1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Changes for Lumiel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Carl, Sep 15, 2014.

?

Would you like to have Lumiel as an european server?

Poll closed Oct 15, 2014.
  1. Yes

63.5%
  2. No

36.5%
  1. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

You might not "get the big deal" with people wanting to be on the pvp listings but for the majority of the players its why they play lol. And well people who abuse it have made people actually quit the game in the past.
    And yes i know what this debate is about and I'm saying its going to take some critical thinking (on some peoples parts) to come up with sound ideas that can actually be implemented because there are so many factors (abuse etc).
    Agreed To actually pull people they need a fairly GOOD set decent accessories and probably woc 1 as a starting set in order to pull people from their cozy homes on other servers....At the same time the free/discounted/enhanced/whatever items you get on lumiel need to stay on lumiel ...hence free transfers become a problem.

2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

Tbh when AP was needed to make the rankings and not GP we actually had governors and generals who really fought for it instead of just being afk in every siege. Yes there might have been a couple people who abused the system by killing their own friends in battlegrounds and such but these cases were most of the time banned and they didn't end up doing is so much that they actually ended up being governor or something similar. Now the ONLY people you will see high up the rankings ladder are the PVE heroes who get dropped instantly in 1v1 and I don't wanna name them but we all know them.
    I remember when the TBT event was up some retard who got Commander by camping siege was talking on this yellow Commander chat calling everyone noobs speaking in broken english and saying he's better than everyone. That's just dumb.

And it's also a matter of pride >.> Imagine other people coming to Gamez being like "okay imma duel this Governor let's see what he's got" and governor gets dropped in two attacks. Pretty dumb.

3. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

I put no but I made a mistake of not thinking it through. Yea I think it will benefit the server if we move it to eu and might get us a few new forum noobs to talk to.

4. vesiinabox

If you can show me a rundown of where in the world the players in lumiel have been connecting from in the last year I would make a decision whether to move lumiel or not. If the majority has been EU players I would say go for it. However if it has been Pinoy and NA players yes I believe that you are only hurting your efforts because I don't believe Gamez is capable of pulling its head out of its ass and coming up with something revolutionary enough for people to want to play here that badly. Hate me like me idc.

tobi likes this.
  5. zeei

zeei lkaashl.deviantart.com

the majority are ph and br from my exp.

6. Iori

Iori Proficient Forum Legend

Not sure if a Siel player's opinion matters in this case but i would love to see the server moved to EU as i will get lower ping including Free server transfer i say it's a big win considering people who find out they have lower ping in EU would want to transfer
    Stigma or non stigma i like both i don't mind playing in either i actually see stigma ones as more balanced and more fun to play in so Hoping we Get Free transfer and Lumiel moved to EU

7. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

I know, I know. There was a time when i only played for the site's kill ranking, even got into top 20 and then the wipe came. As for people who might quit for something as small as that? If they would really leave for something as insignificant as this, then they can have about 50 other reasons to do it anyway...like lets say 10% gs, woc2, ping and all that good stuff we all like to complain about.
    Everything can be abused, hell you can even make 50 accounts, fill them 8 chars each and make 2000 kills rolling through all of them in a single day (you won't have enough time to do it all but it's still a possibility). Not to mention converting AP into GP takes kinah and a lot of ap (mostly from pvp, even if you were to camp 1v1 events most of the time you'd get another person and end up feeding them instead).

8. Kyle

Kyle Banned Forum Legend

I might move to Lumiel if there are free transfers. Like I said before. When I first played this game back in 2010. I knew nothing about the game but my friend told me to play Siel. I didn't know what a stigma system was.

A free transfer would be nice. Changing the server to eu will worsen my ping but I don't care. I know alot of good players who play with high ping.

Fho likes this.
  9. vesiinabox

Don't get me wrong I think is an awesome idea and one ive expressed before. However, I do know how much retarded unneeded drama, reports, stress, and annoyance it caused some of the staffs near the end when people kept abusing it before the switch to GP.

10. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

As a Siel player and someone who's been here quite some time as well, I cast my vote to move lumiel to EU. There is no hiding that lumiel is dying and if this transfer is what it takes to revive the server then I say go for it. Nothing's gonna happen if no changes are made anyway. The important thing is that the server lives on. If it doesn't work out then it won't but at least some measures are made to save the server. Everyone has their own opinion and everyone has a point, I respect that but like I said, if this is what it takes to get more people to lumiel then I have no issues with it. Some sacrifices have to be made but that's just the way it is. Reality check.

s1ngl3 likes this.
  11. vesiinabox

You know whats funny I bet if you made lumiel a non stigma server and moved it to EU it would populate quickly ;3. Because that makes it unique its something that isnt out there. You need to come up with something that makes lumiel a Unique stigma server. And well honestly you can only do so much with a private server. Personally I'm not that interested in the matter as I haven't the time to even play Siel right now. But you as players who want to see it repopulated will have to take the time to think about it....even if its going to be "annoying".

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2014
    Slyther likes this.
  12. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

Bumping this up. :)

13. Zatox

Zatox You're the one who decides who you are. Forum Legend

The European server- I dont mind, since I live in europe x3
    Maybe this will help with lowering the ping for asian+european peepz

--Free transfer!!! From Siel to Lumiel
    I really would like this since I like Lumiel more x)
    And this will encourage people to Lumiel, since Siel is very busy ---> really laggy for me.

-Maybe some extra addons on Lumiel& maybe remove the stigma system.

14. Alex

Alex Expert

I think many ppl of us wanna say what's better..i say my opnion
    1. Auto level 65. : NO its only part of game and it was nice to "understand" how work the char what you leveling.;)
    2, I think much ppl wanna keep own character like me im one "multilangaue" legion like a much EU players but és have arround in world.
    3,Move Lumiel to EU has nice idea, but i dont leave my friends bcoz of ping.
    Free transfer is not good but its ofc dont for free im know for normal players its good, but 20-50% off looks better to owners too.
    Soo here my little thinking;)
    (ps:sorry for my bad english)
    Buffy~ ^…^

DarkestNight likes this.
  15. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Yes for EU server
    No to insta lvl65
    Remove those annoying BGs that no one cares about anyway. Maybe keep the ffa ones, the 1 vs 1 is a joke, undergeared players end up being dummy targets most of the time, get frustrated and never re queue again. Oh and out of those PVE one's, maybe keep only the Infinity shard one, from what I've noticed on both siel and lumiel, rarely anyone forms a group for the others.

16. Platon

Platon New Member

3500 tolls for 1 arb piece is pretty expensive, practically it is a server for donors, the best ingame set is acd and the difference between acd and arb is huge. the vote system always has problems and u need like a year voting each 12 hours to get a full gear. I remember 2 years ago when everymonth for a weekend we are able to get double vote points. Events like "soul of cairn" helps alot to increase the population. you guys forgot why the people plays on private servers: the mostly of people dont wanna pay 300$ to get a gear and they dont wanna expend a year voting. lumiel start to fall a part when the 4.0 cames out, is a big difference expend 2.5k for 1 hac piece on 3.7 that expending 3.5k tolls for 1 arbi on 4.0 - 4.5. Do the mats. transfering the server to eu wont help.
    sorry for my english.

skywalker22 likes this.
  17. DarkestNight

DarkestNight Romeo and Chillderella

Kretia's Rock (Which Doesn't Exist Anymore)
    Nope;Stigma System has/will remain cuz people at Lumiel are technically there cuz of this,
    Lumiel+Stigma System=One of the reasons im at Lumiel till now/Why people are still there

Plus; @s1ngl3
    Yeah at first I wusnt thinking

18. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

Reason I want to play Lumiel at the very beginning: in PH
    1. When Im playing in Lumiel I has low ping, when in Siel its laggy
    2. Lumiel is retail like bish, someday I wanna play again in retail too
    3. Lumiel is full of PRO's, unlike Siel skill spam, glads are OP as fvck in Siel
    4. I want free transfer
    5. I want a dual race account pls
    huehuehue bumping this thread
    PS: I demand boobies to those cute toons tnx

Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
  19. Finaldestiny

Finaldestiny Lead by Example Forum Legend

I voted yes. Moving the server to EU is something that has never been done before. I mean, it's risky but it might save the now dying server. What's there to lose? I'm not gonna play there tho coz my ping is higher in EU.

20. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

Seems like we need an "undo your vote" forum feature.

Also:
    [​IMG]
    Speaking from a $$ perspective, the major differences between Lumiel and Siel right now are the difference in population, and the stigma system. Just sayin'