1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Aion 4.8 info

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Destiny, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaido

Zaido ♠Target +++++D♠ Forum Legend

hahahah maybe bro :p:p

2. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

The area life steal is a dot weaker than sandblaster, can't see how 50 heal per person is gonna be op even if you do it on an alliance (1200 heal per 3sec in a perfect scenario where you hit everyone.....except that's 24 people and if they have at least a little bit of brain the SM will be their main target...and i bet they each do way more than 1200 damage per 3seconds), not to mention the new buff they are getting (basically slayer form) removes their spirit. Either get 30% more hp, some mb, some movement speed OR spirit bodyguard..... Wannabe dot-sorcs gonna get rekd hard.

Nyusagi likes this.
  3. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

yea i know right -_-
    u just go with the flow

4. Akikaze

Akikaze Elohim, Essaim...I implore you Forum Legend

Yeah but Inescapable Judgement and Soul Strike appears to be the same skill on the surface. However ingame it's different, Soul Strike is the Asmodian version which did RNG damage, Inescapable Judgement is the Elyos version which did normal damage scaling. I know they're "merging" the skills into a "new" (same) skill essentially. For some skills it makes sense to integrate both faction's elements like Templar's 2k DP to have both the reflect and block. Which begs the question, which version will the Chanter's ranged stun have, can't have both rng and normal damage. xD

5. Grrr

Rng. since they are merging soul strike INTO IJ (basically removing Soul strike) With all racial skills they are giving the op version to both (spelldoding loses the -50% nerf by getting fused with deadly abandon, both temps have the stun, etc) Oh and btw Signet silence is a normal skill now and sins have a second aoe blind....hurray NOT

6. Nyusagi

Nyusagi Gaow ~ ♥ (๑ ' ー'๑) Forum Legend

There the ''IF'' and you know much time the newby players focus the tank ... [​IMG] so wen came out this new Potato patch ... need focus more The SM's ...

Zaido likes this.
  7. Glory

Glory Loneliness Forum Legend

Good news :D now i want a chanter with me all day lol

8. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Well i understand it wasn't completely accurate, but it was close enough the main point was the latency that was added made the ping difference feel almost equal to everyone else, sure there was a few like wudang that can spam a million skills and you'd be left like "wtf just happened, i blinked", but it wasn't a huge difference between US, EU, or phili players, since the ping or skill delay was pretty equal. On IA the legend was Condi, always called no animation hacker, and complained he had lag when his ping hit 20+ and was usually below 10, so he told me once.

9. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Why can't clerics get cool animation stuff like that awesome chanter twirl thing D: we only have CL and Chains going on for coolness :/

10. Claire

Claire Getting there

yeah! I'm getting excited. I wish for a balance population of ely and asmo. seems like asmo are only 20% than 80% elyos. i also wish to put another dps skill for bard and stun. i also want put dps on cleric because in pvp we need cleric but few use it because they cant last hit and gain kills. In aion there are many glad user if you will put other skill on glad you might delete another skill seems like glad is abuser on pvp. just a SUGGESTION and not a serious order. XD

11. Grrr

Melee get cool armor, casters get cool animations, support classes get people begging them for buffs and groups for instances that they can solo.
    It's like that in all mmos

12. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

Which is lame

13. Ddraig

Ddraig Steel of Destiny

Sarpan removed/sunk/destroyed...
    Damn the Reians got fucked.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2014
  14. Deathangel

Deathangel True Chill Forum Legend

The reason why zones like Katalam,Danaria,Sarpan and Tiamaranta are going to be removed is because of NCSoft's total failure with stafezones.
    The original idea was to create a place where both factions could level up easily, or even collaborate, instead of fighting eachother. What they didn't foresee was that limits of safezones would turn into ping-pong battlefields.
    It was partially covered up with elevated platforms in the only real PvP maps with safezones, which be Katalam and Danaria, yet that was not enough.
    If you think about it, nobody ever went to Sarpan or Tiamaranta, they were not even populated on retail.

They are basically attempting to get rid of a mistake and bring back a little of the old aion feeling at the same time.
    By the looks of it, the new zones are going to follow the same pattern as Gelkmaros-Silentera-Inggison; one map for the Asmodian base, one for the Elyos base and a tunnel-like map to connect and allow traveling and PvP out there.
    Danaria-IdianDepths-Katalam didn't work out as both factions were basically crowded in the same maps, hiding behind safezones separated by a few normal pvp locations, while this recycled pattern from 2.0 should satisfy players a little more.

As for the enchantments on skills, i suppose they are going to have a very small cap, just giving you a little bonus. haven't seen much reliable informations about it so can't tell, but i really doubt you are going to be able to reduce your cooldowns or increase damage by THAT much.
    By the looks of the client files, it seems like a new category of items will be introduced as well, as there are plenty of icons and files hinting that.

What i expect from this new upcoming patch is more spectacular content and less recycled ideas, and please no more loads of korean kawaii costumes.

DarkestNight, Googres, Ayaria and 3 others like this.
  15. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Horrible! :mad: Sounds like a platesflood.

16. Destiny

Destiny ✮The Hoarder✮

I agree on this, but we all know Nc sells them like cakes, so i doubt they're going to slow down on that :c

17. Bordy

Bordy i am chilleriest Forum Legend

New item pak, downgrades and maybe some file modifications and what not will be needed. Hey Ari....Oh wait..

18. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Sounds fun.

19. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Louy likes this.
  20. Claire

Claire Getting there

GM what about siege attack? and asmo's population?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.