1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Siel/Lumiel ?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by VerseExtremis, Aug 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

So as someone that had some experience in the retail version of the game which server would fit me more i know my way around quests etc i ve been around for a while but is it true that lumiel is losing people and that siel is more populated?

Is siel's system that unbalanced and would it feel like a whole different game if you are used to normal pvp in the retail version?

I saw a lot of posts of people transfering over and i was wondering whether people actually play the game and get used to this system cause i ve never played any private server all these years and my experience on the retail version is pretty straightforward. Would Siel make me feel like its a new gameplay system and would it take long to get used to it?

The main reason behind this is the mentioned "unbalanced" characterization from some members in the forum but i would like more info regarding this issue if possible :)

Thanks in Advance

~v

2. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

.........................................Lumiel are for pros..................Siel are full of hackers........ and zergers

3. Ayaria

Ayaria α ℓ ι ν є ❤ Forum Legend

It's really up to the players. The only difference is that Lumiel has stigmas and Siel doesn't. As you have played on NA, I would suggest you to stick to Lumiel. You won't miss anything, but as I said, it's your decision. Happy gaming~ :3

And that's nonsense and not very helpful.

4. Giullia

Giullia Proficient

The only imbalance is because in siel the characters have all the skills of stigma, ie, you cannot kill someone because her dont have a good stigma tree like lumiel. This is the only big difference, the rest of the things are equal, as xp, drop rate etc..(high xp, less than 1 hour for get lvl 65 if any ppl mentor u)

Have days that i log in Lumiel, and have +/- 25 ppl online(elysea), exactly 35, but 10 ppl is lvl 20+/-, in siel have +/- 130 in night time, just in asmodae, and elysea is more populated currently, maybe in elysea150 or 170 night time. Is certainly that you will get bored with lumiel in any time, maybe not if get any better population in any time, which is not very likely.

5. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

And saying this kind of shit will help, i'm sure of it.

Lumiel currently has a lower population than Siel but it also has lots of new faces; and summer break is almost over. Its population is going to grow again.

6. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

So whats the average population on peak times on siel? Does it reach above 3k? Saw a couple of posts saying about mass pvp and stuff....although i do know which skills could be the best for each class but heck everyone can just google that and put a little use on his brain and figure out whats a good skill on a cleric for example :). Its just not as much of a challenge to beat people so fast i do enjoy challenges were i also enjoy defeats. On retail the pvp was one of the reasons we played! I guess i ll talk with my friend and we will decide. Probably its Siel but could you please let me know whats the average population at peak times during the day? Cause on the site says 3000+. Thanks in Advance ~V

I would love to play lumiel as it feels more retail like but my friend just wants to pvp all the time i am more of a lets farm this get him dressed and pvp :p. Well i can try both but i guess siel would have more people....i guess i ll stick to lumiel for now see how it goes and eventually go make some chars over at siel for a change after all it doesnt take long to 65 with the right quests lol..

thanks for the help if you got any more input on this let me know

~v

7. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

No it doesn't; but Siel's population is way enough for mass pvp ^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.