1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server Balance. Need more players in Lumiel.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dripz, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dripz

Dripz New Member

Players need an incentive to come play on Lumiel rather then go to siel. Lumiel has been slowly Dying as players are noticing that everybody is moving over to Siel.

I vouch to keep Lumiel as active as I can and I want to see the GamezNetwork do something about this unbalanced server activity.

We need to think of some idea's to bring people back over to Lumiel.

6 people like this.
  2. CloudAngel

CloudAngel High Daeva

Bikinis!!!

3. Dripz

Dripz New Member

Was thinking more along the lines of:

Better Drop rates

More Portal choice in sanctum
    More Entry Limits

4. Dripz

Dripz New Member

​Then if thats so, Why even have Lumiel?

5. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

Reopened. . .

1 person likes this.
  6. Dripz

Dripz New Member

​Why close and re open?

7. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

I got wrong info about certain things. Doesn't matter, continue your discussion.

8. argenina

argenina (⊙.⊙(Berzerki)⊙.⊙)

Lumiel problem will be solved with time, if not be patient it will be solved. Giving things to people in lumiel would not change nothing, they will get that ¨surprises¨ and go to play to siel, thats my point but i dont know what future comes.

9. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

its better to unite Siel and Lumiel and rename it Luminasiel

10. kingquasi

kingquasi Moderated User

thats not gonna happened!

1 person likes this.
  11. Dripz

Dripz New Member

The theory is there. But eventually there will be nobody on Lumiel.

12. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    Easiest way to get players would be to make an incentive. Personally I would go with cat girls. Play on lumiel and get a sexxay cat girl. I'd play nonstop for that.

However since the research for cat girls is still far off you'll probably need other things to give. Rare cosmetic items would be a good start or hell give out 1k to 5k of donations credits to players so they can check out the fancy donation shop that many just window shop from because on the way to spend their money some crazy guy and a cat girl mugged them.

And now with the 1k to 5k credits they have enough to buy something and yet they still have to donate the moniez to get the "IkickyoassnoobcauseIhavebestestgear" items. Hell that will probably just also increase donations because then it would be like "Damn, I have this one random item and it looks stupid on me without the entire set. What do you think guys does this rare donation item look stupid without the entire set?"

And while some of your friends will be like "NNNNNooooooooooo! You look great!" You know they're lying because t'h'e'y'r'e jerkwads and want you to go out and look all ridiculous with your only one item that doenst match anything else and then people will see you and be like "That guy only has the one donation item! HAHAHAHAH WHAT A DORK!" and then you get facestomped in the first fight you get into because they other guy has the whole set and you only have the one item that clashes with the rest of your armor and then you really feel foolish and your jerkwads are having a big laugh.

So then off you go to donate more to get the rest of the set so everything matches and you get all bonuses.

But yeah, the incentives I mentioned will help get people in Lumiel and end up with more money for carl, I mean "the server" in the long run so everybody wins.

And I'll work on breeding cat girls in the meantime and when I make a breakthrough I'll send a raven and we can meet for negotiations for the cat girl incentive program that can go along with the rare cosmetic item or the 1k to 5k credits for free incentive program to play on Lumiel.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  13. argenina

argenina (⊙.⊙(Berzerki)⊙.⊙)

Catgirls open every single men eyes hahah lol.

14. kingquasi

kingquasi Moderated User

keep day dreaming beastie,

15. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    And the nonsingle ones also.

And some of the ladies.

trololo

Read the rest of my post kingquasi, I have a couple incentives that can be used until the catgirl plan can be implemented.

16. kingquasi

kingquasi Moderated User

can you add Batman too!!

17. magister

magister New Member

They should add some more battle grounds in lumiel and reduce the respawn time of the rift leading to them...i mean 1 event every 1 hour...i would put 1 event every 15min with less reward then the actual one and every 1 hour an event with credits reward (not survival o.o)...i don't count survival because it's nonsense in lumiel.

The thing that is missing is just continuity (and players ofc). And since pvp has moved to katalam it has become crap due to the safe zones, another advice: put the higher safezones so if you leave it you can come back just when you die or with return skill u.u (i personally hate ely sms that exit the safe zone just to dispel)

I am not an expert at all but i dont think that this stuff is difficult to add XD
    Again this is just my opinion i would like to know if someone else think the same.

P.S. Another thing i would do is to raise the cost of player transfer from lumiel to siel and reduce it from siel to lumiel

18. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Servers will never be balanced. Lumiel is too OP for some people that they left with their tails between their legs :)

19. Jayreaper

Jayreaper Mr.BadAss

Well i have a sollution for ur problem just move to siel anyway server will be closed in like lets say max 1 year ......remember crystal aion when they closed all players was transfered to lumiel now if they decide to shut down that server u will be transfered to siel :p and......... BOOM PROBLEM SOLVED

20. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

Unless they make server transfers free i highly doubt lumiel will ever get a higher population for the simple reason that people would rather play other private servers for stigma or retail...I mean think about it what is the main attractions of gamez over other private servers it only comes down to a few things. We are Retail-like with high rates, Woc 2 , 10% Godstones , All Governor gear and a bunch of other fun bugs and gamebreaking things like full stigma. Take away full stigma add in a low population and really there is no attraction for lumiel vs other private servers and retail besides 10% godstones, Woc 2, Everyone has the ability to wear Governor Gear and the fact that all the players are horrible so we can face pwn them with ease....(although thats just like retail too so ?? Whatever)

You get it now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.