1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

warehouse keeper! wiped

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by slayerr, Sep 3, 2010.

1. slayerr

slayerr Getting there

i would like to bring to the attention to those in charge here at CA., that the warehouse keeper is BUGGED., my kinah which is stored there just got wiped! as well as the items in the shared storage.

this happened to 2 of my friends also who logged in today.

please help us out on this matter.thanks much ^^

IGN:Slayer - lvl55 ranger
    Race:Elyos

2. IndigoBlue

IndigoBlue New Member

Something or someone emptied my account warehouse out as well. It was bad enough that I could not keep any kinah in there for the account, but to have every item stolen during the night is a bit too much!!! Please do what you can to restore my items. Thank you.

I spent a lot of time raising 4 chars to 30 to get daeva armor for my SM and I would like that restored.
    This whole thing is very disheartening.

IGN: Indicura
    Race: Elyos

3. Yumeka

Yumeka Getting there

looooooool Lost all my money and stuff :S that's not funny

4. IndigoBlue

IndigoBlue New Member

I had over 1400 stigma shards in there as well, PLEASE do something to restore out warehouses!!!

5. sundried

sundried Getting there

Mine is completely empty as well. I used the account warehouse as a place to store my alchemy mats so all my chars could just put whatever they gathered there.

Is there a backup of these data somewhere? I really am NOT in the mood to go gathering for another 3-5 hours just to restore my crafting stocks. And what if other people lost more valuable items?

I mean, I lost mats, and I can understand the argument of me just going out and gathering for pvp supplies... ALL OVER AGAIN (My system is I gather straight for about 2 days and then craft my potions and scrolls in bulk... guess what today was supposed to be? Yup, crafting day. Yay me).

6. Makis

Makis New Member

My account wh also got empty today. Had a lot of stigma shards in it. Plz Gms do something :sad:

7. Dookieball

Dookieball Proficient

mine got wiped...(my kinah)... lost over 60B

8. slayerr

slayerr Getting there

its hard when these kind of things happen ingame., i hope they could like make a server rollback of some sort just to bring back the items., coz i think it would be a massive job to input the items that were lost manually.

9. Arsuf

Arsuf Expert

yeah WH is bugged, thats why I never use it to store important items...

10. Sanctus

Sanctus Banned

Unfortunately its been posted prior, by Dementa, but for the sake of brevity i'll summarize the post for you:

Do not put over 2 billion kinah worth of items in the auction house. You'll get negative kinah from sales. (I estimate its somewhere around 2.4 billion, and most likely the way the variable in the server's code was written to store the amount of kinah. The max a regular integer variable can hold is around 2.2~2.4 billion if i can remember correctly)

Do not store kinah in your warehouses, it -might- be deleted. If your kinah is deleted the GM team cannot help you.

I hope this helps answer your questions. Sorry for the inconvenience.

11. Ashtar

Ashtar Enraged Ashtarius Forum Legend

I am in the same boat you guys are. Everything in Ashtar's account wh gone.(Sucks for legion b/c I kept all the stuff to give for Legion events there :sad:) Regular wh stuff is still there. I dont store kinah in wh but that disappearing kinah in wh is a known bug and it will not be replaced. Admin also will not be able to replace our missing items unless we have screens to prove we had the items.

I know there is a thread somewhere referring to ss to prove you had the items.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  12. brainpower

brainpower Banned

well , i still have my items from account warehouse ...

13. Shootz

Shootz Expert

since when did you play in crystal?

14. sundried

sundried Getting there

If there is no backup for the data in the account warehouse, then we are royally screwed.

I mean, I'm just glad I didn't lose anything significant, and I never store kinah in my warehouse (I don't see the point since I don't see the need to have go over the kinah cap, actually) anyways, so I have no problems. But if there are guys who did lose something vital/expensive, you can bet they're gonna get angry.

Also, I doubt anyone would actually have any screen caps of their warehouse. The whole thing was unexpected. Does this mean we have to get updated screenies of our account warehouse nowadays? Because, honestly, that'd suck.

15. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

This is sad to hear that people keep losing the kinah and stuff at warehouse =/

Hope Admins will find out a solution soon and will give but some if not all of the things/kinah you lost guys :)

16. lmg525

lmg525 New Member

I lost all my stuff from the common warehouse as well, I also pst'd GM who says if I didn't have a pic of the stuff I'm screwed...we are all computer literate enough to know that isn't true since any GM at any time can access our accounts and can go back and take a look at what I had in it. Worst of all lost not only blues/golds saved for other chars but all my stigma shards gone , over 1400 of them and I need those back too. You steal from us then every 10 mins ask for us to vote you as best server...get real Crystal...that is an oxymoron!!!

17. slayerr

slayerr Getting there

its really sad that there are plenty of players that got affected with this BUG, players who VOTE everyday and still play here at CA despite of whats happening for the past weeks or so, im not trying to rant or whatever here its just that , i question myself., ARE WE REALLY HELPLESS?? regarding this matter? isnt there anything they can do?

WE LOVE Crystal Aion. PLEASE LOVE US BACK

18. Elyios

Elyios Expert

Sometimes silence tells a lot :sad:

19. clad

clad Getting there

lost my silver medals farmed from dredgion long time ago. >.< that;s the only important thing that i remember that's in my account warehouse.

20. homer789

homer789 New Member

hello, I missed all my Kinahan, warehouse acount had it in for the use of my chars, lost 180 million.
    may help to recover the lost.

hola, eh perdido todo mi kinah, lo tenia en acount warehouse, para el uso de mis chars, perdi 180 millones.
    podran ayudarme a recuperar lo perdido.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have a proof of what I've lost, I hope my solution, in the words of GM.

thanks and greetings.

"yo tengo pruebas, de lo que perdi, espero mi solucion, segun las palabras del GM.

gracias y saludos."