1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Start Ban IP hacker ffs

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Yumeka, Sep 1, 2010.

1. sundried

sundried Getting there

@screenies:

[​IMG]

So much for server security.

2. ngjunhoong

ngjunhoong Expert

from what i know :x , gm chars can do that sort of dmg. and only their characters can .

i dont believe its a clientsided cus everything is controlled remotely by the server

3. Erstok

Erstok Getting there

Devs. in general with games learned a lesson with Diablo because all the stats and such were client end. Speed hacks don't work for shit honestly these days along with stat hacks. They make it run fast on your end but the most you see server wise is like a few ms/s faster. Less of course the server setup for private server gave the client rights to access there stats and skills, then that would be just straight up stupid.

Besides most of these people are skitties(script kitties). They use other peoples programs and files. Real hackers don't talk about hacking and actually know what they are doing. Skitties are the lower denominator and hated even by real hackers.

4. shouji13

shouji13 Giblet Gravy~

this one taken yesterday when we raided primum. either super crit or hack =/

[​IMG]

5. Asphel

Asphel Expert

Lumiel's wraith with 10,095 damage are normal and not hack/crit.

6. Angklus

Angklus Proficient

Hi shouji13!

That is not a damage hack, you were hit by a sorcerer's dp skill which usually is 10-13k dmg on most enemies except the templar which is 9k or so.
    Lumiel's wrath does 3000(+/-) plus 2700(+/-) base dmg if you're an Elyos. The single target skill does the same dmg but it's called shadowburst, so don't be surprised to die in a hit.
    (Lumiel's wrath is area of effect skill it can kill 6 Elyos in one hit.)

Thanks for reading, Angklus.

7. Hiroichirou

Hiroichirou New Member

I got killed today 4 times, all 4 times in Eltnen Fortress by sorcerers, I didn't see any enemies not even on the radar (only once and on the last kill when he zoomed past me and laughed) and all their hits dealt over 10,000 damage, (i was playing on my g/f's Elyos ranger by the way level 45 at the time) i'm not sure if they were hacking or not but it was frustrating.