1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PVP in Inggison & Gelkmaros

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Schatzi, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingquasi

kingquasi Moderated User

best if they add an event on those old pvping map.

2. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Altgard is okay but it's only really active on 1 side of the map which makes it boring after a while.

Ishalgen is actually ok seen as the map is quiet small compared to the other maps however I really dislike the solo buff in ishaglen D:

Veteron seems the most active out of the 3.

As for gelk/inngi getting add to mix that would be nice but those maps are quiet massive so if they were to add them to mix I would hope they would make the random spawn spots close to each other so you don't gotta run around the map for 10-20 minutes to look for a fight.

Anyway I would much rather Hieron/Belusan added to mix then gelk/inngi

Hopefully there will be more updates/adjustments for mix in the future :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  3. Kirigaya

Kirigaya New Member

back in the day i was an elyos and rifting was the best thing ever back in 2011 or 2012 somewhere there ( the anuhart era xD )

1 person likes this.
  4. dragonoid

dragonoid New Member

inggi and gelk is the best...katalam and danaria not really good...safe zones ruined the fight! so better back to old days inggi fights

5. Carnage

Carnage Lord Of Calamities: OMEGAWEAPON Forum Legend

We already have dozens of topics regarding this. PVPing on Gelkmaros and Ingisson is mainly on player's decision. Sadly though, most of the people here choose to pvp around the new maps which is Katalam and Danaria. We cannot force our players to pvp wherever maps we wanted. If people decide to pvp around Gelkmaros and Ingisson, there's always zerg no matter what. Thats why when we launch 4.5, we Implement BGs to lessen the Zerg issue. But if we have enough players to occupy the old maps like Heiron, Beluslan, Eltnen, Morheim, Gelkmaros and Ingisson, then why not. Sadly though we dont have that much players and our population wouldnt occupy these as a PVP areas. Our population itself can only occupy what's newly implemented - that is Katalam and Danaria.

6. Nero

Nero Pioneer Member Forum Legend

Put reshanta instead.

7. SonOfGod

SonOfGod Proficient

maybe if that BG will be removed many players will come at pvp...if admins make like before,1fortress to asmo and 1 to ely in gelk and iggison will be ok.ppl dont go at pvp because of events...they wait for mix and 1vs1..
    This is only my opinion.

8. kingquasi

kingquasi Moderated User

i hate flying pvp and also long.range are OP in there!!

9. Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed Ultimate Member

I asked a friend who has not played! GamezAion why do not you play? ! and he replied "I'm bored with PVP now!. I asked him gimme your items and he replied "YES its all yours"......

10. Nero

But I,i love reshanta.

11. kingquasi

kingquasi Moderated User

siege is enough in there.

12. ar.binx

ar.binx Reverse-Flash

1 v 1 better than zerging

13. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Just from what I've noticed personally PVP has been on a steep decline ever since Glory Point System was implemented on Siel. For a "PVP" private server this system really is a horrible idea Pvp wasn't really affected for about a month and then once people figured out the whole siege thing that stayed alive for 2 weeks or so. However, once one race has control of the forts no one seiges therefor no one is gaining GP and people get bored fast. Not only that but forcing people to pvp in zerg-like situations (sieges) does not appeal to many and thus they do not even bother joining (hell 70% of the players who where at the seiges only joined alliances then sat afk to gain the GP once the seige ended)...where as most players enjoy pvp for Abyss point ranking system. For the last month PVP has been abysmal on Siel where as when the BGs first came out it was booming. Now how to fix this? Well I have a few ideas.
    Firstly get rid of FFA and the 10 player and above survivals no one has joined them in the last 6 months.
    Secondly Always have a mix fight open for registration that Hour of downtime really kills the pvp
    Thirdly Implement new Mix fight maps Beluslan, Heiron, Inggision...you say these maps are too large? well only have players ported into certain areas of the map im sure they wont wander to far.
    If the Glory Point system has to remain intact have the forts reset every month to a neutral status
    Change the rewards in mix fight to give 1-3 GP per each kill or each 3 kills w/e instead of Abyss points
    Give incentives for joining 1 v 1 training
    Change the solo buff in ishlagen it really is pretty shitty and discourages pvp on that map.
    Create a custom npc that you can trade in all these useless relics and medals you get from killing people in mix fights for special buffs or items..
    Again these are all just ideas. I'm a big fan of the Bg's but I also think they need to change with the game.

6 people like this.
  14. Nero

You nailed it.

15. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

GP sucks that's true, can't even spend it on anything. As for mix fight in bigger maps that are closed off.... that's how the rvr bgs are atm, only you get no buff if you enter alone. FFA is bawse, why'd you ever want to remove that.
    Simply have all bgs give 10gp per kill, 15 premium, 20 vip. DONE. Let 1v1 "training" give 50k to the winner just like the "normal" one. AP without medals is pretty much only for augment and pots, since the GP system got added i find i have a ton of AP due to the death-loss being reduced. And yet people like seeing big numbers show up so might aswell give em that.

Yaks likes this.
  16. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I only said remove it because no one here joins it ever. I personally loved it and it was my favorite....jealous if people still join it on lumiel. And yes AP is useless 100%.

17. Grrr

Nope, people barely join mix or 1v1 on lumiel at all. Since the gelk portals in sanct/pande they started going to mix from time to time, but before that there were only 1-2 lowbies at a time looting the chests. Shit's depressing over here. As for the ap, it's a bit more useful now since augment costs 1,1m for a set, still that's pretty easy to get by the time you need to re-augment.

Yaks likes this.
  18. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

How to aion?

19. Grrr

[​IMG]

Yaks likes this.
  20. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Haha ez fix, delete aion veri ez

Thread Status: