1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

DP Spraller Bug Fix

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Aethelfaed, Aug 30, 2010.

1. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

GAMEZ AION BUGS IT SO I BUGGED IT BETTER :devil:

So I needed Sorcerer Gloves and none in broker so I decided to multi-box Sprallers after many stupid groups, low and behold fell through the world and died while tanking of course

Many hours and frustrations later I have now managed to figure out a way to actually BUG the bugged sprallers to ensure that you get 100% kill rate without any world tank death bug issues or sliding issues etc.

STEP 1.

Locate the Drana Lump next to the boss.

Two are located right next to the boss the third is little way away from the boss so you will have to kite him to there (next to the cliff a short distance).

STEP 2.

Tank FLY and pull the boss to the DRANA LUMP placing the boss directly above it then once there LAND *THIS IS IMPORTANT DON'T FLY THE WHOLE BOSS KILL*. Don't move from this spot, tank the boss ontop of the DRANA LUMP the whole kill, if he goes off this you will risk failure.

STEP 3.

Now DPS can start once you have boss properly positioned *DPS NOOB TARDS HAVE SOME PATIENCE TILL THE TANK SAYS GO*

STEP 4.

BOSS DEAD LOOT, YAY MOVE ON TO NEXT!!!

:biggrin::w00t::happy:

This method worked for me on all 3 bosses and fixes both the world death bug and the sliding bug...

If you can't figure it out send me a PM ingame Xiaomai or Sakikoi I will come help your group out to get it right

Could have made a ton of money off drops, but I would rather help community so hope this solves some of your issues getting your gear guys good luck

SCREENSHOTS OF POSITIONING

KITE TO ONTOP OF DRANA LUMP
    [​IMG]

POSITIONING OF TANK UNDER BOSS

[​IMG]

DEAD
    [​IMG]

7 people like this.
  2. Arkenjul

Arkenjul Getting there

That is a sweet find, great job :D

3. Phislatilong

Phislatilong Well-Known Member

the tanker should not move while tanking the boss...the boss should not move then...

4. iKiLLu4these

iKiLLu4these Proficient

lol sometimes when the boss uses its skills,u will instantly teleported into a random area of dark poeta..or maybe trap in the middle of nowhere..

5. beiie

beiie Proficient

so that means the boss has to be like in mid air above the drana lump? can it be on the ground but directly sitting on the drana lump?

the pics look as if he's floating...

6. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

You are obviously doing it wrong, the whole point of this post was to stop that from happening.

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

No, he is meant to be floating above it *he is actually sitting stuck above the drana lump*, so when he uses his skills he will randomly dissapear but because of this glitch I found it prevents you from falling to a world death *I tried it in trees, I tried it ontop of other things but it seems the drana lumps are one of the most easy accessible and few working objects that force him to glitch like this*.

If he is on the ground it is the same as if you tank him anywhere else.

1 person likes this.
  7. beiie

beiie Proficient

wonderful guide! cheers mate!

8. iKiLLu4these

iKiLLu4these Proficient

yep i know..but me and my friends always countering a instant random teleportation,and sometimes same as your image u got..it really sucks!
    anyway hope it will be fixed asap..

9. Jemindra

Jemindra Well-Known Member

I just fight Spaller normally on a flat surface or in the air, haven't been bugged yet.

10. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

You must be the only person on server not to have Spraller bug *not sure about asmos side if is same*, this happens in just about every group that I was ever in.

BTW DP is so boring, can't wait till some new boss content in 2.0 if this server ever gets there or alternative another one if that turns out to be the case.

2.0 is sweeeet raiding, lots of fun new bosses and much more difficult although tank n spank private is probablly not comparable to retail.

11. charmoss

charmoss Legendary Member

helps a lot...thanks....since im new here..:happy:

12. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

Next time your ingame and you and your friends want to go DP PM me
    Xiamoai elyos side
    Xioamaii asmos side

I will come and see what I can do to help you get it sorted:happy:

---------- Post added at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 AM ----------

Your welcome, happy to help!!:kewl:

13. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

i still do this but the your-dead-instantly or you-get-fcking-ported-somewhere-out-of-the-map still happens. but the spaller being annoyingly going-everywhere is fixed somehow when you do this. when this guide went out i thought items from spaller will be cheap but i guess not. coz a lot of people still are annoyed by the glitches i mentioned above.

14. Aethelfaed

Aethelfaed Proficient

Haha I really don't understand how they are not getting the kills down easily, I have done it so many times and just given away the items to people who were having the same problem as you, like I said PM me or post a time you want to meet ingame if you like, I am GMT+8 play usually 11am-2:30pm 4:30pm-6:00pm 8:30pm-12...this is rough times not on all the time of course but these are most common times.

Saturday sunday from 2pm-11pm I can be on also, if I am not out with friends

15. Valhal

Valhal Proficient

You dont even need to be on the top Lamp, you just have to be in the circle. On Rakanatra you dont have to go to the lamp just stay on low ground and avoid the hills :biggrin:.

16. kenkatesumi

kenkatesumi Proficient

Thanks a sorc friend of mine has been trying to find the anu leggings. Now I can show him this page. :D

17. Aleshotgun

Aleshotgun New Member

omg my mate needs sorcerer drops as hell and we was stucked with the sliding bug preventing us to kill the damn spraller lol, thank you very much for the guide, it helped a lot!

cheers dude