VOte points please

20. wilen

wilen Proficient

thats a good suggestion only ban the account not the ip well if you can edit the command like ban his user name