1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Changes for Lumiel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carl, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Would you like to have Lumiel as an european server?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2014.
  1. Yes

63.5%
  2. No

36.5%
  1. lightvon

lightvon New Member

We're not talking about race, nationality or regions here FYI, your idea stating that we as Asian will be force to play on Siel only?. It doesnt mean if ever Lumiel server will be relocated to EU it will be for Europeans gamers only, players playing on "Lumiel" chooses it because of the system feature of the server so Lumiel must must remain to be playable by all wherever you are.
    I voted "NO" as a fact both server especially "Lumiel" remain to be active because of Asian players and yeah dominated by Filipinos. We make the gamezaion and the game living by our valued daily gaming. I voted "NO" for the fear that Gamez Network can't give enough stability of connection (ping) between us which far from EU.
    Just a simple idea you can attract Europeans gamers and will lost us. But transferring to EU can increase profit and GamezAion is also a business so if its for good so go for it, as long as it could promise balance to all gamers from anywhere the world.
    *Lumiel Suggestion*
    >Please fully customize Lumiel features, put a difference between Siel & Lumiel.
    Such battlegrounds and events. As long as Lumiel population is low, why not make "Battle of gods", "Guardian" etc. be playable not requiring 15 players at both race. Make it free for fun for awhile.
    Put a little increase to Lumiel Rates, drop rate, exp, abyss, crafting etc. The stigma system is a great feature but it limit each player potential strength because we need to have a proper character build. Example is a simple boss hunting, we cant fire all out, all skills. And it affect a lot for instance the previous anima farming event.

2. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

1) Godstones are the lucky card of any fight, they are part of the game as any other feature.
    2) Would be nice if you told us what should be improved and what not, instead of just coming up with "ain't best pvp server, improve" . Although i'm pretty sure you are unable to give us any good suggestions about it considering you don't even know what they are about.
    3) And how would it work? The more 1vs1 fights you win, the higher your ranking? Ever thought that people would just get to dual client inside them to increase their rank? Apart of the insane amount of work coding that, this is pretty useless.
    4) When was the last time you logged on Lumiel/Siel? April? I'm sure you are well informed about the amount of events hosted....
    I also find this funny from an ex AM who hosted 3 events from january until march.
    5) Consumables, such as foods and idians were purchaseable from special NPCs in Kaisinel/Marhcutan convent, however i'm not sure if they are still working.
    6) You surely know what works and what doesn't after having been away for almost a year.
    7) This seems the only decent suggestion here.
    8) Valued PvE items not dropping? The only items which are currently not available right now are Brazen Aegis, and we dealt with the issue by allowing players to get them through special events such as the Soul Cairn and the Dragon Days.

In short, i'm quite disapointed to see so many nonsense from a former AM.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    ShitieShit and vesiinabox like this.
  3. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

errrr...

This is unpopular opinion.
    But If woc 1 and 2 were to be removed, I would move to Lumiel, even with crappy ping.

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

No that would make my SW less OP, nono to that.

Btw another suggestion for both servers would be to enable the .preview ID command for players so we could preview the items of the shop on our characters and see what they look like c: (remodel junkie here).

I've seen it on another private server, it was pretty useful and I don't think it can harm anybody since the appearance disappears after a couple seconds.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  5. giel

giel New Member

for me, it would be nice to have a stigma system,
    for a balance pvp experience! :3

6. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

- EU server plz .. playing sin with 250 ms not cool at all
    - and mayb u can make an event givin a free 1 part arb ( not weapone + untradable even VIP members )
    - High rate tempering success for limit time like 1 month

7. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    Stigma system for Lumiel? We have that already

8. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

1. Are the RNG on skills and other game mechanics not enough? It's a bit surprising considering you used to agree with how game breaking godstones are.
    2. I did gave a lot of suggestions as soon as BGs were implemented here most of which are quite possible to pull off but the lack of devs makes it impossible. Assassins sitting on hide on FFA, people entering with buffs that don't belong to their class and the BGs map choices being way too cramped are just a few problems I had a few suggestions on. How are you going to kite a buff/debuff when the map is too goddamn small that the caster just have to stand on the middle and the target will never be out of range because there's nowhere to run? Do I really need to list down AGAIN all the problems the BGs had and the possible solutions on them? I will if I have to, just ask. Not possible as answer ain't gonna work tho since I've seen them implemented somewhere else.
    3. I don't mean to advertise but I'm pretty sure you know Not Aion player rankings, don't you?
    4. Yep, April around the time when Lumiel wasn't as worse as it is now and even back then the events were very few. I can't imagine how there would be more of them when it's on a worse state with less players on it right now. Simple logic, less players, less participants higher chance of not having an event.
    5. They were working, not sure now given the server's reputation of fixing 1 thing and breaking another 3 or more on the process. I'm talking more about consumables in general and not just a few ones. Scrolls and potions mainly.
    6. I quit yep but not the people I played with and from time to time I ask how's it going so I know. Let's be honest here shall we? Just because I don't have time to play doesn't mean I'm gonna know absolutely nothing about what's going on with the game.
    7. Thanks, I guess.
    8. The last time I played Surama items wasn't dropping. The quest item for Veille/Mastarius doesn't drop either. I really don't feel like going on with the list. Do we have to count 1 by 1 how many costumes isn't on BCT or no available source existing? Do we have to count how much time has it been since X costume has it's source existing? Heck, even Crucible costumes were disabled and Bakarma Spear wasn't dropping (yep, in Lumiel it was valuable as a skin because well, GLADS). Padmarashka instance not working properly.

My bad for my non-sense post before I forget.

9. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

just don't make Lumiel much better coz we'll face the same problem on Siel XD ... i think EU server will be good enough XD

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

If you wanna turn Gamez into that server then you're free to move there. I mean dude I liked some of their features too as I talked about the useless but nice .preview feature but you're talking about turning the whole server into it. If you like their mechanics that much simply go play there.

11. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I understand people want free transfers but did you ever stop to think how limited that would make the changes you could then apply to the server? It would just be abused. Think...you want better rates for Tempering yea? Well fuck lets just transfer to lumiel get it done for next to no price then transfer back for free? The only way this could work would MAYBE having 1 free transfer every 6 months? I dont know that still seems like a whole lot of fucking problems.
    Cross chat is about the only decent thing I've seen you people come up with.... Keep in mind they are not trying to crash the markets(yes Siel actually has one) or open up new ways for idiots to abuse things(free trasfers)
    I do like the idea of AP to GP being enabled but it would take a lot of critical thinking to do properly as to not be abused.
    Seeing as how the majority of the population of both servers are not from Europe or NA I don't really think moving lumiel would be needed at all and might actually hurt your efforts to increase the population. I'm sure some of the forum baddies would love it but then how many players are actually using the forums?

LordCurlyFry likes this.
  12. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

Did i say i like them? I said they are part of the game, therefore they will stay.

Again, if you are so well informed, did you notice that most of the "small" or "cramped" maps were removed or replaced? Assassins can no longer stay in hide forever, that has been fixed as well. Buffs from other classes? i see no issue with it, considering everyone can easily get PvP / Cleric blessings from the world blesser npcs and nurses in sanctum/katalam/danaria.

We are not NotAion and our server policy is completely different.

So why are you complaining about the lack of events if you know exactly that it is very hard to host them with few players?
    Also, AMs like Kretia and TheUnderdog manage to host at least one event EVERY DAY on Lumiel, when there are 8 players per faction online.
    I'm really proud of what they are trying to do, despite it being truly hard.

Creating custom npcs or even adding items to NPC trade lists requires heavy server AND client modifications, which is the reason why you won't find any custom traders on almost any private server.
    I tried to allow people to select their rewards, including consumables,medals,potions,scrolls,tuning items, idians and tempering solutions with the .shop command, however some people managed to abuse it through cheats and obtained insane amounts of items. Obviously it has been removed, runing hours of work and effort i put into it.

You are welcome.

Surama was dropping since 3.0, no exceptions. Bakarma always dropped, you probably had bad luck i guess. Veille and Mastarius items require you to conquer and kill the generals/commander NPCS of the opposite faction in gelkmaros/inggison's forts, i haven't seen such a siege for years on lumiel, so how would you know? Padmarashka was not working, that's true, but it has been fixed months ago.
    Did you think that we might want to use costumes as event rewards? If everything is available on the shop, nothing will be considered as special or rare, making our job in hosting events even harder. So yeah blame me for not having every possible skin in the BCT.

13. kih

kih SAVE GAZA SAVE PALESTINE

good idea.

14. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

I LIKE you :)
    i like and support your Opinion so much! <3

15. DarkestNight

-Free Transfer
    -Cross Faction chat
    -Higher Stats
    -(Lumiel and Siel wont merge)
    ^So Far those are the best Suggestions for 'me'

skywalker22 likes this.
  16. FellPaiN

FellPaiN Getting there

- Lumiel server transfer to EU Host for better gaming experiences for european players ( idk if it will affect Asian players i think alot of Asian gamers played on european private servers and Ping wasn't that high)
    - Free transfer
    - Cross chat
    - Higher Stats
    - Lvl max at Cooking and Crafting at lvl 65
    - Some rewards for Lumiel players who didn't left and keeped srv alive , what rewards must decide GM's
    - Higher succesfull rate for tempering accesories , Not 100% because will be too easy but higher now succesfull rate is very low
    - More Bastion Ethernal Tresure chest in tiamaranta and better places where one player can loot them not only with 2-3 guys party for tanking monsters

This is just my opinion hope i helped :)

skywalker22 and DarkestNight like this.
  17. DarkestNight

I agree with this specially #5 :D

18. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

I find it funny that some people are voting No when they never even stepped a foot on Lumiel.
    I'd like people who vote No to transfer ASAP to Lumiel if the server stays in NA.

I personnally find that moving the server to Europe is a very good idea.
    It was said before; but i'll say it again anyways; EU Retail sucks. A european server would attract a lot of people from there; and even more people from the european servers which just closed.

Lumiel is in a bad shape and even if i really like the fact that new features are coming to Lumiel in order to help its population to grow; i really think that the best solution would be the European server..

Today; people are on Siel anyways, 95% of the ones speaking here. If it's only a matter of ping guys, you're free to stay on Siel..

s1ngl3 likes this.
  19. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Pls i killed u 1v7 by mistake cause i didn't notice reei was spamming /no in chat. But it's ok, i still love you.
    They get those bonuses for being the underplayed race.
    Actually we are talking about regions FYI. If you get insulted by being called a pinoy that's your problem, not ours, so stop crying about it.

You voted "no" because you don't want to lag in Lumiel and do not with to be "forced" to play in siel....... while complaining about the ONLY difference siel and lumiel have and favoring the Siel side of it.
    I'd trade 10-15 pinoys for 100+ europeans in a heartbeat.
    The free transfers idea is to be TEMPORARY so that the EU players move to the EU server and the rest go to Siel or do nothing about it.
    AP to GP is no a lot of critical thinking, it's simply implementing 3 quests and 2 quest items bought for ap and kinah (you know .....like retail)
    How is changing lumiel to EU going to hurt their efforts? Every private server with an EU/NA option has more eu people, surely we can deal with the insane loss of the 10 pinoys and 11 brs in lumiel.

As for everyone declining instant 65 and automatic max crafting : why? Leveling 1-65 takes 1 hour if you know where to go. Leveling up crafting is sitting down in a small room for an entire day going back and forth across a 5meter distance to buy items you'd normally never need. It's not like you'll instantly get all recipes unlocked across all crafting disciplines and even if it was, big deal. I got absolutely no idea why anyone would find that fun, I've maxed all crafts on both races and bought all recipes IT IS NOT FUN. Oh and all the lowbies spend hours per day begging for mentoring instead of leveling, if you want it so much you can simply go through all campaigns and pretend you're not lvl 65, the started gear already "broke that emersion"....in a high rate PVP-based private server[/QUOTE]

Llama, Anii, Destiny and 2 others like this.
  20. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

He's not mad about that. It's that most people currently voting "no" are in siel and if they wanted a stigma system based NA server they had all this time to transfer here .....and didn't. Now they are just screwing up the chance of others for no reason. Lumiel was made to hold the excessive amount of people in Siel so it wouldn't be capped. We had over 300 players active at once until right before 4.0
    Now it's dying because:
    1) Eu people moved on to EU servers
    2) NA people and the ones with better ping there went to retail due to easier gearing and lots of other stuff
    3) the game got boring, it's been 5 years already.
    4) Some left for whatever reason and more followed them, population kept decreasing because it saw the population...decreasing, nobody wants to move to a 50 man server inferior to retail in almost every way. This is why we need to change the host to EU. Removing the stigma system from lumiel won't do anything, i've been to siel a few times and have seen it drop below the 104 search cap. If so many people would want that, they'd already be in Siel, not waiting for Lumiel to change its host. Right now it's the only way we'd get a population increase and it would be a shame to merge them (even tho i wanted a merge really much until recently since i thought carl would never even consider Lumiel = EU..welp now he did and i don't want a merge)

Destiny, s1ngl3 and DarkestNight like this.