1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Changes for Lumiel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carl, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Would you like to have Lumiel as an european server?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2014.
  1. Yes

63.5%
  2. No

36.5%
  1. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

Enough/Stop Insulting each other...
    We are here to share our Opinions.
    Not to insult someone.

FellPaiN likes this.
  2. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

The whole idea and driving point of mmo progression is exactly "grab every chance they get to become more op", I see no reason to get insulted by that.
    As for why those servers had pinoys ? Simple, there's too many of them and they go everywhere.
    I actually have to agree with this ..just this once. I'd rather not see the only chance for lumiel to improve be closed and squandered because of bs.

3. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

Btw, what happen if lumiel transfer to Eu guys? :)

4. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    .....Dont ya think this is becoming off-topic?
    If Lumiel goes to EU Im gonna get lower ping +Lumiels popu. will get higher

s1ngl3 likes this.
  5. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Do I have to mention this? I'm sure everyone knows the ground rules. Keep the discussions civil and constructive. (Please don't try to sound so racist).

LordCurlyFry likes this.
  6. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

also, to make Lumiel unique, Lumiel must be the only server to have Gelk-Inggi-Belu-Heiron mixfight

7. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You'll get lost in these massive maps

8. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

it is better, unlike on those current maps on mix, u can still run when someone is chasing u. its just a suggestion anyway

9. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Idk if Gelk and Ing sound good, but the thought of having different mix maps sounds good.

10. Grrr

So pretty much all people voting against have quit or are on siel. Nice stuff.

Iori, Deathangel, s1ngl3 and 2 others like this.
  11. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

why i voted no~
    *i prefer the stigma system
    *my ping will be 1oo ms higher?
    why i should consider yes~
    *i get to play with more people

these are the main factors regarding the poll that a typical lumiel ph player will have to consider.

now if u add more privileges to lumiel, say, improved rewards from events, that would sway us a bit from leaving lumiel for the time being..

i could only say for sure that if my ping affects my gameplay even worse than it already is.. id be forced to transfer to siel.. i might stay in lumiel to reap whatever benefits id get from the changes but in the long term a server that doesnt pause for o.5 secs every now and then would be preferrable..

with that said, in the long run, siel will prolly have more ph players from lumiel..
    lumiel will prolly be populated by eu ppl..

in any case, we'll see by then.. my vote for no is just my small cry for the stigma system ive grown to love dearly >.<

12. Grrr

There will be no change to the stigma system. The poll is wether to change the host to EU or not. And it'd be much better if we get more people to play instead of everyone voting no cause of 100ms or to be a " le epic troll XDDDDD" like some of these siel retards that wouldn't even touch lumiel, simply voting no to keep their precious easy 300ms+ kills from running away.

s1ngl3 and Iori like this.
  13. zeei

exactly. thats what i hinted in the last sentence of my post. since there would prolly be no changes in the stigma system, it would prolly be the only thing id miss and envy on in the long run. with the exception of some great friends. *sobs*

14. sevah010

sevah010 I Laik Cake Forum Legend

If this goes EU, i will play again with my 1 digit ping! HUE

15. Otosan

Otosan New Member

Hi

I think that the relic to be redeemable. I'd like that. In this context, the eclipse set should be removed, for example

I so wanted to go through another server, because there are more people and takes place in the life.

It would be good if fizz again Lumiel :)

16. Grrr

You seem fine with the transfer...so why vote "no"?
    I got 150ms right now, depending on where the server could be moved i might have anything between 5-100ms, but i still consider it as an extra. The main point of this isn't to reduce/increase EXISTING players' ping, the point is to draw in new people. Obviously a retail like NA server isn't doing that, a retail like (the "good" retail) EU server might. And as stated before it's the only way from preventing Lumiel from completely dying out, the new starter gear and instant 65 is nothing.

warkye_tgp1 and s1ngl3 like this.
  17. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

I would love to see lumiel be a EU server not cos the lower ping (although getting lower then 100 -150MS would be great) but more of the challenge of playing with stigmas again
    also PH players may get lower ping as well so its not just going to be a truly EU player filled server
    as most people said conquest aion is dead IA died so there are a few EU players looking for a server that gives them nice ping and a great playing location full stigmas or not

18. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

1.)Its because AP can be abused not because GP can be abused . . . remember all the abusing fk tards from battlegrounds killing themselves? Adding in 1-2 more steps to the process won't stop them.
    2.)We are not talking about other private servers. We are talking about gamez and gamez's community is largely non NA and EU players lol. Now you are going to have to do a whole heck of a lot more than move a server to EU to get players who are already in a comfortable pvp setting on other servers to switch over. Think how easy it is to get gear there VS here where you have to pay 300$ + for a full set + accessories + Tempering solutions + Godstones + consumables + WOC 2....(or vote and do BGs no one joins for 5 years) do you see where I'm going with this? You have to think what can I implement on GAMEZAION that would make it worth the effort to play here. And hey maybe you can come up with those things (instant lvl 65 and maxed crafting aint gonna cut it by a long shot) but then Carl also has to approve them.

19. Grrr

I still don't get the big deal with this AP/GP abuse. Gp itself is completely useless and id rather have people killing eachother on the same account than someone who happens to be the brigade general of the legion which happens to own all forts....aaaand that keeps him governor forever. We are talking about gamez and how to make people JOIN it. Obviously that will include other private servers and retail, we don't breed them after all. As for these new rewards... elite custodian ingame would be more than enough to keep people happy while keeping arbiter above for vote/donation exclusive. But w/e there's so many things that could be changed and i've mentioned them so many times it's annoying just to think of them again.

20. zeei

and a non stigma system - by this i mean siel server.. ergo:
    i dont want a higher ping and transferring to siel. (but ill be forced to do so)

by saying i will be forced, it means this transfer to eu will prolly happen regardless of my vote..
    theres just a few of us PH players remaining IN lumiel compared to a lot of u EU players who'll vote yes and bcuz of that we're just a minority that will vote no (due to wanting to play in a stigma server with low ping).
    idk about pinoys in siel voting no.. esp the ones who havent been able to play in lumiel at all, i do agree their vote is invalid.
    regarding the pills, yes u take em boi.
    again... my no is just my small protest of wanting to play with stigma... does my vote count that much? no. but its an honest one, and selfish too..