1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Important Failed Server Transfers

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by Deathangel, Oct 3, 2014.

1. klauss

klauss New Member

well i think its for their interest to attract new players ...i think its harder to get new players with a empty server so if some players want to move to europe its for a better ping and the administrators want a populated server so they can atract more players so i dont think its my fault that 50% ofthe time of the 24 hours "free transfer" the servers were down and get all the time fail transfer beacause u need to clean friend list and sell the house that ucant do so fast... and ather shits ...that takes time beacause idid not do ever one server transfer till now to an main char.
    it was better to make one list with the players that want transfer and the gms to make some thing to the chars like auto disband legion and sell house and clean everything ... ithink its faster this way for us and for them i think its a way to make these things in bulk no ??
    it was better to make an big anounce wth 1-2 weeks anouncement and to list all the players that want transfer and the gm's to make the bulk transfer no ? beacause its faster this way...and its an important change .
    Aniway guy u need to organise better with the events beacause every time u change the rules and mees everyting up in stead to make something nice its getting a big mess and gets all the players angry.
    and i think its the administrators fault beacause were are many that to need to make a decision its bound to apear some diferences .....so i think that every big event made by the Gamez administrators needt o be anounced to all the ppl in advance with 1 week like on retail and no changing the rules in the middle of the event.
    i saw like 3 times till now that some gm's ewre started gathering some things before the event began and the second day of the event the rules was changed ex for anima farming event it was changed the next day beacause gms were skared beacause ppl sent to manny animas....
    well things like this are bound to hapen beacause some ppl like me like to do some ather things beacause this is a complex game and u dont need to have a monotone play experience...u have craft housing pvp pve etc. and one that likes to craft has a lot i mean a lot of material like animas and such....so its not my fault that i liek to do this and i think its a way of balancing the economy in the game this way...
    some ppl taht do trades and crafting and ppl that do pvp they interact beacause they want to have wat ather has and they dont have so...
    i have one thing that i think that was a big mistake like deleting all the ceramium medals or mithrill medals.....u know someppl were trading some items for those and i had like 450 before the event with IS ...and some 7-800 mithrills i think for me its not a big deal but i dont like and its not good for the game and for gamez as a image that u STEAL items from them beacause i lost time doing things in game for those items.
    and i dont really understant why delete the ceramium wen u can do like 320 in one day with one account !? wats teh reason only to anoy and make ppl mad ? and the mithrills...u have like 9% chance to change one mithrills to ceramium and use some ap to buy something or to craft its a 25% exchange rate to ceramium....but a fking lot of materials so ....u guys erased for nothing items please just think a little before u do some thing like this.
    its like from 4k mithrills u get like less than 400 ceramium and u need to use like tens of milions of ap to do this .... so wth O.O who wuld want to do that...
    the best change that uguys make in this game and i admit that its ok imean really ok its the custodian and amba set that u can buy from npc this way all the ppl can have a chance in pvp and make the game a little fun beacause for me its not fun to go with full arbiter on one guy that has bm items its like he's dead meat...
    i heard that the elyte gear its blocked beacause its to cheap....lol it cost a lot more ap and ithink it will be goos if u guy unlock that beacause ppl will do more IS and more pvp for ap dont u think so ??

Umiko_29 likes this.
  2. alex_sasuke

alex_sasuke New Member

In-game Name: Alex
    Starting Server: Siel
    Destination Server: Lumiel
    I'm already waiting 1 hour and still says I have an active transfer . I lost my credits but my character is aleardy on Siel server ... Please help .( If is posible I want my character Karasu on Lumiel too... Thanks)

3. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

@Deathangel sir, i transfer 1 new toons from lumiel to siel...
    that toons isnt failed to transfer. unlike my main kingjin ive tried over 23th time. but still failed.
    thats why i tried to transfer new created toons. i transfer it even its lvl60 and it cost me 1.5k even its free transfer.
    its been 2 days im still waiting for my refund.
    and any idea why i cannot trasnfer my kingjin. even i tried to ungear it (naked it) and try to transfer but still failed????
    its not only my kingjin. my isiz too on my 2nd account. same situation
    @free2rhyme yes ma'am. we understand what you really mean.
    the reason of free transfer and yet helping players... hope that u understand us too that the process or (what do we call this...) ahm, like procedure is slow or so slow. sorry if we offend you here or not.
    hope that you understand both sides.
    im not good in english but hope you understand what im talking about :)

4. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

What's the amount of completed quests on your character? (Kingjin)

5. SonOfGod

SonOfGod Proficient

my last post from here its deleted.why?

6. Deathangel

Because it was a totally off-topic flame post, as you even admitted.
    Now avoid posting here unless you wish to report a failed transfer.

7. alex_sasuke

alex_sasuke New Member

Deathangel you will help me ? I see" You have an active player transfer " from more than 9 hours ago ...And just nothing happened my character is still on Siel

8. Deathangel

Please be patient, your credits will be refunded as soon as possible.

skywalker22 and alex_sasuke like this.
  9. rebelion

rebelion New Member

In-game Name: Nadah/Musicpunk/Rhebelion
    Starting Server: Lumiel
    Destination Server: Siel

I try'd to Transfer my Character.
    But always Said Failed. :(
    I have 1.5k Credits already.
    But i can't transfer.
    Please help me Deathangel.....

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
    alex_sasuke likes this.
  10. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

sir my kingjin's completed quest is 123.
    and my isiz got 83 completed quest
    is that the problem sir?

11. free2rhyme

free2rhyme Game Is Over

ur english is excellent... =D . i dont know what kind of problem you have though.. i doit with 1 try. and its done =D. well all the best for you all though.

Zatox and skywalker22 like this.
  12. alex_sasuke

alex_sasuke New Member

I`ve been waiting for 17 hours .. And I still see this : " You have an active player transfer! ". I don't receive credits back and my charcater is still on Siel server.. I am afraid tomorrow the 50% transfers will be removed and I lost this way to transfer because ppl say is only for 2 days and I`be waiting from 17 hours. . I really need help to transfer my gladiator (Alex) to Lumiel server and if possible spirit master too ( Karasu ). Thanks....

13. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

Bro, We have nothing to do but to only wait.
    Lets try to understand admins 1st.
    even their priority is us. lol xD

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  14. tornado

tornado New Member

Deathangel when will end the 50%off thing??????

Last edited: Oct 7, 2014
  15. SonOfGod

SonOfGod Proficient

ask when will be free transfer from siel to lumiel(thats 24h left)

16. tornado

tornado New Member

no chance to make free again...this is gamez family ^^

Umiko_29 likes this.
  17. Umiko_29

Umiko_29 Getting there

so now we have to spend credits to transfer???

18. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

Update from admin pls TY :)

19. skywalker22

skywalker22 Proficient

Guys, did you already refund your Cred's, or not yet?

20. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

In-game Name: Tieria
    Starting Server: Lumiel
    Destination Server:
    Siel

I made a few mistakes before transferring which resulted into failed attempt. Now my account is stuck with "You have an active player transfer!" message for more than 24 hours and cannot attempt another transfer. I would appreciate if this gets fixed as soon as possible because my VIP access is running as we speak and it would be pointless if it runs out before I could make some trades in Siel to and bring them back to Lumiel.