1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

lost items (DDL Spear)

Discussion in 'Problems' started by igitbaho, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. igitbaho

igitbaho New Member

My DDL spear suddenly lost on one my toon, nobody took it since i always online everyday and im not VIP.. it show on character select, but when i go in, my DDL spear is not there, is it a bug, or some sort of error.. here some of my SS show that in character select and in-game.. Aion0001.jpg

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

If it shows on your character selection screen then it should be on the secondary weapon slot since if any weapons are equipped in the secondary slot that's the weapons you will see on your character selection.

Long story short, it's equipped, just use the "Change Weapon" action to bring it back to the main slot.

3. igitbaho

igitbaho New Member

i know about that sir, if that's the case, i wouldn't be complaining about this issue, but the problem is it doesn't bring back my DDL, it was really gone.. so if any AM and SAM could verify what happen to my item, i would highly appreciate it..

My Account : Faithuser
    Server: Siel
    Race: Asmodian

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

:p Can you please take a picture of your profile (equipped things) cause I don't think you understood what I'm telling you, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.