1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

why would people hate you just because ur asian/pinoy? :x

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Warrriorzzz, Aug 21, 2010.

1. Hav0c

Hav0c New Member

I personally never had ign trouble on being br... as much as I didn't even know we had a bad rep...

anyway, ppl tend to carry their opinions on an individual to a colective level, and it becomes much more evident as we are under anonimity. I feel we should ignore this ppl, but that kinda stuff eventually becomes old, and if actions are not taken we end up losing a lot of good players, making the community a place which only competition exists, instead of being somewhere we can have fun...

those are just my 2 cents... =)

2. Switchtrick

Switchtrick Getting there

Politics in 3..2....1. :biggrin:

3. Jessica

Jessica Banned Forum Legend

if not most people from asia gamers are dumb, cheap, specially on private servers.

4. gleneps

gleneps New Member

I only see a handful of people who does that... those who do were prolly mistreated and abused by their parents and their so called friends.. Im pure pinoy and most my friends are from other nationalities... non of them judged me for my nationality, and vice versa..

5. sundried

sundried Getting there

I have a lot of pinoy friends. I've been playing MMO's for years, and some of them I remained friends with and still play with. Know what they think about their country's rep on MMO's? They don't give a crap.

My pinoy friends and I all think this goes HALF WAY. There are a lot of good pinoy players, but you also can't deny that there are a lot of noobs. What hurts their rep even more is that these noobs tend to act like jerks (what can I say?). Hell, even my pinoy friends cringe and facepalm at what some of their own countrymen do in chat/forums/in-game. What can they do if some dimwit looks at the shit going on and begins to generalize? Make drama over it? So yeah, they just go their own way without giving this issue a thought. They do play well and conduct themselves well whichever game/server they play, so I see them as awesome people, regardless of nationality.

It is WRONG to generalize and think that an entire country is made up of noobs. But you also gotta consider the fact that maybe some pinoys need to act better over the net as well, for their part. Half and half, people.

PS: BR's are in the same boat, aren't they? I remember my L2 years... those guys got the wrong end of the rep stick, that's for sure.

6. enemies69

enemies69 Proficient

+1 to sundried :whistling:

7. dasher215

dasher215 Expert

Just Shut up and i will take care of u as my Hostage.... wahahaha... im gonna kill the President. jowk

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

They hate Pinoy Players because Pinoy are resourceful (in hacks) and Pinoy Players will do everything to make thier character Famous... sadly they get banned wahahaha... bye bye hackers

8. ShinichixZ

ShinichixZ Getting there

wew... imlegend in asmo is one of them.. he say this server suks coz its asian server... and hes from us i think ( i was like HUH?????????? ) zzz

i asked him why do god create races? is it cause god is stupid and wants us to fight each other? LOL....

and and.. i heard if mix child they surely become really clever such in genius... xD just an opinion i heard..

9. myaion001

myaion001 Proficient

even pinoys hate their fellow pinoys in-game.. i personally hate f*ckin pinoy hackers.. why the f*ck do you need to hack anyway?! my account got banned bec. my freakin' brother used a f*ckin third party program w/c he got from a stupid hacker playing on an internet cafe and used it on one of the characters on my account and got caught and after the account was banned he told me that he was only testing if it would work, it worked alright and it got my account banned.. and basing from what i've seen on the forums most of the hackers that where caught hacking is coming from our country.. how nice!! now the whole world knows that most pinoy players are cheaters.. great work guys.. i know the majority of us are really doing their best just to be honest but how can other people or other race trust us if we dont even trust our fellow countrymen!!!

10. Tuttles

Tuttles Well-Known Member

I only hate crab people.

11. behlato

behlato Expert

haha, i dont isolate people by their abilities/skills. u have choice to follow or let em be, their doing it coz they can.
    BUT dont get me wrong lol

THE NO.1 RACE IN THE COMMUNITY THAT I DONT WANT TO TRADE IS PINOY. WHY? COZ THEY ALWAYS WANT TO GET THE HIGHER PERCENTS., i can see em on [lfg] they want to buy GS 10% for 1b but want to sell for credits/good stuff. heheh nice why not?

well im pinoy too and proud to be one... except "hindi nga lng ako gahaman" hahaha