1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Changes for Lumiel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carl, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Would you like to have Lumiel as an european server?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2014.
  1. Yes

63.5%
  2. No

36.5%
  1. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Those OP fags like hoppyfag and grrrfag will have a 2 digit ping, damn new plox will just leave cuz of them fags opness

2. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

that i think is a good idea.
    and make siel to lumiel transfer free (for eu players to move to a closer server with better latency/ping)
    Good Job.

s1ngl3 likes this.
  3. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

There is nothing wrong with what Grrr said. He just stated facts that majority of the population are Filipinos. People are discussing seriously what they would like to happen and share their opinions. If you have to say something with no sense at all, there is a hot spam section for that.

free2rhyme and warkye_tgp1 like this.
  4. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

A transfer to euro would be great for server ... ping is high in some european countrys where network isn't that good ,Merge is not a solution because alot of players don't like full stigma i think this is one of the reasons that they picked lumiel to play :)

5. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Besides the advantages for European, Arabian and Asian people to have a server located in Europe. As things are right now,it would be a good change of pace for the server, will create hype and bring good expectations and willingness to play and invest time all over again.

I don't agree with the insta 65.

s1ngl3 and Kretia like this.
  6. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

on the serious note Im just tryin to have some fun with Grrr coz if Lumiel will have a transfer I can be his noob buddy huehuehue jk

7. Bordy

Unfortunately if we're talking about the PH, the ping would sky rocket..it's bad enough for PH players to play with 220-300ms on NA server, EU would give like 400-600ms. But I really don't mind having Lumiel based in EU as long as it attracts people and keep the server going, I'm down with that.

XikO and s1ngl3 like this.
  8. Anii

Anii Never will leave Lumiel

Thats what I also think. Btw I clicked ''No'' on mistake lol, I was for ''Yes''. One reason for moving it to EU would be the ping ofc. Also there are a lot players who'd be happy about a lower ping and a smoother gameplay .. To the other suggestions: I would be fucking sad if its insta lvl 65 or auto max craftings (like alchemy etc) because Lumiel isnt actually a P-Server where you can things for free (well, not really but I guess you know what I mean). I liked it how it was, with working on your first GCD gear etc, and taking a bit time for craftings like making your own dishes to raise your stats a bit and so on, and crafting your own Gears to have a cool remodel. And anywhere Ive read that they should do a stigma system.. Idk if I got it wrong but, if the person means with ''Stigma system'' the stigma system that Siel has, I'd quit in an instant lol. I joined Lumiel because of only 1 stigma tree, I like it harder and I do like it, to work for things you really want. About the free transfer, I'd be good to make a free for a certain time, but not for like always and not for every single character. Only 1 per account (otherwise you could simply abuse the Asmodian/Elyos thingy, and there wouldnt be any earnings for the Game-Owners/The Server). Ah yeah, my own suggestion would also be: Fixing some instances like IO (Illuminary Obelisk) even tho you can drop brazen aegis there. I dont mind farming long since I like to work for my goals, but it would be more fun to me running new instances and also Eternal Bastion, since PvP isnt the only thing on servers that could be fun. I enjoy PvE pretty much so Id be happy about improvements there on Lumiel D:

9. Stephen

please no, no insta65 and no insta max crafting. fvck that will not be interesting

10. Anii

Anii Never will leave Lumiel

As I said. Ive read those suggestions on other posts here, thats why I wanted to say: JUST NO to them xD

11. wabisuke

wabisuke New Member

reduce the transfer cost from Siel to Lumiel for starters.. then give Elyos a small bonus maybe?
    From what i've seen asmo characters in lumiel receive much better free equipment,weapons and potions when starting.
    that's all.. i guess a eu server would lower my ping so that would be good too :)

12. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

220-300?! PFFFFFFFFFFFF... That's me in a good day. That's many people in a good day that aren't only from Philippines, and I have no prospect or expectations on getting it better. What I should do is leave the server and find something better for me, that is what I should do, but I wont, I compromise a little. Lumiel wont be an option for me or PH players but for that you have Siel, no?
    That's the point of this, making new options.

Neen likes this.
  13. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

• Remove all godstones or at least disable their function/effect. I don't think I have to explain how game breaking it is.
    • Improve battle grounds and make the server live up to it's tittle of being the "best PvP server". It's nowhere close to being the best PvP server the whole I time I played here in my honest opinion.
    • Add player rankings based on battle ground participation. Kill count, Legion, AP and GP rankings combined together can't be more interesting than this.
    • Host official, constant and properly scheduled PvP events (1v1, GvG, class tournament, etc.) and not just when an AM feels like doing so. Have these AMs do something for the server on a daily basis instead of chatting about random shit on Skype that has nothing to do with the game.
    • Add a better source of consumables instead of wasting hours and hours trying to craft them. For example, have AP/GP or even kill count as some sort of currency to buy consumables.
    • Work on fixing a hell lot of broken game mechanics. I don't feel like listing all of the ones I know. It might take a whole day.
    • Enable cross faction chat. Why the fuck would you care about players trash talking in an online game? It's a part of it and most players are able to live with it anyway not to mention almost everyone has a dual race account to trash talk regardless if there's a language barrier or none.
    • Give PvE players and skin whores a valid reason to play on Lumiel. It's about time to stop making some stuff "special" by not allowing any source of it to exist (valued PvE items not dropping, costumes/skins not available on BCT).

14. Bordy

I was talking about the advantages that you mentioned. Yes it will be an advantage for the EU players but I doubt it would do the same with Asia. But yeah I have to agree with you since Siel is already there.

15. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

I don't think PH people will have problems with ping if server will be hosted in Europe there are some awesome hosts and i played on many private servers hosted in Europe , Aion servers , Jade Dinasty servers or other games and there were alot of PH people and they didn't had problems with lagh :)

DarkestNight likes this.
  16. Stephen

I support this one. Yeah fvck yeah. plus a free transfer to Lumiel will be epic. Must be free only on the first 2 days after the merge

DarkestNight likes this.
  17. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Instant 65 is probably the best and most useful thing I've read about the update. If you wanna experience the joys of leveling then you're more than welcome to go retail. Other than that, almost all (if not all) pvp private servers I've played on have instant leveling cause not having it is pointless. I was wondering why gamez didn't have it, but I guess they thought logically and will enable it soon.

Ahhh yes yes now my SW won't have a problem fighting 2x para assassins and she will be even more OP.

Also my one and only suggestion, which is not only for Lumiel but I wish it applied to both servers, is to enable the possibility of changing AP to GP. I'm sick and tired of having retarded Governors or high ranks talking on this yellow chat (is it commander or general chat? don't remember) speaking nonsense and spamming everyone with bullshit like "hahaha u noob i report u".

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    Illusions likes this.
  18. regiix3

regiix3 yeah Forum Legend

Anything but merging

DarkestNight likes this.
  19. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

Right with him except removing godstone or their effects , removing godstones effects wont bring more ppls on Lumiel :)
    No insta lvl 65, but Crafting , cooking etc lvl up when you lvl up your char automaticaly would be a solution :)

Sory for my bad English :)

20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Man I don't get these people..
    Why would you not want instant L65? What do you get out of leveling your character yourself?

Lance and dacoxxx like this.