1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

GamezNetwork Mod Apps

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Alente, Nov 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niyawa16

niyawa16 ♀ Ariba Zamboanga Kita ♀

Name : James Mark
    Languages : English, Tagalog, Spanish
    Knowledge in forum : This forum is the online discussion site where people can hold conversation in the form of posted messages. and i know how to manage the forum to be clean. I know a lot of the forum cause i'm using this almost 3years.

Explain 1 rule in forum : No advertising, spamming, solicitation or commercial self promotion should be allowed. Limiting members to a single forum account is advised.
    Why should we choose you : I would maintain order's in this forum. to answer there questions and to give them advise. and im oline everyday so i can answer there question if there's no member online. and to keep this forum clean.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2014
  2. Tremendouslycute

Tremendouslycute Proficient Forum Legend

1. Name: Mark Francis (for full Information please E-Mail me Tremendouscolonel@gmail.com) (Privacy sake xD)

2. Country: Philippines

3. Languages: English (Superior) , Filipino (Fluent) , Cebuano (Superior)

4. Knowledge in Forums: I've been running my own forum for about 6 years. I do HTML Codings. I was also chosen to be an ADMIN in some other sites, Super Moderator, Moderator and a Shoutbox Patrol. 1.) I know what posts are suppose to be on that particular section, 2.) Posts that are not appropriate for the site (e.g. Spamming, Advertising, Begging for Items, Harassment and Many more things), 3.) Programs that has Keyloggers or Viruses will be easily detected by me. 4.) Leeching posts from other sites are not allowed. 5.) To be Good to everyone and to have fun. and many more things that are not pleasant for the forum.

WHAT I KNOW:

I can moderate and I know how move/delete/close/open/edit/locked posts.
    I Know How to BAN and UN-BAN ABUSERS in the Forum
    I Know How to give Credits to the Original Poster
    (if its a Re-Post)
    I can guide Newbies on the sites or forums
    I know how to create posts xD lol (easy)
    (if its a program i will be providing a virus scan result)
    I can easily manipulate multiple sections of the forums
    I also give warnings for the first time violators (if they violating the same offense then a punishment will be given)
    I know Things that Most moderators don't know
    I know things that are posted Many Time (Double Posting)

5. Explain 1 Rule in Forums: THE ONLY THING IMPORTANT IN FORUM RULES IS THAT "FOLLOW THE SITE RULES AND REGULATIONS" cause upon Registering a FORUM a USER/INDIVIDUAL AGREES to the TERMS and CONDITION of the FORUM.
    the user checks a small checkbox that he/she has an AGREEMENT TO THE FORUM. we should abide what the forum ADMINS and STAFF wants us to follow

6. Why Should we choose you? I am Willing to help the Forum the BEST that I can. To Maintain Peace and Order in the forum. I am Assuring 95-100% of my BEST SERVICE. I own a PC I can be Online Most of the TIME and I can be ONLINE ANYTIME ASAP. A Person with High Patience, Reliable, Responsible, Honest and a God Fearing person. regarding with my background and experiences I think that I clearly Mentioned it
    in the Forum Knowledge.

I HOPE MY APPLICATION IS NOT TOO LATE AND I HOPE I CAN BE CHOSEN TO BE A MODERATOR IN THIS WONDERFUL FORUM. MORE POWER AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
  3. Illusions

Illusions ß̫͒̃ڻᶇٴᶇٴŷ̪ Ķ̫͌ńĭģĥŧ̝̜᷈ Forum Legend

1. Name:
    Mark F.

2. Country:
    United Kingdom

3. Languages:
    Excellent English, Fluent Hungarian, Fluent Romanian, Understanding Spanish

4. Knowledge in Forums:
    Head Moderator of 3 major forums in previous gaming "history". Understands how forum tools work and understands to manage users and their behavior over the forum.

5. Explain 1 Rule in Forums:
    Respect for Others is very important in my opinion. Respecting everybody is always essential to keep your calm and explain everything as clearly as possible. Respecting others doesn't just include "talking nicely" but paying attention of what you want to say before you actually "post" or "say" it. I don't believe that only one of these rules are important as from my previous experience both "Cheating" and "Inappropriate Content" caused major distress to both us, staff, and our players. I do believe all of the forum rules should be kept.

6. Why Should we choose you?
    Expertise in being CEO/Head GM and Head Moderator in 3 main private servers in the past. In those private servers, I have gained expertise and key skills to deal with people, and not just look at them as "people" but potential customers. Even though this had happened over another MMO title, I still believe these key skills are passable to Aion and would benefit not just Gamez but others. Great team player and also working well under pressure.

If any more information is required please feel free to ask.
    Allow me to thank you for reading this and taking your time to consider me as a potential applicant.
    :bandit:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    2 people like this.
  4. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Hi guys. Searching for two motivated individuals for Mod staff. I have high expectations so apply if you like. For those who applied and are not VIP already and their application is not deleted. That means your app is not denied. If you made an application in the past and it has been deleted, I have denied you.

5. kingquasi

kingquasi Moderated User

1. Name: Mark

2. Country: Spain/Philippines

3. Languages: English, Spanish, Yiddish, Tagalog, Romanian not much

4. Knowledge in Forums: not much but ill try my best.

5. Explain 1 Rule in Forums: one of my favorite is (post your damm thread in the correct section) as i notice many players post there thread in the wrong section.

6. Why Should we choose you?: i play in games thrice a week, but i spend my whole time to forum because i love reading and answering there question.

~so Vintage if you don't like application you delete it. thank you!

6. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

All VIP members apps were not deleted. I don't know if they were accepted to mod or AM side so I left them up. Best just make a new App if your VIP wanting to rejoin.

2 people like this.
  7. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

1. Name:
    Jeremiah Wyatt, as half of the forum veterans know

2. Country:
    'Murica

3. Languages:
    I speak English, and thats about it honestly, unless you want me to sound like an otaku

4. Knowledge in Forums:
    I've not only been mod on Gamez itself several times but I've run my own forums even more times than that and I currently admin the site for a multi-game community with members numbering in the multiple thousand, much like how many people used to visit these forums as well when I was last mod

5. Explain 1 Rule in Forums:
    I'll pick an easy one off the top of my head. Signature limit is 500x200, meaning that any images used in a signature may not exceed a height of 200 or a width of 500 as it can stretch the page, cause extra bandwidth to be used and/or lag for members, and it quite frankly just looks horrible.

6. Why Should we choose you?
    Well, despite my lingering "drama queen" title which Lautaro was so quick to oblige with, it should be apparent that I love these forums. Any argument I make is usually because I'm passionate about the forums, more so than the game server itself, and I truly want to better it in any way possible. It should be easy to recognize by my time spent here that I both love the forums and have no intention of leaving them any time soon. Aside from all that, for all my blunt posts on the forums people know that I'm a nice person. I get along with pretty much everyone in staff, and I was sad to leave my spot as an AMT but quite frankly I can't play Aion like I used to so I would like to be a part of staff in the way I first began, almost exactly 4 years ago, as a moderator. I'm definitely active, and while I mostly post in hot spam currently, my mod history should show that I do take the time to watch over the forums as a moderator should.

That's about it. In any case since Lautaro will probably see this - you owe me a round of diablo 3!

10 people like this.
  8. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Denied

Read your PM please.

Denied.

Still looking for some active forum go-ers to be part of mod staff.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.