1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<Deja Vu> Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Asmodian' started by CoMmAnD, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Please stop posting it's almost like impossible to understand what you're saying. Are you trying to say i should be speechless cause I beg? Did you drop out of school at the age of 8? We zerged you guys? When do we actually ever need more than a group to take you guys out? You don't see us calling other legions or teaming up with other randoms for help. Get your facts straight. Dam, you obviously must feel really stupid right now to not actually have an idea to what's actually going on. You're such a keeper I can see why Chris still keeps you around.

3 people like this.
  2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Wow much english
    Such language
    Wow

3. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

:CCCCC plees Happy now yes sr? :C

- - - Updated - - -

el otro pendejo de rull que me chpe un webo y la mitad del otro

4. Eyeshielder

Eyeshielder Well-Known Member Forum Legend

I can't, you always team up with that bard and glad in FFA. =_=

5. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

You problem is taking what I type to others to YOU because you feel like it fits. And then, I have to explain that I said to JM because he said he was speechless.... But, if you feel like it's for you, then, take it!

Purell OMG, this Thread is Deja Vu 's Thread, if someone should stop talking IT'S YOU. And, you don't really need to get 3000 dudes to help you doing a shit because you already have a 3014912 legion members.

Now, go back to your coffin. Ty.

2 people like this.
  6. Alexmaxx

but yesterday we fought in a corner alone you and me :C

2 people like this.
  7. Eyeshielder

I was super CD, you're the best sm 1234567890

8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Hmm. On first impression, Ellym's posts seem impossible to understand.
    But wait, wait. Let's break it down. Maybe that way we MIGHT make something out of it.

Wait.. He takes what you type to others to HIM? So.. Purell takes your words.. and he takes them to himself.. So he takes them and he tells himself what you said.. Hm. No sense. Let's keep going.

What fits? Is this a garment we're talking about? A pair of shoes? A pair of gloves? OH, OH, I GET IT! He takes clothes you give him and tries them on himself to see if they fit. Great! That made sense! It's starting to light up! Let's keep going!

You have to explain that you said to JM because he was speechless.. WHAT was the thing you told JM? TELL US! Why was JM speechless? Maybe because the clothes you gave to Chris to put on were tight fitted? Hmm. Let's keep going. I bet everything's gonna be explained later.

OH OH! MAJOR TWIST IN THE PLOT! Now you're giving the clothes to JM because you feel like they're for him? Nice, JM will be very happy!

Oh.. Thank god that made a little sense.
    I never found a forum thread being "closed only for legion members".. All this time I thought threads were public and that since you made one you expect others to reply whenever they want.. I guess I was wrong. THANKS FOR OPENING MY EYES, MASTER!

Oh shit, now we're talking about someone's bathroom problems.. 3000 dudes to help him do a shit? Wow, thing will stink.

Holy shit, when did we get 3 million members in the legion? Are there that many players in Gamez? That's like the size of a small country.. Wow, we must be popular!

5 people like this.
  9. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

Dang girl, you really do like making a fool out of yourself. When exactly do you ever see us calling 3000 players to take on a group? Don't get yourself confused. You obviously forgot that it's you who goes around sucking off players to get them to help your party when it comes to vsing us. You see what you made me do there? You made me repeat myself, again.... All because you're too stupid to not realize it's you the one who begs for the help.

Ey so this is what deja has turned into after 3 years? Best legion ever created.

Go back begging for help and yelling at your boyfriend for not keeping you alive, thanks.

1 person likes this.
  10. Alexmaxx

Best sm WTFF nouuuuu :D Ethan the best (blablabla) is it ok :D , purrel is good for sm kysumi is good :p

11. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

And you coming here playing tard saying you don't know the fact that you guys asked help many times is even worst.

As I said: This is OUR thread. No more. Goodbye again!

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  12. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Ey girl don't leave me. I was very amused by your posts. They seemed like little puzzle pieces that when you find them they make no sense but after a LOT of hard work when you put them together everything makes sense.

Give me your wisdom, please. Q-Q

1 person likes this.
  13. Tykimik

Tykimik Expert Forum Legend

Alexmax. Just stop. Anyone one of us that plays Sm can drop u in a 1v1. @ellym.It just so happens a lot of people logged in all at once? So does that mean Union Latina is part of your Legion too? Or do you hate dieing so much that u needed they're help? I'm not saying make a pvp video of all ur deaths scene. All I'm trying say is keep it real show even death scenes. What's the point of watching a video where all you do is win? To show off that u guys are the best zerging Legion? Atleast show some struggle. Hey how about this. Accept our 6v6 get ur best players well have our core members ready. Stop sucking other legions asses for help

Last edited: Jun 7, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  14. Alexmaxx

u muach baby

15. CoMmAnD

CoMmAnD Deja Member Forum Legend

Ok , it seems that you guys ''caught'' us inside mix with an alliance which it happened ONLY yesterday. Of course you ve been looking for the right moment and come with a mini video to prove something that is not happening and guess you know it .

You are continuously saying that we sak people ass*es but how come ? We are performing a 6 players group all the time and sometimes we are less , like when we were only 3 and David thought we were a full group . What about Union Latinas again ? we never asked any help from them for pvp purposes, in addition it makes mix seems more interesting somehow when they are performing a group and we have someone to fight with when you guys are not around .

During the days that we came back we ve been constantly trying to have some fun in mix but for some reason we couldnt since YOU guys were inside with an alliance feeling sexy , but i never thought of causing any drama or prove something.''We will try to recruit some new legiomates again and perform a decent raid in order to face em '' That's what i was keep thinking .

I wont lie ! there is not as much action in mix as when we are facing your group . It is always fun when we are fighting each other and yea ! you guys can kill us so as we do .

As for now keep our thread clean , it wont make any difference if we are keep posting here since both sides have their own reasons in defending themselves .

3 people like this.
  16. Ellym

Ellym Proficient

David, we could get a video of we dying.. That's how Chris were doing our videos... But, no... not this time.

We don't have anything to prove... like "Oh, we don't die, we always kill"... pls.

1 person likes this.
  17. Eyeshielder

The dutchess of Doyle is so proud of your Interpretation. :)

18. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

If you wanna be nice about it, Chris, tell your girlfriend and your spiritmaster to stop the poor insults on anyone for no reason, lol (I would tell them myself but I think there will be a communication problem since the language they speak is banana and not english)

Thank you, your highness. I try.

19. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

I think they are free to do what they want with their PvP videos, it is really non of your concern if they ll only put scenes in which they win. I understand that you are the ones who seem to be dying in their PvP videos, but there is really nothing you can do about it. If you want to prove that what's shown in Dejavu's PvP video does not reflect the reality, then you can always record your own video with you winning. Right?

5 people like this.
  20. GheyPhag

GheyPhag Getting there

i'd eat popcorn but someones gonna judge me